Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:33 pm
"Busy." Edge growled aloud, still in pursuit of Ginger.

"Having trouble navigating, deary?" The rogue chuckled, easily keeping ahead of the hunter as she struggled to give chase across the internet.

This was her first time being connected directly in to the world wide web, and despite how Hackx had changed the area to resemble the city a few minutes ago, Edge still struggled to get along. It didn't help any that Ginger would occasional raise a fire wall for her to slam in to.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:30 pm
The copy continued to search for Steam to no avail, until he made contact with Edge.
Short communications were fine, but long-distance made a slight enough disturbance that the copy flinched forward, before lunging right at where Steam was, the claws ready to cut him down.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 pm
Steam came into view and the copy was bombarded with emp bursts and flashes as the copy charged at him. As it got closer he started to run backwards, firing his rifle then an emp burst from his hand as he continued to run.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:44 am
The copy did not seem to have any regard to its own safety as it continued to charge at Steam, running right through all the gunfire, taking damage as it did so.
After a few seconds, it finally succumbed to the attacks and fell forward.
Almost immediately afterward, the corpse lit up before causing a large explosion.
A last-ditch effort to deal with 'guests'..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:56 pm
Steam let out a sigh of relief, which quickly turned to a loud curse as it exploded. He was thrown backwards quiet a few feet. He laid there for a few minutes without moving. That hurt... he said over radio, the transmission slightly distorted.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:45 am
"I was wondering about the outcome..." Tango said over the radio, his rifle changing to a shotgun before firing into the copy, blowing right through its center. As it began blinking, he kicked it away and turned to see how Dozer was dealing with his copy as it exploded behind him.

Dozer decided to do something conventional....He coerced it to charge at him as he picked up a bus and slammed it into the clone, sending it flying off into a distant tower, exploding on ********' bullshit a*****e MAVERICK!!"

"Verbs, Dozer. They're there for a reason."

"He're one. SHADDIT!"

--

"How goes the progress on the little project, Hal?" Icarus asked, looking over the doctor's shoulder.

"It should be done in a minute or two...I'm still on the fence about this whole thing....."

"Well, it was either this or the constant anger..."

".....True."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:56 pm
Steam slowly got to his feet and checked himself. "I'm fine by the way..." he grumbled over the radio.

Haley's head perked up as people started talking around her. "Hmm? They done? Is there a way we can watch?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:45 am
"Good to know. If I was stuck with Dozer and a CERTAIN SOMEONE WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF COVER, I think this mission would be suicidal. Tango replied, the longer part of the statement directed at Edge, through the radio.

"Gonna just take that as I'm more awesome than Edge..." Dozer grunted.

"......Sure."

".......Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet."

--

"Uh, actually, lemme help with that..." Another Reploid said to Haley, operating a computer.

"..Those two are busy taking HR into their hands...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:49 am
Steam made his way over to where the others were. "Any ideas on how we get to this guy?"

Haley squeezed in next to the other reploid so she could see. "They look no worse for wear..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:22 pm
"I dunno.....Blue screen his a**?" Dozer grunted, looking around for the genuine Maverick.
"Where the hell is that little s**t, anyway!?"

"I'd say to keep your eyes open, but the guy clearly can break logic here...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 am
"No idea. I'm more upset about Edge leaving us... again!" he shouted. "We have any lines to command or are we on our own?"

"We can't help them can we?"  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces