Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Ⓗelp Ⓜe Ⓗelp Ⓨou Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 pm
The Roleplay  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 pm
~Ms. Optimistic

Molly Lynn Sanders
User Image
"Love counters all obstacles."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Molly Lynn Sanders but I prefer to go by Molly and I am playing the role as Ms.Optimistic
I took my first breath on July 27 and the last time I celebrated I had to put out 22 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a girlie and I'm usually hitting on MenIf you can't tell, I am a Greek/White Don't be surprised if you find me being very flirty. Making and taking jokes, letting others know that I care, and making sure that everyone knows I'm not stupid. Although, through all these outgoing characteristics, I can be very shy, at times I don't speak my mind, and I can be very cautious, sometimes paranoid.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. At a young age I was introduced to alcohol. I never drank it until I met him. I saw throughout my life the things it could do to a person. My father had cirrosis of the liver, my grandpa drank so much that he drowned in his own vomit while sleeping. My freshman year in highschool I met the love of my life. We were so happy, but there was one problem. He loves to drink, he gets drunk almost every night, and sometimes we fight, I mean, couples fight sometimes, its normal...Anyways, i have a few scars here and there, but its not his fault, its from the alcohol, not him.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆ Animals
☆ Babies
☆ Singing

Eww Please Get them Away! (╥﹏╥)

✘ Fights
✘ Screaming
✘ Alcohol

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: R A B i D P i X i E S

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:04 pm
~Ms. Paranoid

Jamie Lynn Croenn
User Image
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the heart.
And when that is broken, love ceases to exsist entirely."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Jamie Lynn Croenn but I prefer to go by Jay and I am playing the role as Ms. Paranoid
I took my first breath on April Tenth and the last time I celebrated I had to put out Twenty-two candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female and I'm usually hitting on men If you can't tell, I am a European Don't be surprised if you find me being paranoid, most of the time. Jamie has deep-rooted trust issues, causing her to be somewhat isolated from people, and a tad anti-social. Of course, her anti-socialness could be sparked from her short fuse and sarcastic demeanor, too. She doesn't mean to snap at people all the time, or hurt people's feelings. But she ends up doing it anyways, as she has trouble expressing herself. When she means to say something nice, it often comes out surround by sarcastic, demeaning comments, too. Deep down, she's a caring person, who is quite fragile. After so many time being hurt, she just wants someone to make her feel loved and safe. Which, she's found in her boyfriend. Now, if she could only learn to trust him, and let him in completely...

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Jamie was born to a teenaged mother who gave her up for adoption from the start. As most know, the foster system isn't the nicest of systems. It was where all of her trust issues started.

Jamie ended up in her first home for eight years. There, she and her two foster brothers got along fine. Mostly. They couple that had them was nice enough, but tended to favor the two older boys over her. And, being a little girl, it was only natural she do whatever it took to gain the attention she sought. So, she started to act out a bit, anything to get her the attention. But it didn't work. So she tried harder. That didn't work either. She merely got sent to her room, left alone. Not what she wanted. So, Jamie went all out. She became destructive and troublesome. The family eventually sent her away. And that's how it began. Jamie was 'troubled' and bounced from house to house and from school to school.

Turning her high school years, since she wasn't terrible looking, she would usually find a boyfriend. Someone who seemed to pay attention to her when others wouldn't. But, when thing seemed to be going so good, she'd catch them cheating on her. Everytime. And everytime they did, she'd act out badly enough to get the family to move her somewhere else, where she'd start all over. It was almost a never ending cycle.

Until she met him. Mr. Laidback caught her eye as she caught his. She was old enough to no longer need custody, and eventually moved in with him and got a job. Still, she'd always watching, always waiting for him to turn out like all the others. She doesn't want him to, and little by little, she's starting to trust him more and more. But the doubts still linger in her mind. It'll take time, and Jamie doesn't know if he'll stick around that long. But if he leaves, she doesn't know what she'll do. He may just be her breaking point.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Jamie actually a pretty good cook, and enjoys making food for her boyfriend. However, her speciality is cakes.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆ Mr. Laidback
☆ Sweets
☆ Card Games

✘ Thunderstorms
✘ Liars
✘ Mushrooms

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Reku1495

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 pm
~Mr. Laidback

Eiji Ken Crimson
User Image
You've Got A Lovely Way With Words.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Eiji Ken Shinnoh Crimson but I prefer to go by Shin or Eiji and I am playing the role as Mr. Laidback.
I took my first breath on November 16 and the last time I celebrated I had to put out Twenty Three candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Man of course and I'm usually hitting on Women, but mainly Ms. Paranoid If you can't tell, I am a Spanish/Japanese/Slovakian Don't be surprised if you find me being surprisingly... well laidback! Calm most of the times, care-free and having a smile on my face most of the day. I have no problems in the world so far, so that says responsible all over my face. I don't have trust issues like my girlfriend, but I'm fine with it. Friendly with all, some not so much, but we all have people we know like that, right? I may look like a stick, but you have no idea how hard I can bite back. Protective of people I deeply care about, but also I can be a tad... emotional. I cry at sad endings of the movies, but I do my best to fight back. What? It's alright for a grown man to cry. So what? Don't judge me.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. It all started like this. Born to a great family, no problems down the road till I hit school. My parents weren't the richest, but we had the essentials. School was alright, except I was being bullied on my first few days because I was the 'pretty boy' at my school. Guess they were jealous. It wasn't soon that I eventually gave one of the bullies a piece of my mind. With a bloody noses in a elementary, all the kids back off and refuse to even joke about me. Guess I was the bully now. But in due time, they learned to like me as a friend, earning their trust, even the bullies starting liking me! How cool was that? I like hanging around people that I feel comfortable with, and sometimes in large crowds like having an afternoon snack with my friends at the mall or something similar.

I don't have problems like most of my friends, I usually just help them out without even thinking about it, and sometimes not thinking about it puts you in harm's way. At least I help them out, no matter the circumstance. It wasn't too long that I started to feel lonely, seeing my friends always got a companion to be with. I didn't want to be part of the crowd, but it wasn't too long till I met Ms. Paranoid. We hit off perfectly in my opinion. Some say it wasn't going to last long because of her constant checking up on me and trust issues, but they were wrong, we're still together. I know she's the one, I just know it! I don't mind the check ups since I don't anything to hide, so I always smile for her so that says to her I'm still here when you need me. Besides, she likes me for who I am. Which guy wouldn't want that?

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I take sports on the meantime to get out of the house. Acrobatics and swimming and my two main sports. I sometimes see Ms. Paranoid visiting, or making sure I'm not with another woman. Don't mind.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆ Ms. Paranoid
☆ Swimming and Acrobatics
☆ Pumpkin Pie

✘ Rude People
✘ Bullies
✘ Loud Noises

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Tekentai

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm
~Ms. Cartel

Amelia Marie Mable
User Image
’I buy and sell ‘em but I promise never to use ‘em. That’s just the way I function. Well… Maybe just a snuff or two.’

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Amelia Marie Mable but I prefer to go by Marie or Carter (Dealer’s name) and I am playing the role as Ms. Cartel
I took my first breath on March 17th and the last time I celebrated I had to put out 23 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female and I'm usually hitting on Men If you can't tell, I am a American! From good ol’ Boston Don't be surprised if you find me being A bit of a trouble maker, although I'm never in trouble. I'm fiesty and not a lot can hold me down, but Mr. Worrisome is the only one who can calm me. I'm attracted to anger, and his little 'temper tantrums' when I don't do what he wants is one of his most attracting features. He hardly gets angry though, only about my dealings. That's fine, but I won't back down. I'm stubborn and it will take a lot to break me...

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. You don’t need to know anything about me… But I might as well tell you since you bothered asking. I had no family, momma couldn’t take care of me I guess. I raised myself, not easy for a 4 year old runaway from an orphanage… But I managed. Whether it was by sheer luck or not, I lived, I lived. On my sixteenth year of being in the streets, I found my break. An opium dealer by the name of Matthew James Greene was going out of business. I took the last of his supplies… and I became the ruler of the streets. First it was just Ope. Then I got the big stuff. Meth, Dope, Acid, Heroin, you name it, I sold it. I don’t know when I got so popular, but Katie was the ruler and I was the bank. This little tidbit usually drove men away, but not Mr. Worrisome… He wouldn’t tell the heat about me… I know he wouldn’t dare.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I’m an aggressive person, and I get into fights a lot. But I always manage to stay out of trouble. Lately, I’ve been trying a little of my own stuff, and boy, it really does help with stress. I really do love Mr. Worrisome, but he doesn’t understand my line of work.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆ Money
☆ Mr. Worrisome when he’s not so uptight
☆ Drugs

✘ Police
✘ Rats
✘ And made up deals

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: KassandraHawkin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 pm
~Mr. Worrisome

Ambose Barrette Sparrow
User Image
Maybe A Quick Game of Cards?

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Ambrose Barrette Sparrow but I prefer to go by Ambrose and I am playing the role as Mr. Worrisome
I took my first breath on October 21 and the last time I celebrated I had to put out Twenty Four candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Man? and I'm usually hitting on Women If you can't tell, I am a French/Spanish/American Don't be surprised if you find me being A guy having fun wherever he might go. Everywhere I go there's always going to be fun, since I always carry my special deck of poker cards with me to every trip. I like being risky, but I'm also smart and know when to stop... and at time I get careless and loss a little bit extra or too much. I'm a friendly guy, a friendly, gambling guy without a care in the world of what might happen next. Always think of the present, never think about the future that's what I say. I'm not a heavy gambler, but it always gives me the chills!

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Ever since school, I was a math wiz. I was the smartest kid, let alone the geek and nerd and wimp in school. I didn't care much about the cruel guys that pushed me around, I was the one going to be living it better than any of these foolish clowns. Now look at me! Devilishly handsome and great figure, why I could even be a model if I wanted to...Anywho, when I entered high school, I figured this is the time to have what any young adult should have, a job, a car to roam around in... I figured that with my math skills I could get that, right? Right! I bet and gambled secretly in school, there were times where I was almost caught by teachers and such. Good thing the school custodian liked to gamble as well. He taught me a few basic skills when it came to cards, and I picked them up rather quickly. Then came the advanced skills, learning the ratio and possibilities of what the card might be... all inside your mind in record time.

Took me a while to understand the advanced tricks, but in time I was winning more than ever before. I hid the money in my shoe, granted that secret compartment I have in my shoe saved so many times, I still have the same shoes... Odorless of course. Sheesh. I taught everybody not to bet against me, my win-lose ratio was so much better than I could ever imagine. When I graduated high school, I had to pay for college one way or another, so I choose to gamble. Graduated college with a Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering. I see my gambling lifestyle is my main source of income, and my career as the side-job. I was told that I have a problem with gambling. I don't have a problem if I win, right? Well it wasn't too long till I found myself with Ms. Cartel, her feisty side brings the best... and her drug dealing brings out the worst in me.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah My deck of cards are always on me, usually within a vest that has pockets inside to keep them close to me at all times.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

☆ Ms. Cartel When She's Not Dealing
☆ Gambling
☆ Skill and Chance

✘ Losing
✘ Getting Pushed Around
✘ Getting Laughed At

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 pm
~Mr. Drunkard

Hansel Valter Bernstein
User Image
Drinks Are On Me Tonight

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Hansel Valter Bernstein but I prefer to go by Hansel all the time and I am playing the role as Mr. Drunkard
I took my first breath on March 28 and the last time I celebrated I had to put out Twenty Three candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Man of course and I'm usually hitting on WomenIf you can't tell, I am a Swiss/Italian Don't be surprised if you find me being a rather fond person, honestly! I'm not mean or anything, I can be rather sharp-tongued at times, not all the time.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. {BIO AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH OR TWO}
Have I left anything out...oh yeah {EXTRAS}

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please! (-`ω´- )

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items