Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Harem❥ profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Ishiyo Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:56 pm
back to the rp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 pm
The Head of Design

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGabriel M. Fayexxx

The world will turn to a wasteland of stilettos.

xxxxxxxAPPLICANT INFO

xxxFull Name: Gabriel Monroe Faye
xxxBirth Date: August 1, 1982
xxxAge: 29
xxxHeight: 5' 11"
xxxWeight: 140 lbs.
xxxEthnicity: French
xxxHair Color (Natural): Brunette
xxxHair Color (Unnatural): N/A
xxxEye Color: Murky brown
xxxSexual Orientation: Gay
xxxPhysical Impairments: None
xxxMental Impairments: Chronic depression
xxxPersonality Traits: Judgmental, persnickety, stubborn.

Coffee x Menthol Cigarettes x Sleep

Being alone x Disrespect x Dogs

My parents were big time fashion designers, and they encouraged me to create a name for myself in the world of design from a very young age. Ever since I was six, I have been designing my own clothing. My parents knew that I had a wonderful God-given talent that would make me famous in later life, so they pushed me into the harsh world of fashion. I was home schooled much of my life, but I insisted on attending a public university. Scholarships were basically thrown at me, so I had no trouble paying for my education. I graduated with a degree in fashion design, and immediately sent in an application to Harem Studios. It was my dream to work their, and my dream came true. During my first year as a professional designer, I developed a tough outer shell and learned the biggest rule in the fashion industry: eat, or be eaten. I soared through the ranks, receiving promotion after promotion, until I finally worked up the guts to apply for Head of Design. The previous Head of Design had retired, and even though I had only been employed for a year, I knew that it would be my only chance to snag the job. After two agonizing weeks of waiting and another week of orientation, I was given my new office and one hell of a salary increase. That was six years ago, and since then I have brought the Harem Design Department to an all new level.

xxxxxxxSIGNATURE

xxxxxxxxx x Ishiyo Star

x Ishiyo Star

x Ishiyo Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:22 pm
The Head of Design's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm
The New Designer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJamison Micah Rayxxx

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

xxxxxxxAPPLICANT INFO

xxxFull Name: Jamison Micah Ray
xxxBirth Date: April 1, 1990
xxxAge: 21
xxxHeight: 5'9"
xxxWeight: 130 lbs.
xxxEthnicity: Italian
xxxHair Color (Natural): Black
xxxHair Color (Unnatural): The curtains match the carpeting, if you really need to know.
xxxEye Color: Brown
xxxSexual Orientation: Gay
xxxPhysical Impairments: Carpal tunnel
xxxMental Impairments: Mild OCD and Ichthyophobia (fear of fish)
xxxPersonality: Shy, passionate, demanding

Martinis x A clean/organized environment x Literature

Fish x Dirt x Tea

Jamison was born in Venice, Italy into a wealthy family. Mother smothered him with gifts and Father enrolled him in the best all-boys school. He was pushed to participate in football by his father and the arts by his mother. As it turns out, the arts were his true calling. At the age of 14, his family took a trip to Paris where his mother took him to attend Fashion Week. It was love at first sight. From that week on, Jamison made it his goal to teach himself how to sew and create his own clothing. Surprisingly enough, his father was fully supportive of his mission and even provided the funding for several of his early shows.

In the summer of 2009, Jamison started to submit his portfolio to multiple designers. Most of the responses he got back were rude-- calling his work "absolutely the most atrocious thing this office has ever seen." That one came from Oscar de le Renta. Letter after letter came back trying to convince him that there was a difference between hip, edgy fashion and just plain trying too hard. The thing is, Jamison didn't try. He just did. At long last, Harem sent him a little something, asking him to join the ranks of the fashion elite. Needless to say he signed right up. Still a newbie at the firm, there are few people that respect the budding designer. That will change, though. Just you wait.

Oh! Did we mention that Mother and Father don't know about his preference for men?

xxxxxxxSIGNATURE

xxxxxxxxx ImpliedComplications

x Ishiyo Star

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas