Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
E3 2011!!! Let the excitement insue!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 pm
E3 is here and along with it is new games, gear, consoles, and secrets galore! There is do much excitement that you could cut it with a knife and eat like a cake made of awesomeness! mrgreen
Any big titles, gear, or anything that caught your attention?
Post it down below xp
for me, it's luigi's mansion 2! eek
http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/07/e3-2011-luigis-mansion-2-trailer  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:29 pm
All this means to me is that my brother is going to be talking non stop about it for the next two weeks, therefore it's a bad thing. mad  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Ha! Well I'm interested in the PSVita (I like the title of "NGP" better than Vita. Sounds like the name of one of the worst Windows OS.) Haven't heard about any new games but they probably wouldn't interest me, unless they show Megaman Legends 3. It will be interesting to see what new hardware they will be coming out with at least.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:53 pm
Halo 4, Halo Combat Evolved: Remastered, Assassins Creed Revelations, Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, and probably more.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

alex1969love

6,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 pm
Hey I am Jan
All this means to me is that my brother is going to be talking non stop about it for the next two weeks, therefore it's a bad thing. mad

sweatdrop sorry about that...still can't wait to see some good old luigi-ghostbusting-before-the-ghostbusters-video-game-came-out...
Also, my deepest sympathy about your brother, but did anything catch your attention?
If not, can't blame for asking... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm
alex1969love
Hey I am Jan

sweatdrop sorry about that...still can't wait to see some good old luigi-ghostbusting-before-the-ghostbusters-video-game-came-out...
Also, my deepest sympathy about your brother, but did anything catch your attention?
If not, can't blame for asking... sweatdrop

Lol. XD Actually haven't had time to go over anything though heard about MW3.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

hobo5573

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:29 pm
I missed e3 because its not on direct tv crying crying but i did hear about some games like skyrim and the new assassins creed that id be happy to poney up 60$ for  
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games