Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Weedrot Village (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 am
XSK Ambrosia
since when does science have to do anything with Naruto? lol everyone defies the laws of science all the time here xD

P.S. Axel also barely posted out of all of us.

Are you that stupid? PAY ATTENTION IN THE SHOW AND MANGA! Kabuto is all about combining Science and Jutsu! There is science all over the naruto world and in this guild, Medical Jutsu being one of the strongest part of it since they must learn about the human structure and such....there is alot of science in Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:57 am
XSK Muse
XSK Ambrosia
since when does science have to do anything with Naruto? lol everyone defies the laws of science all the time here xD

P.S. Axel also barely posted out of all of us.

Are you that stupid? PAY ATTENTION IN THE SHOW AND MANGA! Kabuto is all about combining Science and Jutsu! There is science all over the naruto world and in this guild, Medical Jutsu being one of the strongest part of it since they must learn about the human structure and such....there is alot of science in Naruto.

Oh yeah sure, and that's how he revives people, makes zombies, steals faces, throw elements with handsigns, Pein has 6 bodies, Hidan is immortal, people have demons inside their bodies, etc. xD You srsly believe that is really science?

Sorry man, but I greatly disagree with you until you take a full course real science.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:57 pm
((Figures. I didn't really expect anyone to not put up a fight about losing their fight.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:02 pm
X- TMT -X
((Figures. I didn't really expect anyone to not put up a fight about losing their fight.))

(Shhhhh... don't disturb Red X... he's sleeping :3 )  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX(The reason why I was the least one to post out of all of us was because you and Hadouken had your own little battle and were active at the same time, while I in turn was waiting for Black Flash to post and he in turn waited on me to post. That was it really, nobody's fault, and he himself withdrew himself from the match.)

"Good job kid...I'm thankful that I didn't have to resort to using my final jutsu," he told him as he looked around the area. Fires were spreaded out evenly and there was so much heat he could have drawn from. His strategy, to set the entire area ablaze had worked, but he didn't have to resort to blowing his opponents up for victory. "Now, lets get going, I'm sure we'll have another match waiting for us when we return," Axel said to him as he ensured that his cloak was fastened around him and left the area.

Exit

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

"Thank you Hiro-sensei!" said Zatoshi as he then turned Axel and nodded in agreement, he then followed Axel out.[exit]  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 pm
Hiro nudged Adam with his foot as Adam laid there in the mud." Come on X, no time to sleep. We got work back home." With that been said Hiro fled the scene heading back to Rain. Hiro had high expectations for his squadmate and knew that he could be trusted without supervision.

(Exit to rain county)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

After being full of mud and faintlyhearing Hiro in his sleep, Red X finally woke up from his shortened map and started stretching lazily to get ready to just run back home. This time he wouldn't run because he felt lazy after that battle, and just used his wind transportation jutsu to ride the wind back home as he slowly disappeared into the wind.

(Exit to Rain gates---> wink

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers