Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
need tips about avi art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampireangel2323

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 pm
Okay guys i need tips on how you think avi art should be drawn and how and where to post it, please help ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:06 am
Drawn? Well.....a lot of people on Gaia prefer anime style, I think. Drawing style varies and their is no right or wrong. Anime is just easier for most people, really. Some people use a pen tablet and a drawing program like Paint or Photoshop, some draw it on paper and scan it. I'm not sure what aspect you're talking about.

Posting...well...upload it to Photobucket or Deviant Art and give the person the IMG code or a link to it. A lot of people open up a shop here and some shops work differently than others. Some people post an example of their art in their signature and say to PM them for art rather than having a shop. Again, I'm not sure what you need help with specifically.

Honestly, I'm thinking of drawing avi art and just posting my finished pieces in my Journal. That way, I don't have to worry about maintaining a thread.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces