Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Sorceror's Cats PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:39 pm
Back to the Rp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:48 pm
"I'll get to it...eventually."
User Image
*Nods*
My name is...... Alix Ash Valsper
But you can call me... Alix, Mister Sorceror, Sorceror, etc.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 21 years ago.
This is who I am... The Sorceror
My preferences equal... Seke
I can be pretty... For the most part I'd say I act like any normal 21 year old male; save for being a sorceror of course. In social terms I'm fairly reserved and I don't spend a lot of time interacting with others as I prefer to keep things to myself, so most people have told me I'm quite difficult to get along with, but on the off chance that you do manage to work in a conversation or two and spark my intrest I can be quite a nice fellow...I think. To be honest I'd prefer ro be around books; one thing I know for sure is that I've quite the thirst for knowledge so I've made it my aim to know at least a little bit about everything. Because of this large gap between interaction and learning, I tend to let those that I do know, do whatever they want without bothering to make too many bonds; I think my cats might be the only exceptions to that. However, for as passive as I tend to be it shouldn't be mistaken that I can't get angry; and let me tell you, there's nothing more dangerous then an angry sorceror.
Hitting Rewind...Well, let's see..from the time I was very young, I grew up around magic; my father, also a sorceror, married my mother who was completely normal but exceptionally lovely, and I was born, my sister Amelia following a few years later. I suppose I took after my father more then anyone else; by the time I was six, I was already unconsciously levitating things around the house. Did I know what I was doing? Not really. But my father did; when I was a little bit older he began to teach me basic magic. I learned remarkably fast, so much so that by the time I was ten I had already moved onto studying more complicated spells that sorcerors twice my age would have had trouble with. Father called me gifted; mother was often annoyed at my odd study hours, but I knew she was proud of me too. Amelia wanted the gene for many years, but eventually just decided I could do everything for her because I had the ability. Time passed quietly and slowly; for a long time, all of us lived in relative peace. But a few winters later, mother contracted a life threatening illness; in order to heal her I took a pilgrimage and managed to save her. But in doing so, my parents realized that I had outgrown the need for them to teach me. They were very good about letting me go, and from that point on I began my travels, hoping to learn even more.

Along the way I picked up a number of familliars, the cats Tempest, Tez and Tucker; they kept me company on my long journeys, and soon enough became semi permanent fixtures in my life. It's not always a good thing, but the positive far outweigh any negatives that might arise. Actually, I've found them to be exceptionally helpful; most specifically when I came to the village of Rine. I offered to help them out a bit with demon repelling; somehow I ended up staying there as a full time guardian for the village. Nothing too terrible; a few spells here, a few curing methods there. It's very much like my old village, and I'm still close enough to contact my family while being far enough away to pursue my own goals. All in all it's not a bad deal...though I should really check in on Amelia more often; I heard that she might be a late bloomer, magic wise.

I really enjoy... Reading, sleeping and practicing magic.
Love it! Learning new things, perfecting spells, thick, heavy books, cold weather, snow, children, my parents and younger sister, and my cat familliars...when they aren't being obnoxious anyway.
Eew, Nasty!Hot and sticky weather, messing up a spell, spicy foods, when my cats familliars do something stupid, getting up early, and demons.
Turn it up!
Tonight Tonight // Hot Chelle Rae
Beautiful Words // The Afters

Sssh, don't tell! Besides the fact that I'm a sorceror? I don't much care for heights.
Partners for Life Will eventually be Tempest...most likely.
Am I forgetting something...? In the past I've had a habit of taking off for extended periods of time; usually I bring one of the cats with me, but not always.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:43 pm
"Hm? What, oh sorry, I was spacing....."
User Image
"Oh, Hello there."
My name is...... Noel Lortez
But you can call me... Just Noel please
I am obviously a... male
And I was born eight teen years ago.
This is who I am... Boy 2
I can be pretty... Usually filled with random questions, Noel is a bit on the strange side when it comes to him just asking out of the blue with his "what ifs." Always a laugh with his questions, he is a well liked person, respected by others but seen to be a bit of a day dreamer. He admits that he can't keep focus for too long even during work he finds himself drift to his imagination. Perhaps it is a little bit big and he has plenty of secrets to keep to himself. But every time he comes to the end in his imagination he finds himself content with the life he has at the moment. Not really desiring anything, he doesn't want money, a better house or a lover. As long as he is alive he doesn't find himself wanting anything else. He can be a bit of a passivist also, even when someone is annoying him he can't seem to speak out against them.
Hitting Rewind...Born as the youngest child in his family, Noel was left along a lot when he was a child. His siblings and parents working the fields while he carried buckets of water or played by himself at the stream. Being alone, many kids offered to play with him. But Noel turned them down, or he would begin playing with them, but would wander out onto his own world. Making up games that only he seemed to understand. Creating an imaginary friend that could keep up with himself. Often teased by the other children about his fake friend, Noel found himself feeling frustrated, and decided to leave his friend behind, already knowing that the only way to get rid of the bullying was to either fight or leave his friend behind. Since Noel found himself unable to fight anyone or anything he left his friend a little to early. Feeling lonely he tried playing with the other children, but just found himself left behind. The other children not bothering with the games Noel made. Around eleven he had started working at the fields with his siblings and parents. His family usually complaining about the hard work, Noel himself finding nothing wrong with it. That he actually liked working, he easily became a hard worker around the village.
I really enjoy... sitting by the stream and looking up at the stars
Love it! Stars, silence, work, daydreaming, and sleeping(actual dreams)
Eew, Nasty!Loud crowded places, fighting, and loud people
Turn it up! Winter Winds by Mumford and Sons
Sssh, don't tell! Noel fears lightening storms, and standing under any type of ledge
Partners for Life Tez
Am I forgetting something...? Due to Noel's overactive imagination his day dreams have a tendencies to turn into anxiety. Making him think that someone bad could really happen.
My lord, god and master is The Invisable Spaz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:15 am
"Oi, find your own damn tanning spot!"
User Image
Meow
*purrs*
My name is...... Tempest
But you can call me... Temp
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born dunno how many, but I guess I look 21 years ago.
This is who I am... Familiar 1 : Tempest
My preferences equal... Seke [Tends to be more Uke though]
I can be pretty... Temp would be just another lazy good for nothing cat if he didn't have a human form. He doesn't really like it when things don't go his way, and he can get annoyed quite easily. He's usually lazy and doesn't like to do anything at all, but he's very loyal to Alix and will always be there if he needs him. Sometimes he's bipolar, and he can get bored easily, but he also has a fierce streak to him. He's willing to sacrifice himself to protect the ones who are close to him, namely Alix, Tez, and Tucker; although Alix more than the other two. Despite being lazy, he loves being put in charge.
Hitting Rewind...Temp was found by Alix in the mountains, though he wasn't really sure what he was doing there though. He only remembers that he had just gone through his fifth life cycle and he had been a kitten when Alix found him. The only thing he remembers about his past lives is that he's had only three other sorcerers as masters, Alix being his fourth; none of which, save Alix, he liked very much. He was the first familiar Alix found, and even after they had come down from the mountain, Temp tagged along with the sorcerer. He liked Alix, because Alix was different from other sorcerers. Temp was never restrained or restricted around Alix, and the sorcerer let him do what he want mostly. Not like Temp would ever do anything to hurt Alix, but still, they had only met at that time, and Tempest would later be glad that their relationship of sorcerer and familiar was built on trust and not magic.
I really enjoy... Sleeping in the sun, sleeping in front of the fireplace (with the fire going), sleeping on Alix's lap, sleeping on the couch, being around Alix.
Love it! Alix, curling up in front of a nice warm fire, the couch,
Eew, Nasty! Swimming, bodies of water, pools, demons
Turn it up! Smile - Avril Lavigne
Sssh, don't tell! Fear of losing Alix, and fear of large bodies of water.
Partners for Life The sorcerer Alix
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
My lord, god and master is Hunter Crawl

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 pm
So haunt thy dreams and chill thy dreaming nights.
User Image
I'm a cat
”Salutations.”
My name is...... Tezzeret Jyoon
But you can call me... Tez
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 18 years ago.
This is who I am... The middle child, familiar two.
I can be pretty... Subtle. I am easygoing and very observant. I usually speak only when spoken to, however, if I find something I truly wish to rally for there is little a time I will remain silent. I favor being in my feline form, and if I need to communicate, I will revert to a human physique. I love to watch my surroundings and take in all the world has to offer. I fear sometimes, I might be too observant and get myself into trouble. Damn my curiosity.
Hitting Rewind...When I was eight, I first learned I had special attributes, for a human. When I woke up one morning with my nose deep in a dish of raw meats and gravy, I asked my father what was happening to me. He told me my mother was a shape-changer of sorts, and he was bred in a mystical, magical family and was able to control aspects of darkness. He said I was a mutt of the two and had both abilities to change shape into a feline and have abilities over darkness. They sent me away when I was ten, after teaching me all they knew about their own powers. For six years, I wandered aimlessly about the world, scavenging for food where I could find it, and toying with my abilities, trying to harness my powers for when I need it. Each time I tried going back to my home, I found my parents were not there, and had disappeared. On my 17th birthday, I met a man, who I could sense, had power. He fed me and housed me, and took me along on his travels, and I have been his friend ever since.
I really enjoy... People watching.
Love it! Fresh salmon (cooked and raw), warm milk, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, and reading the latest town newsletter.
Eew, Nasty! Walking on the ground, and heat.
Turn it up! Theme song from Angel.
Sssh, don't tell! I’m a bit superstitious and don’t like to be around a lot of people at one time. It makes me feel claustrophobic.
Partners for Life Noel Lortez, the farmer’s son.
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
My lord, god and master is Ice God Erik

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 am
“Look! A butterfly! *Pounces* Aww it got away..”
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am so handsome!
“Meeeeooww…Why hello there”
My name is...... Tucker
But you can call me... Tuck, T, Kitten and one guy calls me Annoying *Smile smile*
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born a long time ago though I look as though it was only 17 years ago.
This is who I am... I am a handsome cat, one of Alix’s familiars.
My preferences equal... Uke[/sie]
I can be pretty... loud and random*laughs*. I am described as being not very mature despite how long I have lived on this planet. I love showing affection and gaining some in return. I will not hesitate in expressing myself whether its through tears or fiery words. Alix has always said that I am far to energetic and that I am constantly bouncing of the walls. Well, I guess I am more energetic when compared to Temptest…He can be so lazy at times. I often pounce on the other cats to keep them on their feet *Wink* Oh! And there is this one guy who I love to follow! He is so funny when he gets annoyed, but tells me I am annoying…I only want to play with him. Other words used to describe me may be, caring, kind, soft hearted, childlike, playful, boisterous, talented (Believe it or not) and smart.
Hitting Rewind...Hmm I guess I can start from my newest cycle, that is the most important one because it was in this cycle that I meet my master and my friends. Anyways, I was born and sent away on the same day to be trained under the guidance of a very old man. He was kind and spoiled me rotten, while maintaining a fine balance of teaching and training. But, he was only human…so a day eventually came when he passed away. I was around the age of 12 when that happened so it was quite traumatic for me.

I found myself wondering around with no place to go, I became quite bitter at one point. Even when I was found by Alix and the other cats, I reacted violently, hissing up something nasty. But, alas, I eventually calmed down. At first I remained in my cat form and simply stalked these strange beings. After a few weeks I began to accept the food that they offered and soon…I was more or less part of their little group. I began to open up and express myself and eventually I became the cat that I am today. *Grins* I use to spend most of my time with Alix, he reminded me of the man that cared for me when I was a kitten…so it was only natural that I clung to him, he was quite impressed with the magic that I already knew, though healing and Light are my specialities…even though sometimes I mess up. Hey, I am still a kitten *Rolls around* Enough talking, more rubbing please.

I really enjoy... Hunting! People watching, rolling around in dry dirt, sunbathing, following Alix around the house, and sleeping on Alix‘s lap…if Tempest hasn’t already gotten there.
Love it! The funny guy in town, Alix, climbing trees, stalking and pouncing, meowing to wake people up, milk and fish! And being groomed by someone.
Eew, Nasty! Water, dogs (Cliché right?) day old fish, guns, and scary people.
Turn it up!Perfect- Hedley.
Sssh, don't tell! Being left alone again…I hate being alone.
Partners for Life A certain guy who finds me annoying *Smile*
Am I forgetting something...? I sometimes get lost…and stuck up trees…Shh its embarrassing!
My lord, god and master is XxHakaxX

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am
"Yeah; and people in hell want ice water."
User Image
*Glares*
My name is...... Chase Flynn Alder
But you can call me... Just Chase, thanks.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 18 years ago.
This is who I am... Boy 3
My preferences equal... Seke; usually more seme then uke though.
I can be pretty... Blessed with a pretty face but not the prettiest personality, is how most would describe Chase; for the most part he's exceedingly mature for his age in terms of a practical intelligence and self sufficiency, but he really needs to work on his social skills. Loyal to a fault and incredibly stubborn, Chase's morals are unbreakable and should someone do something to endanger his way of thinking, rest assured you won't get off easy. Outside of his family Chase has some major trust issues, so forming bonds with others is difficult and usually altogether avoided; however should you manage to work your way into his life, you'll be well guarded and cared for to be best of his abilties. A lone wolf sort of persona, Chase prefers to do things on his own, but he has enough common sense to know when to put his problems aside and work for the good of a group. Far more logical then emotional and regretably honest, don't come around Chase sking questions unless you want the truth, no matter how awful it my be.
Hitting Rewind...For the most part, Chase grew up fairly average; his mother had lived in the village of Rine all her life and met Chase's father, a travelling merchant, upon his passing through to sell his wares. Apparently it was love at first sight; the two were married within the month and are still stupidly in love with each other, as Chase likes to put it. After Chase was born, one warm, calm summer day, in the following year came a pair of twin girls; Chase immediatly loved them more then anything or anyone else, and took on the role of big brother with a vicious sincerety. He had to, after all, what with all the demons in the village. At the time of Chase's first few coherant years there lived a prominant blacksmith in the village, who taught the young boy how to properly hold almost every kind of blade available to him. It turned out to be a very good decision when Chase's mother became pregnant with another child, and at the age of ten the boy slayed a pair of demons who had worked their way into the house's floorboards while his father had been out with the twins.

After that, Chase took it upon himself to take care of the entire village, along with a group of like minded children about his age; for a while they did just fine, until the demons increased as they took up residence in the nearby mountains. At about this time the villagers grew desperate, perhaps nobody more so then Chase's mother. She needed to protect her newborn son, and though grateful for Chase's help even she could see that there were simply too many for one person alone to take care of. This was when Alix came to the village; in just a few seconds he managed to dispell all the demons, all that Chase had worked so hard to do on his own. The youth grew to resent Alix for the fact that the sorceror had proetected his mother when she would have been just fine if he'd done it by himself. And really, who beleived in magic if they were sane? For the most part Chase stays away from Alix and his weird cats, but it doesn't always work out that way, since Tucker has other ideas...

I really enjoy... Looking after his siblings and training.
Love it! His family, small furry animals, quiet places where he won't be bothered, weaponry, cold weather, intelligent conversation and spicy foods.
Eew, Nasty! Stupid, obnoxious people, magic, Alix, having to repeat himself, being asked too many questions, overly warm days and sweet foods. Losing a battle and demons.
Turn it up!
Falling In // Lifehouse
Keep the Change, you Filthy animal // All time Low

Sssh, don't tell! Despite his fierce exterior, Chase has quite the affection for small, furry creatures and children; he makes quite the big brother for his three younger siblings.
Partners for Life Tucker; wait, what the hell?!
Am I forgetting something...? Blind in the right eye; Chase prefers not to talk about it.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff