Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Dorms
Fenix's Room #42 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 am
Again she flitched and looked at the boy staying quiet. Letting Fenix talk to him. Hopefully no one will be fighting, if they did she would have to get in the middle of it.... literally  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 am
"hes face gets an upset look"oh sorry i just got here tonight didnt know there was a dance."hes hands clinch as he talks, tooking at them with a fire in hes eyes"well perhaps ill just go back to my room tonight.  

Oni wa soto
Crew

Ruthless Survivor

11,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 am
Fenix gazed levelly at him as his hands clenched into fists and his eyes blazed. He looked the boy from head to toe, sizing him up.
"Yea," He said after the boy talked about going to his room. "Maybe that's for the best." He said icily, turning back to Sol. Standing up, he crossed the room to a mini fridge and grabbed a few ice cubes from the freezer and wrapped these in the face cloth.
He noticed as he sat back down that Sol seemed distraught. He gave her a reassuring smile to let her know he wasn't looking for a pissing contest. He was here with her(and Jeice) and that was all that he needed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 am
"smiling at them all as he turns to leave, hes hands still clenched as a little blood rolls of hes palms again he speaks solfy and with a smile as if there is no pain in hes hands" you all have a great night. "only to start walking towards hes room,leaving only drops of the floor"  

Oni wa soto
Crew

Ruthless Survivor

11,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 am
She watched him leave but then she caught the scent of blood. She looked at Fenix kinda worried
"I think he is bleeding..." she really didn't know what to do. Go after the boy and help and just let him go..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 pm
Fenix looked at the floor, shrugging some.
"He's not injured enough that he's going to die." Said Fenix coldly. He looked at Sol, a small smile on his face. "He can make his own way to the infirmary." He looked away from her, wondering how he was going to accommodate his father in his dorm room.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:21 pm
She looked at Fenix and held his hand trying to help him keep calm and not so angry about what they just learned about. She kissed his hands and sat down and set her head against him even though it hurt. She tried to ignore the pain and hugged him tenderly. "Ok love."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm
As Sol lay her head against him, Fenix looked over to her. He sighed, then hugged her tight, kissing the top of her head.
"Im sorry," He said softly. He shook his head. "My father makes me like this. His continuous thinking that he owns the world just..." He growled, then took a deep breath. He placed his face into her hair and closed his eyes.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm
She hugged him tightly then pulled away "Is your head ok sweety?" She said moving his hair on his forehead cheeking to see how is was. And hopefully it was better than the bump on her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 pm
Fenix playfully pulled his head away from her hand, nipping at her fingers. He grinned at her afterwards.
"It'll take more than bump to take me out of commission." He said. Fenix pressed his lips to Sol's and laughed. "Much more."

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm
She blushed as he nipped at her fingers and giggled. She kissed him back.
"Well I didn't mean to hit your head with mine. Jeice caught me by surprise.." She laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 am
Jeice Alcove

The Talented one

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Jeice looked at the two for a moment before he started to feel a bit uncomfortable.
"Ahem. Um, right then. Regardless of how strong the two of us are we must remain on our best behavior while they're around, and odds are they're going to have us do some things we'd rather not do."
He looked at Sol
"Though if anything you'll probably get the worst of it. My mother is very particular about women and wont hesitate to harm you if you dont meet her standards"
A thin screen of flame appeared behind him and showed a map with a black dot moving rapidly toward Yokai
" This is where they are now, obviously they're rushing to get here but if I know my mom at all she'll want to stop and take a train to get here so that buys us a little time. Sol you'll have to use that time to prepare yourself, find some nice clothes that are casual but not too casual and I'll take care of the formal wear. Fenix.... just do as you're told man, my mom's killed my girlfriends I doubt she'll think twice about yours"  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:02 pm
Fenix looked up at Jeice and smirked.
"Oh come on cousin," He said. "Let's not scare the poor girl." Fenix looked to Sol and kissed her cheek. "She's a scary woman, but hey, all of us Underworldlings are scary people." He shrugged, smiling. "Kinda our job. But Jeice is right, if you want to pass her inspection, you'll want to listen to everything he has to tell you."
Fenix paused, looking past Sol. He believed himself and what he was saying, but he couldn't shake the feeling his father was going to mess everything up somehow.

Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff