Submit

snake2576

Dangerous Raider

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:29 pm
After watching E3 I know there are alot of things I cant wait for. I would like to know what you liked about E3 and disliked about it and Why?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm
Honestly, I wasn't very interested in much about E3. The Wii U was pretty interesting, but I have the feeling that the Touch-Screen Controller might be pretty gimmicky. Some cool things about it, but not sure how great it'll be in game. Other than that, if you guys couldn't guess from my thread, the one game I'm most excited about is Dust 514. Even if it manages to be a half-decent FPS, the idea behind it will carry it towards being an epic game.  

Tirion

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:27 pm
I liked it the vita looks neat but I cant affard that price, lbp on it looks neat. New uncharted looks nice tho I have yet to play thw other 2. New sc should also be fun, new tomb raider looks awsome. But best of all is the new ac game. Tho I already knew about it, but that trailer/gameplay was just sexy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm
E3 wasn't as impressive as it was last year. I feel the PS3 was the one to offer more game wise that is. The Wii-U looks cool but i know they will not let it live up to any of its true potential. I feel sorry for the Wii, it could have easily out done the PS3 and the 360 if they had put some more hardcore games on it. The world doesn't want another game with Wii in the title. I love Mario but do you really have to bring like 3 or 4 or those games out a year. The 360 was really sad this year also. Nothing but a new halo and well goody for them. The Kinect wasn't much of any help. Wow they gave it a voice command for the new Mass Effect wow, what happened to using your body as a controller, looks like they are running into the same problem that sony was facing with the PSeye, and all honesty they Sony was the first to come up with that whole concept when the eye toy came out on the PS2.  

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 pm
No, it was definitely better than last year's E3. The only cool things about last year's E3 were Silent Hill and Mortal Kombat.

The biggest problem I've had with this years E3 is that while there's a LOT of stuff I'm looking forward to, not much of it caught me by surprise. We knew about Vita, we knew about all the games that will be coming out, it's all been announced before.
Even Wii U, we already knew that Nintendo was working on a new console.
So while there was a lot of awesome stuff, none of it was like, "Oh, my god! I can't believe they're coming out with that!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:10 pm
Hikigane_Trijen
The Kinect wasn't much of any help. Wow they gave it a voice command for the new Mass Effect wow, what happened to using your body as a controller,

Honestly, that is one of the things that I was actually interested in about Microsoft's E3. I never really bothered giving my team-mates commands in either Mass Effect game because I didn't enjoy how jarring the break in action was. They usually did well enough on their own, but I could see really enjoying giving the voice commands like that.

With the Dialogue options though.... very eh... the controller scheme works fine for that and is something I wouldn't use, but hey, just means I won't.  

Tirion

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NirvanaBeatles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 pm
I thought it was really good especially for sony. Some games that had really epic trailers were Uncharted 3, AC: Revelations, and MGS3 for the 3DS.  
Guild Graveyard - For old threads to R.I.P

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games