Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Quests
[Active Quest] Male is Female (Transwoman Meti)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexenos the Gypsy Bard

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm
She can feel her body. It is wonderfully feminine, slender, and beautiful in every way possible.

She anticipates her life, it flashes before her. Playing with the other girls, wearing flower crowns, flirting with boys, having her own children, living her old life out with her man as she watches her children's children's children grow up.

She pushes towards her life, towards awakening.

She can feel her body.

Something is terribly wrong.

Fee, as she is known, is a girl kimeti who was born into a male's body.

She spent her childhood trying to play with the girls, to continue to be a girl despite her body. The girls giggled but let her play anyway, the boys teased her and tried to play rough with her.

Some kimeti have been understanding, others confused, some unable to understand (even if they were willing to call her by female pronouns). Fee manages the best she can, muddling through with the support of a few good friends.

She's made it her mission to enlighten other kimeti about her plight, to let them know that this kind of thing happens, just to tell them. Although she's not met another kimeti with her same plight, she knows there must be more out there.

Fee's bribe forms:

(blue)
Custom Request
username: Lexenos the Knight
kin name: Male is Female
kin species: Kimeti
gender: Male base, gotta be a male base, or else she can't be a girl in a boy's body, lol.
growing or non: Non
request: So, I don't have a solid picture in mind for her, just some general things that I want. I want her to be beautiful, and that's the big thing. Basically, she's EXACTLY like a girl, except her body is thick and muscular and male.

The few things that I do know that I want are pretty hair, and "makeup" markings. Hair edits below. As for "makeup," just simply bright face colors, like bright cheeks, I absolutely want eye colors like eye shadow and stuff, and maaaaayybe lipstick, not too sure about that. Other than that, I just want her to have feminine colors.
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? I was thinking, for hair, shoulder length and sort of curly, kind of something like this.

I will pay you the soul of my first born. I MEAN, see bribe below. (Though if you really want the soul of my first born....)
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): I'm transgendered, so the subject is one close to my heart. So close in fact, I got a tat of the transgender symbol near my heart. xD I love being an advocate, and I think having a transmeti would just be the most amazing thing that I could do for the Swamp.

I'm throwing in a little extra: 650k total, and I don't think there are any items on your wishlist in the 600-700 range, or else I would get you an item. xD

NOTE: I also tossed this in Phoe's thread, so if you choose to accept this, please let her know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Phoe)
Custom Kimeti Request
username: Lexenos the Knight
kimeti name: Male is Female
gender: Male base, gotta be a male base, or else she can't be a girl in a boy's body, lol.
growing or non: Non.
request: So, I don't have a solid picture in mind for her, just some general things that I want. I want her to be beautiful, and that's the big thing. Basically, she's EXACTLY like a girl, except her body is thick and muscular and male.

The few things that I do know that I want are pretty hair, and "makeup" markings. I was thinking, for hair, shoulder length and sort of curly, kind of something like this. As for "makeup," just simply bright face colors, like bright cheeks, I absolutely want eye colors like eye shadow and stuff, and maaaaayybe lipstick, not too sure about that. Other than that, I just want her to have feminine colors.

So yeah, now to the "why I should get this custom." I'm transgendered, so the subject is one close to my heart. So close in fact, I got a tat of the transgender symbol near my heart. xD I love being an advocate, and I think having a transmeti would just be the most amazing thing that I could do for the Swamp.

I'm not ashamed to bribe!: I will get you a gogh reed for this, or the equivalent gold (650k) if you don't really want a gogh reed.

NOTE: I am also posting this in blue's thread, so if you choose to do it, please let her know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:17 pm
Second quest to be started after Fee:

A 'meti to match my stoner OC.

Name: Blank Stare

Naming Dream:

A breeze floats through the air. An intoxicating smell floats on it, one that makes him feel fuzzy, light-headed, like he's walking on air.

He bends down, and nibbles at a passing mushroom.

He goes from high in the sky to suddenly inside his own head. The world turns inside out, and he can taste the colors and see the sounds.

He feels like dancing; his hooves shoot in all directions. In his head, he's dancing like a shooting star.

In reality, he's collapsed on the ground and stuck on his face is a drooling stupid grin and a Blank Stare.

Lexenos the Gypsy Bard

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lexenos the Gypsy Bard

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:05 am
Saving for Later:

Has Love For All

Two kimeti, a buck and a doe, smile at each other and lovingly kiss. The buck turns to another buck, the doe to another doe. They smile and kiss their new partners.They all join, and turn to each other, showing great affection.

Another group of four appears beside them. All eight are delighted and join in a loving pile of limbs. Another group of eight appears, and once more they join. Then another group of sixteen, and another group of thirty two, and another group, and another, until there were nothing but kimeti from horizon to horizon, all in joyous love.

A haze settles over the kimeti, their love is so great that it solidifies, covers everyone. They all revel in the love, their hearts overflowing.

She can feel her spirit in the middle of it all, one with them all, one with their love. Love. Their love. All she can feel. Love. Love. Love.

Love hasn't yet met a person she doesn't love.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:02 pm
Saving for Later:

Seeds of Purity, a.k.a. Hope

A seed is on the ground. Time speeds up, and it quickly sinks below the grass, and becomes a small shute. The shoot becomes a sapling, the sapling becomes a tree. The tree is tall and majestic, providing protection for all. A family of songbirds raised in its branches, a foal napping under its shade, a pretty new mother receiving a blessing and later laying her clutch under its protection. Then birds and small creatures and the even the kimeti themselves spread the tree's seeds, and trees just like it sprang up all over the swamp, offering their own protection and shelter. An arial view of the swamp shows the vast number of trees. Then one last image of a tiny seed and all its potential.  

Lexenos the Gypsy Bard

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lexenos the Gypsy Bard

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:05 pm
Saving for later (maybe):

Kimeti Name: Crafter
Personality Keywords: Naturally talented, a little socially awkward, sincere
Character Concept: He is a kimeti with talent. He rubs a stone or his own horns against a piece of wood to create an abstract sculpture. Having spent a lot of time sculpting and getting lost in his art, he's not quite as sure how to deal with other kimeti as he is with a block of wood. It doesn't often seem like it, however; he speaks his heart and mind, as well as being loose and relaxed. This helps him seem friendly and attractive to other kimeti, even if it doesn't help him adapt to sudden situation changes very quickly.
Dating Advice: When he likes someone, he'll take a piece of wood, focus his mind's eye completely on the doe he has his eye on, and let his talent take over. He'll leave the resulting sculpture near the doe's home, along with his signature and an arrow pointing to the doe's signature. He'll nervously half-work on several projects until he hears from her or gives up hope on her.  
Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games