Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
↪ ɢαкυєη нєтαℓια: School Days (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx ɢαкυєη нєтαℓια
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx School Days

This is where you'll be storing your character profiles at! This is the link to the original roleplay.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 pm
ninja
"Draw a circle, there's the Earth!"

User Image
Alanna Reid
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Ana
ι ʀєρʀєsєɴт Ireland ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Kind, Clumsy, Cute.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: ll Vintage Nerd ll .

User Image
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see.”
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Alanna Reid
But you can call me: Ana (Pronounced AH-nah)
When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Those Handsome Men
But for now my heart belongs to: N/A
I can be very: Alanna, also known as Ana, is a good-hearted and sweet girl. She is kind and rather cute, but is clumsy and a bit sensitive. She tends to become embarrassed easily, often blushing crimson when someone pays her a compliment. Despite her sugar-sweet nature, Ana has a side of her which, if set off, can quickly become violent. When she becomes this way, she has a rather foul mouth and can become very rude and sarcastic. This is one of her worst traits, one to be feared, especially when she's anywhere near alcohol. As it is often caused by her bad drinking habits which she tends to later on regret it as she can become ill rather easily, and become overly obsessive over small things such as someones attitude towards another.

Ana is a bit perverse, though she admits to not liking physical contact with those who are not close friends and family. (Some say it was due to France's grabby hands.) She often shows this dislike by punching or pushing anyone besides girls, who touches her. Ana is much of an expert at attaining blackmail (Besides Hungary) and is always seen to be carrying around a camera or video recorder. Her great ability to get blackmail at any unknown moment is one of her most famous qualities.

Ana seems to be on good terms with almost every country, having always been one to be quite peaceful despite her violent outbursts. She has a hostile ralationship towards her brother England, though loves him very much and sometimes shows random acts of sisterly affection. She has a strong liking towards America and is very affectionate towards him, though the relationship is not romantic as she see's him only as a friend and nothing more.

This is the role I play in this story: Ireland

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

My little secrets!:
Ana's hobbies include: Sewing, soccer, photography, pottery, and cooking. She has a terrible fear of ghost stories and anything remotely scary. If she comes in contact with anything including such, she will often tear up and start freaking out like a scared child. She has has a strong fear of insects, often running away crying and yelling each time she even takes a glimpse at one. Currently, Ana is in the Art Club, the Photography club, and the Cooking club. She takes her pride in them as she does excel in all of them, though they do take up a bit of her schedule.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
National Anthem of Ireland
La La La // Yuki Matsuoka

Gimme! Gimme! :
The Countryside
Potatoes
Folktales
Dancing
Her Video Camera
Take these away! :
Physical Contact
Being Teased
Sports
Her awful temper

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:39 pm
"Draw a circle, there's the Earth!"
ninja

User Image
Ludwig Weillschmidt [mediumblue]❞
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: those are too informal
ι ʀєρʀєsєɴт Germany ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт serious, pessimistic, orderly.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: The Sweet far thing .

Code:

User Image
"Pay attention, Italy!! What are you doing!? Listen carefully"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Ludwig
But you can call me: (( Nicknames ))
When I was born the doctor said I was a male
I'm always crushin' on: I WILL NOT SAY THAT
But for now my heart belongs to: ...
I can be very: He is a tough, too-serious, and efficient man who always abides by the rules and is "weak to" them. He often has difficulty leaving his commanding, serious mode and relaxing, even for the sake of another. Germany has to deal with an unreasonable boss along with the troublemaking Italy. He does not tolerate any mistakes, is a neat freak, and happens to have a rather pessimistic nature.
This is the role I play in this story: Germany

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

My little secrets!:
His hobbies include making sweets (including his secret love of baking cakes), reading, and walking his dogs. Germany enjoys running around naked almost as much as Italy. According to Germany's diary he also enjoys the maid cafes at Japan's house, for the uniforms the girls there wear.

He is in dorm number 2

Einsamkeit
I am German made
Gimme! Gimme! :
hard work
his dogs
Beer
Wurst
Take these away! :
Italy getting himself hurt or inn trouble
Prussia provoking Russia
Messy people
His crazy boss from WW2

The Sweet Far Thing

User Image
Gilbert Weillschmidt
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: awesome or sexy~
ι ʀєρʀєsєɴт Prussia ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт selfish, arrogant, annoying .
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: The Sweet Far Thing .

Code:

User Image
"The awesome me's the most supreme! The strongest!"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Gilbert Weillschmidt
But you can call me: AWESOME!
When I was born the doctor said I was a male
I'm always crushin' on: anything that breaths or that adorable Italy~
But for now my heart belongs to: ...
I can be very: Prussia was born to fight the same type of battles as Austria, but was a hooligan who did nothing but fight and avoided any marriage. He will do anything to become strong, and has an arrogant attitude, believing that he is the best and still more "awesome" than others, although he hasn't really succeeded at his goal. Although he proclaims to like being alone, he is seen crying when he sees other countries together. Deep down, it is said that his true nature is that of a punctual and diligent soldier, though his bad manners (especially during his "transition period") mask it.

He is very loyal to his leaders, and had a special attachment to Frederich II, known to him as "Old Fritz." He continues to hope that Old Fritz will watch over him and that he'll be proud. It is said though, that he tends to become rather depressed if Fritz is brought up due to this attachment. Prussia often refers to his younger brother Germany as "West," and hates Russia almost to the point of coughing up blood should he touch him (and losing four eyelashes otherwise). He doesn't get along well with Austria, and also seems to very much enjoy the company of Italy. Despite his hatred of Russia, because Germany is so strong, he's not freaked out by Russia very much anymore. He seems to be very proud of Germany for this.

This is the role I play in this story: St. Maria Order → Teutonic Knights → (Some other stuff) → Prussia → is basically how it went down.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

My little secrets!:
he had kept diaries since he was formed, which led to him having an entire library of journals. Almost all of them start with passages that read "I'm so cool/I was so cool today." He also seems to be fond of cute things, and buys things such as stuffed pandas. He seems to have a tendency to sneeze and find himself bored with or distracted from tasks, especially reading, although he claimed to be "a wiz at cleaning" and also seemed to be good at gardening, so it's possible his skills show when he is less distracted.
He is in dorm number three.

Mein Gott
ore-sama no blog
Gimme! Gimme! :
cute things
good food
himself
being awesome!
Take these away! :
Russia
frying pans
being ignored
Englands
's cookinh

The sweet far thing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:04 pm
"Draw a circle, there's the Earth!" ninja

User Image
Ekanta Delhi Bharat Sajja
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Ekanta
ι ʀєρʀєsєɴт India ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Social, Intelligent, Superstitious.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Tsubaki_Twilight .

User Image
"Equality should not discriminate against race or gender."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Ekanta Delhi Bharat Sajja
But you can call me: Ekanta
I'm always crushin' on: Men
But for now my heart belongs to: No one yet.
I can be very: Ekanta is a very social girl. She loves talking to people and making friends; she's the type of girl to walk up to a complete stranger and strike up a conversation, despite that person's age or gender. Though that gets her into trouble at times as she ignores obvious signs of danger until it's too late (coughEnglandcough).

Ekanta is a very intelligent girl, getting straight A's and alwys paying attention in class. She prides herself on being one of the top students at the Academy and pushes herself to be the best. This, however can cause her to ignore her health at times and she has gone to the hospital for passing out a few times; though she is getting better at knowing when to study and when to rest.

Ekanta is a very strong-willed girl as she fought for her independence. She is proud that she has gained independence on her own and that she is able to stand on her own two feet. She is also not afraid of saying what's on her mind or arguing with people if it's something that she believes in. She is proud that she is the tenth strongest nation in terms of economy power.

Ekanta is very superstitious. She believes in the supernatural and unknown and will often say that [insertIndianGod] was the cause of something that can't be explained. This belief in the supernatural was festered from her time with England, whom she hates.

Ekanta has good relations with the Middle Eastern nations and some of the Asian nations as well, though she doesn't like some of the Wester countries... such as England or France. England because she was forced to be his colony and France... well because he's France.

This is the role I play in this story: India

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

My little secrets!:
Ekanta's hobbies include: Gardening, Cooking, Chatting with friends, Sewing (she can make whole outfits), Inventing things and Studying. She has a strong fear of losing her independence and is afraid of being alone. Ekanta is in the Cooking Club and in the Gardening Club.
She is in Dorm #1.

India's National Anthem
Fairytale
Cendrillon

Gimme! Gimme! :
Cooking
Gardens
Summer
Friends
Take these away! :
England
Tea
Bad Food
Perverts

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

mich22

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:15 pm
Draw a circle there's the Earth~!

User Image
Isabella De Ridder
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Bella
ι ʀєρʀєsєɴт Belgium ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Optimistic, diligent and a Pushover.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Mich22 .

User Image
"Hey, Cheer up~! Just look on the bright side..."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Isabella De Ridder
But you can call me: Bella, but anything works
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now my heart belongs to: W-Well, that's kind of embarrassing~
I can be very: Bella, having two brothers, Netherlands and Luxembourg, always had her hands full playing the role of the big sister. She isn't quite a tomboy, but she's also not the kind of girl who fears of breaking their nails on a daily basis. Basically, she's not afraid to let her hair down and have fun.

Bella is a naturally cheerful and bubbly person. She's relatively mature, though she still likes to tease others every now and then. Being surrounded so many colorful characters, she doesn`t really stand out in a crowd, and feels plain in comparison. One of the reasons she always wears a hair ribbon is to help differentiate herself from the others. Call it inferiority, if you will. She looks at the world with such wide-eyed optimism, the simple things in life can seem to amaze her. It sometimes even gets on others` nerves. It takes her to a point where she's slightly more naive and easy to push around.

Her strong curiosity makes her always want to know what's happening with the ones around her. If she feels that someone isn't telling her what's bothering them entirely, her persistence is usually the key to prying out the information. However, she`s kind and caring, and you can know full well that her heart is in the right place when she does anything.

This is the role I play in this story: Belgium

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

My little secrets!:
Bella loves baking pastries and has developed quite a talent for making Belgian treats like chocolates, mattentaart and waffles. Her restlessness and inability to sit still causes her to do a lot of sports, though that's not to say she's very good at them. She hates upsetting people, thus her nature to be easily influenced, and also feels more uncomfortable being alone with the bigger more intimidating countries, though she does her best to hide it. She dabbles in a few clubs here and there, but doesn't really stick to any specific one. She lazes in dorm #3.

-Super Driver
-Fireflies

Gimme! Gimme! :
Pastries, Sweets
Games
Tulips
Tomatos~!
Take these away! :
Pointless Arguing
Arrogance
Being a burden
The cold

Mich22

heart

For her name, I looked it up on the wiki, and she doesn't have an official one yet, so I took a surname off of google, if that's okay. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Draw a circle, there's the earth!

heart

User Image
Marie Attard
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: M
ι ʀєρʀєsєɴт Malta ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Naive, Optimistic, Protective.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Vampire Hunter Mari .

User Image
"Do I have to sit by Germany?"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Marie Attard
But you can call me: M
When I was born the doctor said I was a Girl
I'm always crushin' on: guys
But for now my heart belongs to: Nobody...certainly not on England or France...
I can be very: Helpful, most of all. Because of her helpful personality, though, she can get into a lot of trouble sometimes. She's a bit naive about things, like trusting others. Oh, with that she always seem to get into trouble with. she tries to stay positive on everything, no matter the issue. She's also known to be a little odd, like a mix of England, France, and America, like Seychelles almost. Even though she's small, she can put up a strong offense and defense. No matter her size, she is always hungry! In the end of every day, no matter how mad she is at her friends, she would still put herself at risk just to protect them.
This is the role I play in this story: Malta

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

My little secrets!:
She still has a bit of a glaring issue at Germany. There just has to be something wrong with him! She also loves to help others. She is the founder of the First Aid club, which has only a few members. She is also a member of the Cooking Club and is a member of the swimming team. She loves to swim and talk to Romano in her past time, even if she gets on his nerves. She likes to hang out with her neighboring countries, except for Greece sometimes, since it's a little awkward(their parents were trying to make them friends when they were younger).

t.A.T.u-Sacrifice
Michelle Branch-All You Wanted
Gimme! Gimme! :

Raviolis
Books
Swimming
Riddles
Take these away! :
Um...Germany...
War