Welcome to Gaia! ::

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Back to Guilds

Guild to teach, learn or talk about japanese language and culture 

Tags: Anime, Contest, Japanese, Giveaway, Free 

Reply Japanese language
Can someone teach me one-on-one ( pay if nessesary)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1 Gail 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:07 pm
i really want to learn, but all i can learn is from mangas and animes ,can someone teach me plz!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 pm
well here some tips of saying of introducing yourself
my name is
watashi no namae wa Emiko desu.
This say my name is Emiko. this an example
here is another example
Watashi wa Emiko desu.
Same thin but it without the namae
you have 2 options to keep it simple
Hajimemashite mean pleased to meet you
here is formal Douzu Yoroshiku
here how to say it Dou Gh- zo yo ro she oo
Means it nice to meet you.
Hajimemashite and Douzu yoroshiku are not the same expression. that so far i got on it and plus have being practicing more than once to get it right. If you want to learn more try the Japanese Academy guild. Starry starry sensei will help you out.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

1 Gail 1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 pm
Kawaii Yami Rorita
well here some tips of saying of introducing yourself
my name is
watashi no namae wa Emiko desu.
This say my name is Emiko. this an example
here is another example
Watashi wa Emiko desu.
Same thin but it without the namae
you have 2 options to keep it simple
Hajimemashite mean pleased to meet you
here is formal Douzu Yoroshiku
here how to say it Dou Gh- zo yo ro she oo
Means it nice to meet you.
Hajimemashite and Douzu yoroshiku are not the same expression. that so far i got on it and plus have being practicing more than once to get it right. If you want to learn more try the Japanese Academy guild. Starry starry sensei will help you out.
thx i will  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:56 pm
no problem miss mrgreen  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:38 pm
There are so many online resources.

First of all, a site completely based on effective self study TextFugu however this site will cost you. either $20/month or $120once and get to use the site forever.

This is a set of video lessons from the 80's or 90's. a little bit entertaining lol.

Tae Kims Guide to Learning Japanese is a great site. An upperclassman of mine who has studied for 4 years highly suggests it (many others have also).

hiragana/katakana practice: Real Kana

Kids Web Japan - made for kids of course, but it has a lot of culture games and information so culture is fun and easy to learn about on this site

it's handy to be able to type in japanese.

Learn Japanese - This sight is best for it's HUGE vocab lists

Erin's Challenge is a site with video lessons set up with a story line. The story follows a foreign exchange student in japan named Erin. It's cute and fun and I think it's kind of effective smile

I hope that's helpful!
I am fairly certain that TextFugu and Tae Kim have other suggested websites listed somewhere on the sites smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 pm
Miyu_Aizawa
There are so many online resources.

First of all, a site completely based on effective self study TextFugu however this site will cost you. either $20/month or $120once and get to use the site forever.

This is a set of video lessons from the 80's or 90's. a little bit entertaining lol.

Tae Kims Guide to Learning Japanese is a great site. An upperclassman of mine who has studied for 4 years highly suggests it (many others have also).

hiragana/katakana practice: Real Kana

Kids Web Japan - made for kids of course, but it has a lot of culture games and information so culture is fun and easy to learn about on this site

it's handy to be able to type in japanese.

Learn Japanese - This sight is best for it's HUGE vocab lists

Erin's Challenge is a site with video lessons set up with a story line. The story follows a foreign exchange student in japan named Erin. It's cute and fun and I think it's kind of effective smile

I hope that's helpful!
I am fairly certain that TextFugu and Tae Kim have other suggested websites listed somewhere on the sites smile

Heyyy! These are actually really helpful. Thanks! 3nodding I'm trying to learn Japanese too and then I saw this thread and I was like, "Yay!" xD  

BroHanSein

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:52 pm
well That is cool. So far the site or the lesson we both post will help you out enjoy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:37 am
I'm glad to be helpfully. Honestly i need to make more use of these lol  

Miyu_Aizawa

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:41 pm
These are useful resources that important to learn Japanese.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:39 pm
if you are looking for a tutor, I would definitely be willing. *^_^*

but yes there are alot of online resources out there. for reading and writing I use readthekanji.com It not only helps with word recognition and spelling but hiragana and katakana too. the free version is actually perfect for beginners because it tracks your progress and reinforces words or kana you may have missed.  

Ellembri
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

1 Gail 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 pm
Ellembri

but yes there are alot of online resources out there. for reading and writing I use readthekanji.com It not only helps with word recognition and spelling but hiragana and katakana too. the free version is actually perfect for beginners because it tracks your progress and reinforces words or kana you may have missed.

can u plz , i can pay in gold ...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:22 pm
1 Gail Kim 1
Ellembri

can u plz , i can pay in gold ...

I thought the paying in gold was frown upon in the gaia terms of service... but i still don't mind helping. send me a private message with what you want to accomplish and what materials (books, online sources, etc) you have used or are using and we will go from there *^_^*  

Ellembri
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Japanese language

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items