Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
So I finally bought it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:35 pm
Analyzing most games is not fun for me, but I know these one's names history yes. And I know no one said anything, I'm just trying to warn TY now before he pushes my 'piss off' button. lol. The game itself started with just Diablo and him being released into the world and you trying to stop it. Which you find in the 2nd game was stupid, and now your trying to kill your own character and you destroy the world stone bringing your human world into chaos. And now in the 3rd game... your just fighting to stay alive in your own realm of existence. To summarize it all up. It's actually more complicated than that but that's the jist of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm
Well, I have to admit, I didn't think there was much of a story to those games. A friend used to play; still does probably. All he ever talked about, tho, was armor and grinding and caves. It all sounded really tedious to me. I'm not much into those kinds of games. I'm an explorer at heart. And an analyzer, as you've noticed. xd So it's interesting to know that there's actually a background story.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am
Raven: Looks like ty knows how to push both our buttons.
I feel the same way about anime, and other japan related stuff ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 pm
Purple: I'm more into the graphics and the badass feeling when you can kill alot of things at once. But I am an achievement nut on games, I will do achievements over fighting any day. But when I do them all I get bored and then go off killing things again... But I do pay alot of attention to game stories. That's how I decide on some games to kill someone or let them live.

Dude: lol, I know. I saw it before, but he hasn't hit my buttons yet, and if he's smart he wont.

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:53 pm
*blink blink* Wow just...wow...

Okay still doesn't sound very interesting to me, but hey I'm probably missing the bigger picture or maybe I'm not. Cause I'm sorry if you trying to stop this one devil in the first game, figure out that was done and trying to kill your own character in the second, and I'm not even sure what's going on in the third...yeah doesn't sound very well thought out to me...but that's just me.

Ravin: As for people bashing "your" games...honey it's going to happen, especially this day and age. It's a game. I've heard so many times how I have bad tastes or that game sucks or it's totally lame or they go on some huge tirade on how bad that game is. The point is...they're welcome to it that's "their" opinion just like it's my opinion if I want to "bash" "your" game because I believe it's that bad or whatever.

I mean I hear all the time how great, fabulous, wonderful, and great WoW (World of Warcraft) is. I looked into it once...in my honest opinion it's eh at best. The graphics are something to be desired, the world is descent enough I guess, all around personally it's mediocre. That's my opinion though.

However, now if someone was to bash "your" game and use fowl language and become very degrading towards your person about it then I can understand you flying off the handle at that person.

If you're into killing things and killing large groups of things at once... You might look into a PS2 game called "Chaos Legion" I found that game quite fun and addicting. It had a good storyline to it, and the best part when you were pissed at something or someone you could at one point drop kick bombs at hordes of enemies and wipe them out. You might enjoy it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:14 am
I wasn't trying to bash your game or anything, it was just a joke, lousy joke at best, but still just a joke.  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:54 pm
True, others will bash your favorate things.

Can't go H-bomb on them all.
(make alot of enemies like that)
(something I should learn better) ^^;

One guy told me that he didn't like JRPGs,
I said I didn't like multiplayer games.
(not in those exact words)
So we agreed to disagree, and continued chatting about other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 am
Moon: True, I know people will eventually bash my opinion of a game or the game itself, but I really only go off when people say it's shitty and say it's crap. It's a good game for people that like to kill things and I am one of those people. I also like killing other people sometimes and that's why there is a way to kill other players on it. I have had people say it's "meh" before and idc about that. I personally think that WoW is not for everyone. (Plus between you and me I think it's story line sucks. xd ) But I like it, and even Diablo 3 is pretty cool to me. I'm almost all about the graphics of a game though, if it's crap I might beat the thing once or twice before saying "meh" and putting it in a box to not touch until 3 years later. (I did that with a game called Myst and I laughed at how simple it was vs how hard I thought it was back then.) But yes, I only really go off if someone is being a s**t about 'my' game. Other than that I don't mind I just ignore it if someone doesn't like it. *shrug*

Ty: I know, lol. Just telling ya now before you did something jokingly and really did make me mad. I think you did that to Dude once, so I was showing you the "NO CAN PUSH" buttons before I let you go pushing random buttons. xd

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 pm
Myst is pretty good.

But yeah, graphics ain't much though, LOL  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers