Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
the good the bad and the ugly

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spurnedsoul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:36 am
what is the best and worst final fantasy games  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 am
My favourite was Crisis Core, I think the worse are the Tactics...  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am
X is the best and Ring of Fates is the worst. There is no plot whatsoever and I wish I could fight as Chelinka.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 am
best is either VII or IX worse is XIV or crystal chronicles  

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

samdoo

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:01 pm
I'd say that the best are IV and the original Tactics blaugh (The advanced suck...) and the worst are Tactics Advanced and Tactics A2 (There was hardly any story or character development, and a lack of job classes that made me really angry... scream )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 pm
Final Fantasy II is a big mess. Storywise it is good, but the machanics of the game suck, and no matter how many times they remake it it is something that will never be fixed. The same goes for Final Fantasy IV. The battle system is slow, sloppy, and just all around messy. However, it doesn't make the game near impossible to play like FFII's flaws (Unless if it were the DS version). Final Fantasies XI and XIV for obvious reasons. And deffiently Final Fantasy XIII all the way around. The others previously mentioned are due to game machanic flaws (or because I simply dispise MMORPG's, but other people like them, so eh.), but XIII is a all around terrible game.

My favorites are VI, IX, and X. III is a distant fourth only because I'm amazed about how they were able to put a job system in a Famicom game and still make it turnout to be a sharp looking game.  

metal_blossom

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:10 pm
Final Fantasy 9 is full of win in so many areas. Storyline is beautiful, the character development is magnificent, the blend of comedy and tragedy. My only gripes about this game are:
~Slow combat: When it doesn't feel like a normal fight unless your characters are auto-hasted, that's a problem.
~Forced minigames: Namely the cram the O button and pray for the best before time runs out and everyone dies. There should be an option to auto-claer it with no reward or play the minigame and get the reward. Frustrating.
~Needs more Fratley/Freya background! The developers obviously put very little of anything into Fratley's character. If they ever make a remake of this game, I'd love to see an optional side-quest put in for Freya to discover what happened to Fratley that caused him to lose his memory.

Worst FF game ever: Dirge of Cerberus. Too much swapping between action and cutscenes, and just all around irritating to play. FF should never be a FPS. It was truly the biggest flop Square ever created, including FF X-2.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games