Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Classes
Monster-Human Relations Class

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 pm
Self explanatory  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:27 pm
Mr. Silvet set down another box of papers down on his desk and heaved a sigh. Wiping his brow, he smiled around the classroom, proud of his progress. It was now decorated with all of his most treasured findings from his travels. He had arranged everything with one purpose in mind: To shock and awe. We wanted his students to be not only learning how to get along with humans, but also to also be surrounded by their culture. He wanted his students to ask questions about his collection, from old yellowing posters, to books about Human careers.
Some said he was obsessive, borderline crazy. Others said he was brilliant. Either way, Silvet was just happy with the way things were. Exceot for now. right now, he was hungry.
Closing his classroom door behind him, Silvet wandered off towards the teacher's lounge to find some food.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm
"...And as you can see," Silvet said, holding up a diagram of a car. "Humans depend very much on these vehicles to transport themselves from one area to the other." He smiled as a few of his students 'ooh'ed and as the rest scribbled notes on their paper. As a bell out in the hallway rang, Silvet looked at the clock. "That concludes our discussion today on Human transportation; Make sure you all do your homework!" He said, raising his voice above some scattered groans. "A one page essay on what transportation you will most likely use daily in the Human world is due next class along with your 'What Humans Do and Do Not Eat' worksheet." He nodded his head to the class in dismissal. "You are excused."
As the noise increased from the chatter of students and their various processes of leaving the class, Silvet sat behind his desk and reached out to a nearby mug of coffee. Taking a sip, he watched the last few students file out and he sighed, leaning back on two legs with his chair.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:00 pm
A young student with a guitar case on his back entered the classroom"Excuse me,when does the next class start?"
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:39 pm
Silvet looked up from his desk where he was correcting papers. He looked at the red-haired kid in front of him.
"Name?" he asked, pulling out his student list.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm
"I'm Jeice Alcove, the transfer student"
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mister Pointy
Vice Captain

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 pm
Lance had to run to class to avoid being late. Then he narrowly avoided crashing into jeice but ran into a wall. "...ow..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm
Jeice stared at the guy who had just ran into the wall.He walked over to him and offered his hand"You allright?" he asked
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:02 pm
Silvet looked at his roll sheet, looking for the name 'Jeice Alcove'. Finding it, he looked up.
"Ah yes," He said, setting the sheet down. "Your class will actually be the next class." He paused. "How many classes have you attended?" He asked, peering at Jeice. "I don't remember seeing you in my class."
Before Jeice could answer, the other boy ran into the wall. Silvet got up to go help him, but Jeice was already on it. Shaking his head, Silvet wondered what in the world the boy's rush was.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:29 pm
"I just transferred here from another school yesterday sir"Jeice said as he helped Lance to his feet"But today I've been to calculus and witchcraft and i have extensive experience with humans as well "
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:25 am
Silvet nodded thoughtfully as Jeice helped the other boy to his feet.
"Extensive, eh?" He asked, rubbing his chin. "How extensive are we talking about lad?" He looked at Jeice with some interest; If the boy had been around humans for a while, he could easily excel in this class.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 am
"I went to several human schools from when i was eight until now"User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:25 am
Silvet's face fell just a tad. He was still smiling, and warmly at that, but he lacked the excitement that had previously been written on his face just a second ago. He had been hoping that maybe this boy had been involved with a job or maybe even homeless so that he could have studied the humans. But he apparently had only been to the human schools; most all of his students had been to at least one human school.
"Well," He said, standing up. "Your class isn't for another half hour." He smiled still, gesturing to the desks. "I have no seating arrangement; Just so long as you don't talk to your friends too much." He headed for the door, saying: "I'm going to pop into the teacher's lounge for a second, so feel free to sit or to come back in a while." He nodded to Jeice and headed out the door and down the hallway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 am
"Yes sir"
Jeice took a seat near the back of the classroom and played a few simple riffs on his bassUser Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

KnightWolf20x
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 pm
Ross walks into the classroom. "Am I late for class?" He looks around the room to see how many students were in the class.  
Classes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games