Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Castle In The Sky - Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:25 pm
═══════════════════» ¤ «══════════════════
iixxiixxUser Image User Image User Imagexoxol
═══════════════════» ¤ «══════════════════

Profiles and Reservations

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:26 pm
image of character

Name :: character name
Title :: character title
Personality Quirks :: 3 quirks
Username :: your username

[size=10][url=]image of character[/url]

[b]Name ::[/b] character name
[b]Age ::[/b] character age
[b]Title ::[/b] character title
[b]Personality Quirks ::[/b] 3 quirks
[b]Username ::[/b] your username[/size]

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Such a lovely name;
        || Juliet L. Astale ||
        Though you might also call me;
        || Juli ||
        So many candles;
        || Fifteen, April Seventh ||
        You could consider me;
        || She's a quiet, timid girl. She doesn't talk much, unless it is to her sisters, or someone really close. She's a kind girl, but she has her spoiled moments. Just because she's kind, doesn't mean she isn't a tad selfish. She doesn't have a temper, she's always so cool, and collected. She also is a bit of a mysterious girl. . . Sometimes you don't know what she is thinking. At all. She can easily hide her feelings. ||
        My own fairy-tale;
        || When she was young, she was very outgoing, and popular. But something that she doesn't like talking about. . . Happened. . . After that, she ended up being quiet. But, she still is very kind as she used to be, and she still loves her family very much. After the 'event' happened, she didn't turn all emotional. She's still little Juliet. Though. . . She doesn't really like being called little. So, she was very upset when the curse got put on her, because she really, really, turned little. ||
        A member of the cast;
        || The Youngest Sister ||
        Superpowers;
        || The Ability to Heal. Also, Animals really like her for some reason. . . ||
        The end;
        || When she does get angry, which she rarely does. . . She can get pretty scary. ||

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Such a lovely name;
        || Guinevere Wynne Astale ||
        || Ever ||
        So many candles;
        || Eighteen, January 7th ||
        You could consider me;
        || Crazy and fun loving. What can she say she's not the shy and quiet type. A very outgoing girl and a bit of a daredevil. A loud and rambunctious girl who can't stand sitting still for one moment. Always has to keep moving and living life. She is always looking out for her younger sisters and making sure they are happy. She would risk her own sanity to make them happy and to see them smile. She does get annoyed rather quickly and has a short temper. She doesn't like to be told what to do and this is usually where her temper flares. When she isn't a loud, obnoxious girl, or someone severely pissy, she is rather kind. When hyper people see her as rude because she is blunt. ||
        My own fairy-tale;
        || Oldest daughter of three, and in any magical land that is a great misfortune. She has grown up only knowing the small town she lives in and the boring old hat shop. She has a different mother than the other two. She died a year after she was born and their father quickly remarried. She loves her sisters like they weren't half but whole sisters. She loves her stepmother too, but she is always gone. After father died things seemed to get harder for poor young Ever. Her stepmother loved her, and because of the misfortune of being eldest of three dear old stepmother had sent Ever to a very good boarding school. It was expensive and after a couple years of that had to come home and help in the hat shop. Guinevere blames herself for that night with the witch. If she would have kept her big mouth shut maybe they wouldn't be cursed. But then they wouldn't be in the mysterious floating castle with the strange wizard, his friend, and the prince. Every tragedy has a silver lining. ||
        A member of the cast;
        || Older Sister ||
        Superpowers;
        || Having control over light is very helpful for my youngest sister and me. I can make light just come out of my fingertips, but only for a short amount of time. I can also manipulate light in a ways that is very cool, but still learning how to control. ||
        The end;
        || Guinevere has always kind of been afraid of the dark. Now she has even more reason to hate it. She loves the ears and tail though. ||

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Such a lovely name;
        || Jack Howl Nicoli||
        ||Jackie,or Howl.||
        So many candles;
        || 20,December 2nd.||
        You could consider me;
        || Jack is how a person would describe Casanova.He charms women and can get himself out many difficult spots he places himself into.Jack can also be caught blinded by beauty and that also throws him into trouble.However,if he wants something,he will do anything to get it,wither he has to act or not,he will obtain it.Jack cunning and dark appearance gives him a chillingly cool atmosphere for others.He never speaks ill on a person unless he feels torn and rather betrayed.However,he has not felt it for many years,so is content with his wizard life.Even though he is charming,Jack himself does have a curious darker side that rarely shows.His serious personality on somethings usual results in a laugh or to on it.Like how he adores toys and stuffed animals.In a way he is much like a child wanting to play.||
        My own fairy-tale;
        ||Ever since he was rather small,Jack took a liking of his father's magic.He never could explain why but it seem to draw him to the interesting spells and wizardry.His father agreed in teaching him everything he knew,along with Jack learning some rather new spells of his own.His mother couldn't help but let him learn,jack would try to sneak pass her to his father for help on things when she would already know.Jack,could be said as greatly loved by his parents.Nothing went wrong,and he even had his father's demon help him out on somethings.However like all little birdies,Jack himself had to "fly the nest".His father let him use the old little cottage that he was once gave to along with his castle that would float in the sky.Jack worked hard and with out rest to grow his strengths and learn his own weakness.Along the way he met the demon Aiden Jay.He was interesting and by being with his father he made a deal with him.He gave the demon his heart in return for my gasp and a more unique ability as a wizard.

Jack used his father's castle and soon heard about his father disappearing along with news on the witch once more.Feeling as if it was his own responsibility,he started tracking down the old hag of a woman.Along the way,he found the missing prince who ask if he would help him with his own powers.Jack,the charming boy he is,agreed and welcomed the prince into his home with Aiden.Since then Jack has been on the trail of that witch and found out about the three sister.When he found them alone,he seemed to appear in front of them and safely brought them into his castle.However,he can't seem to stop himself from flirting with women when going into different towns or flirt with the three sisters. ||

A member of the cast;
        ||Young - - - - - W i z a r d ||
        Superpowers;
        ||he deals with all types of magic,mainly transforming into different people/animals,of coursespells and useful fighting skills as well.Along with his demon/best friend,he is able to turn into a Phoenix of sorts,but again like his father,his face remains the same.||
        The end;
        || He loves sweets. ||

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

Such a lovely name;
        || Aiden Jay ||
        || Jay ||
        So many candles;
        || Born July 18; ...There'd be an awful lot of candles on that cake, baby. Let's just say 20 is my age. ||
        You could consider me;
        || Some people think I'm a cocky dude with a big head. Come on now, people. No need to be jealous of my awesome. So what? I like myself. Nobody likes a self loathing, good for nothing, right? Now don't get me wrong, I've got my flaws (I'm convinced one cheekbone isn't as high as the other), but don't hold that against me, 'kay honey? My award-winning personality isn't all I have going on, of course. I'm full of useful information. ||
        My own fairy-tale;
        || There's not too much I actually remember about my past. I can recall a few bits and pieces. When I was a kid, I'd play with fire a lot. Mom and Dad encouraged it, of course. They were so proud of their little angel producing flame by the age of three. Man life was simple back then. I remember some villagers catching me while I was going through a rebellious stage. I may or may not have burned down a church. ... What? I was bored. It happens. And then there's Jack. It's really beyond me how we got to be this close, ya know? I mean, yeah, there's the whole possession thing, but that doesn't mean a whole lot. If he's cool with me, I'm cool with him. ||
        A member of the cast;
        || Powerful Demon ||
        Superpowers;
        || Fire, fire, fire, baby! A snap of the fingers and boom! You've got a nifty little fire going. I've got a pretty good eye to. I can hit a target from quite a distance. ||
        The end;
        || You wanna know more? Just ask me, kid. Maybe I'll give you a response. Maybe. ||

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Who I am hates who I've been

Such a lovely name;
        || Storm Raven Cipriano ||
        || Storm ||
        So many candles;
        || Nineteen; November 15th ||
        You could consider me;
        || Storm's not a bad guy, but his bad temper and arrogance can get him into a bit of trouble from time to time. He's usually not all that bad; very gentlemanly and treats others alright. But he has a rather bad habit of snapping at others because of his powers which can sometimes coax out the darker secrets of people; things that he doesn't want to hear. He likes being alone and hates being interuppted the most. Ironically, he's also easily annoyed by holier-than-thou people, and of course, the witch who he has to run from to keep his family safe. ||
        My own fairy-tale;
        || Storm was the crown prince of Eucharistia, and he wasn't always so dark, both in appearance and personality. He was a normal, slightly ditzy little blonde boy, ignorant to the ways of the world, until he received his powers; the powers of darkness. Anyone who came close to him, he'd be able to hear their darkest thoughts; their true feelings; and it stunned him how many of the people he thought he could trust were only actually close to him because he would be the king soon. He secluded himself from people since, and his powers started changing him in appearance as well. Then, when he was completely changed, he decided that he had to run away after hearing about the witch. That's when Jack found him and offered him a safe haven; to which he accepted. He's been there ever since, learning how to control his powers from the young wizard, but he still can't return to how he used to look... ||
        A member of the cast;
        || Dashing - - - - - P r i n c e ||
        Superpowers;
        || The ability to manipulate darkness and shadows, as well as create them with just a wave of his hands or a snap of his fingers. He can also read the deepest and darkest secrets within people; something he hates doing. ||
        The end;
        || He really misses his family, but he knows better than to go and be with them in his current state, and with the witch on the loose. His eyes change color from red to dark teal when he uses his powers, consciously or not. ||

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:51 am
User Image

Such a lovely name;
        || Evelynn Astale ||
        || Eve, Evie ||
        So many candles;
        || Sixteen, March Eighteenth ||
        You could consider me;
        || Evelynn has a rather complex personality. Someone's first impression of her might be being cold, observing, and uncaring. This is the personality she usually puts on with strangers. She tends to not talk, notes all details she comes across, stays at the back or tightly knit with her sisters. She sometimes tends to squint her eyes in such a way that makes her look almost satanic. She doesn't really notice.. Eve is also quite clever. Around people she knows well like her sisters, her personality doesn't change much, but she does become more protective of Juliet and Ever. And, like everyone, the young woman has certain specific things that make her tick, like people with goody-two-shoes personalities. This more or less includes her younger sister. Sometimes when Juli acts all spoiled, it just.. bugs the heck out of her! And her older sister, Guinevere, is really protective of the family's youngest. As a result, Evelynn feels like an outcast amongst the three. She's spending more and more time alone... When she does have strong emotions, like if she's extremely pissed at something or if she's.. in love.., she finds it difficult to hide those emotions. ||
        My own fairy-tale;
        || Evelynn grew up with her mother and father in a small house above the family business, a hat shop. Her mother was gone a lot, but just a year after Evie was born came her younger sister, so she can't really remember a time without her. Ever, the eldest, is a half-sister to Eve and Juli, but no one really thinks much of it. They're all family. When Ever was sent to a boarding school for most of her growing up, you'd think Juli and Eve would have bonded close, right? Wrong. Juliet was always getting attention and everything she wanted, and afterwards acted like she was the kindest person around. At least from Evelynn's perspective. After all, she was the middle child, nothing really special. She wasn't even there when her father died... She doubted anyone had really noticed. Then the witch came, and the poor girl became, in her eyes, a monster. A freak of nature. She blamed it on her love of water, of swimming in the lake when she was younger... That old hag just wanted to strip her of one of the last things she had. This is all catching up to her.. and sooner or later.. she thinks she might just explode. But she's not completely gloomy all of the time. When she's alone, she enjoys exploring dangerous places that her sisters might be afraid to go to. Or just laying down in a green pasture for hours, staring up at the blue sky. She used to love swimming and running around outside in the rain.. but she can't do that now because of the stupid curse. ||
        A member of the cast;
        || The Middle Sister ||
        Superpowers;
        || Evelynn has water magic; she can control the element, but sometimes it will do strange things depending on her emotions, even if she's not trying to control it. In truth, she's a bit scared of her magic and uses it as a last resort. ||
        The end;
        || When Eve touches any water, she grows a mermaid-like blue fish tail. The process takes a few minutes and is quite painful. So obviously she usually uses her water magic from a distance. ||

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items