Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Calling all Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden Lovers!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:57 pm
all naruto and naruto shippuuden lovers!! feel free to write anything you like here about the story, characters, and anything related to naruto or naruto shippuuden!!
i, myself is crazy about it. i can't get enough of the awesome storyline and unique characters...my faves are itachi, sasuke, naruto, sakura, sasori, deidara, konan, nagato, and kakashi (it's so hard to pick just one).
i wish sasuke, naruto, and sakura would be friends again, but i doubt that's ever gonna happen. i don't want to see any of those three die...it's so sad if any of them did, but whether i like it or not, sasuke will probably be killed by naruto... crying

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 am
I like how they gave Darui, a black ninja, the "black panther jutsu" I like to think they didn't know what they were doing but come on  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Devynn Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 pm
Naruto will most definitely end up killing Sasuke. It's the only way he can become Hokage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:12 pm
I luv all naruto series,my favorite character iz (of course) naruto i wonder how he'd look in all his most powerful forms such as....eight tailed naruto,jinchuuruki control naruto,and sage naruto mixed together.  

Epix_Yoyo

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:20 pm
All fear the mighty Tobi!

I prefer the akatsuki (sort of).... Most of the awesome characters have been akatsuki agents.

Kakashi is still as awesome as ever!

And most likely Sasuke and Naruto are either going to team up in the end to beat the ultimate evil, or they are going to kill each other to end the series.  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games