Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Guardian Angel Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am
Profile Skeleton for Assignments.

picturehere

[size=13][u] [color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor][b]x . { G E N E R A L }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list][size=11][b]Name[/b]: [color=yourcolor](First, middle, and last name.)[/color]

[b]Nick-Name(s)[/b]: [color=yourcolor](Any nick-names)[/color]

[b]Gender[/b]: [color=yourcolor](Duh.)[/color]

[b]Sexuality[/b]: [color=yourcolor](Straight. It destroys the purpose in having 6 boys and 6 girls if not.) [/color]

[b]Age[/b]: [color=yourcolor](Keep it within the generation for storyline purposes. The current generation is ages sixteen to twenty.) [/color]

[/size][/list]

[size=13][u] [color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor][b]x . { P E R S O N A }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list][size=11][b]Traits[/b]: [color=yourcolor](List five or more personality traits describing your character.) [/color]

[b]Likes[/b]: [color=yourcolor](List five or more things your character likes.)[/color]

[b]Dislikes[/b]: [color=yourcolor](List five or more things your character dislikes.) [/color]
[/list][/size]

[size=13][u][color=white]------------------[/color][color=yourcolor][b]x . { H I S T O R Y }[/b][/u][/color][/size]

[list][size=11][b]Past[/b]: [color=yourcolor](Descriptive Bio, please. Remember, your life will either be good or bad depending on if you have a caring or uncaring Guardian Angel.)[/color]

[b]Present[/b]: [color=yourcolor] (How your character got to the scientist's laboratory, what they did to get there etc. )

[/size][/color][/list]

[size=13][u] [color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor][b]x . { O T H E R }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list]
[size=11][b]Posting Color(s)[/b]: [color=yourcolor](What font colors you will be posting in. How ever many you want.)[/color]

[b]Played By:[/b] [color=yourcolor](Your username.)[/size][/color][/list]

Profile Skeleton for Guardian Angels.

[imgright]picture[/imgright]

[size=13][u][b][color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor]x . { G E N E R A L }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list][size=11][b]Name[/b]: [color=yourcolor](First, middle, and last name. It can either be the one you had in your past life or the one you gave yourself as you became a Guardian Angel.)[/color]

[b]Nick-Name(s)[/b]: [color=yourcolor](Any nick-names)[/color]

[b]Gender[/b]: [color=yourcolor](Duh.)[/color]

[b]Sexuality[/b]: [color=yourcolor](straight. It destroys the purpose in having 6 boys and 6 girls if not.) [/color]

[b]Age[/b]: [color=yourcolor](Keep it within the generation for storyline purposes. The current generation is ages sixteen to twenty. Lets say you died at a young age. C: Angels look the same as they did when they died, but their age grows.) [/color]

[b]Your Assignment[/b]: [color=yourcolor](The person you were sent to guard, either their # or their name.)[/color]

[/size][/list]

[size=13][u] [color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor][b]x . { P E R S O N A }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list][size=11][b]Traits[/b]: [color=yourcolor](List five or more personality traits describing your character. Are you a caring or uncaring Guardian Angel?) [/color]

[b]Relation to Your Assignment[/b]: [color=yourcolor](Have you forever loved your Assignment, or have you abandoned them?)[/color]

[b]Likes[/b]: [color=yourcolor](List five or more things your character likes.)[/color]

[b]Dislikes[/b]: [color=yourcolor](List five or more things your character dislikes.) [/color][/list][/size]

[size=13][u] [color=white]------------------[/color] [b][color=yourcolor]x . { H I S T O R Y }[/color][/b][/u][/size]

[list][size=11][b]Past[/b]: [color=yourcolor](How did you die? Are you an uncaring or caring Guardian Angel?)[/color]

[/size][/list]

[size=13][u] [color=white]------------------[/color] [color=yourcolor][b]x . { O T H E R }[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[list]
[b]Posting Color(s)[/b]: [color=yourcolor](What font colors you will be posting in. How ever many you want.)[/color]

[b]Played By:[/b] [color=yourcolor](Your username.)[/size][/color][/list]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 am
User Image

------------------ x . { G E N E R A L }

Name: (Emily Anne Kennedy.)

Nick-Name(s): (Em, Emma)

Sexuality: (Straight)

------------------ x . { P E R S O N A }

Traits: (Sweet. Caring. Understanding. Smart. Loving.)

Likes: (Animals. Singing. Nature. Camping. Dancing. Playing Piano.)

Dislikes: (Abuse. Animals without homes. Slow cars. Parrots voices. Alarm clocks.)

------------------x . { H I S T O R Y }

Past: (Emily's life has been great. She has never had anything bad happen to her. Everytime something bad would seem to happen, it would be fixed right away. Emily grew up with her father. Her mother died giving birth to her. She looks just like her mom. Her father is a famous painter and he is teaching her to paint but her true calling is singing and playing the piano. She is a straight-A student and is not scared to show her knowledge. She likes to read and express herself in the way she dresses or they way she speaks.)

Present: (Emily got to the scientist because she heard about it. She figured that IF she had a guardian angel, he would come out of hiding.)

------------------ x . { O T H E R }

Posting Color(s): (Burlywood/Palevioletred).

Played By: (R A B i D P i X i E S)

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:34 pm
Reku1495
User Image

Name: Mikaela Lynn Harvy

Nick-Name(s): Mik, Red

Sexuality: Straight

Traits: Hot-Tempered, Impatient, Sarcastic, Aggressive, Guarded, Protective, Cynical, Cunning

Likes: Birds, Being Right, Cupcakes, Winning Fights, Picking Fights, Painting (but that's a secret!), and Sports

Dislikes: Losing, Gang-Bangers, Life in General, People Who Are Smarter than Her, Onions, Drugs

Past: Mikaela's life has never been easy. Her mother became pregnant at a young age, and could hardly support herself, let a lone a child. But still, Mikaela entered the world nine months later.

Growing up, Mikaela learned at a young age that there would be no time to be just a kid. It was quite obvious that her mother wasn't the type one read about in books or saw on TV. Her mother would go out late at night, 'work', and come home at noon the next day drunk and passed out on the couch. Mikaela basically took care of herself. She walked to school, walked home, picked up groceries, and even took care of her mother. Their apartment, small and cramped, was located in the ghettos of a large city. At age ten, she was already carrying a pocket-knife.

Entering the double-digits, Mikaela grew up to be a tough little scrapper. If you couldn't fight where she lived, you might as well be dead. Teachers at school would notice her come each day with different bruises and cuts. Never from her mother, they knew that. From gang-bangers, roaming the streets, looking for easy targets. But when they messed with Mikaela, they always got far more than they bargained for. Mikaela was a fighter.

Nothing was ever easy for her. Life sucked. She hated it. Everyday, Mikaela wishes she could somehow, someday get out of this life, and start over somewhere else.

Present: When Mikaela heard about that quack scientist, she figured what the hell? If she really did have a Guardian Angel, it might give her someone to blame for the crap-life she's been living so far. Plus, getting a few punches in might feel good.

Posting Color(s): Steelblue, Darkorange

Played By: Reku1495

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Name: (Seth Ethan Cooper.)

Nick-Name(s): (Seth.)

Sexuality: (Straight.)

Age: (Technically Thirty-four. But I died when I was Seventeen)

Your Assignment: (Emily.)

Traits: (Quiet. Shy. Sarcastic. Caring. Loyal.)

Relation to Your Assignment: (I want to love her, but I know I have to watch her die. If I get too attached, it will break me.)

Likes: (Music. Cotton Candy. Animals. Smiles. The Night Sky.)

Dislikes: (Pain. Dark Places. Crying. Uncaring Guardian Angels. Strong Perfume.)

------------------ x . { H I S T O R Y }

Past: (Seth's dad died in the army, complete accident. From then he tried his best to be a good older brother for his siblings. His mom was working all the time, so it was only natural that he was the new babysitter. Though only a year after his father's death, his littlest sister committed suicide. Seth was heartbroken. He went into drugs and alcohol to solve his problems. Him and his friends thought it would be a great idea to go drag racing after a late night party. In the end of that race, Seth didn't go home. Once he found out about being a guardian angel, and how it would effect their assignment's life, he swore to protect her with all his might so her life would be the best he could possibly make it for her. )

Posting Color(s): (Teal/Silver.)

Played By: (Bloodylilrose.)

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 pm
"]User Image

Name: Caleb Stephen Davis

Nick-Name(s): N/A

Your Assignment: Mikaela Lynn Harvy

Traits: Uncaring, rebellious, cold, cocky, antisocial

Relation to Your Assignment: Mikaela who, now? Oh. Her? Whatever...

Likes: Classical music, closed spaces, being left alone, art, quiet people

Dislikes: Loud noises and people, rock and roll, sports, unintelligent comments, ignorance

Past: Caleb had been a good student... too good actually. His father pushed hi to be a perfect child. He had no friends and no social life. There was nothing for him to live for other than school. By the time his father had noticed his slight change in behavior, it was too late. Caleb had hung himself. He had no friends then and he doesn't want them now. He's become an uncaring guardian angel.

Posting Color(s): Princeton Orange, Tiger's Eye

Played By: ImpliedComplications

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm
Sumiko-Chan555
User Image

Name: Chikako Ritsu Momomiya

Nick-Name(s): Chi, Mamma Mia

Traits: Tough, Impatient, Determined, Hard-Working, Sensitive, Moody

Likes: Winning Fights, Picking Fights, Marine Life, Botany, Playing the Flute, Pastries, Cats, Scars, Bruises

Dislikes: Losing Fights, Drug Deals, Fire, Bitter Things, Birds, Feeling Weak

Past: Chikako's life wasn't that easy for her. Her parents were workaholics, always working until the late hours of the night, leaving her alone at home. When she was younger, she was always stuck with some nanny that didn't really care, but as she got older, she got a little more freedom. Did her parents really care about what she did? Not really. Just as long as she was alive and present in the household in one way or another, then they were fine.

Because her parents always worked late, she didn't get to see them a lot. When she was still being a good girl, she'd play her flute and read a lot. Marine life and botany had taken up a lot of her interests, and she was set on becoming a marine biologist or a botanist. She'd go to aquariums and greenhouses, just observing and sketching in the notebooks she took with her. The one day her parents had found her sketchbooks, however, she had gotten in a lot of trouble. They told her that she was going to become something more successful, like a lawyer or a businesswoman or a doctor. None of this dolphin-seaweed crap. That set her off.

That night, she sneaked out of her house, and purposefully took a train to the darker, nastier parts of town. There, she picked a fight with just about anyone who looked at her the wrong way. Ever since then, she's been going back for fights, whether she was outnumbered or not. None of them fought cleanly, she knew that, but she didn't care. The fact that she had scars from a couple of knife fights meant, to her, that she was being tough. Really, though, it was a cry for attention. She'd go to school with cuts and bruises, and her teachers would fawn over her. She may have acted like she didn't like the attention, but she lived for it.

Chikako wished everyday that her parents would look at her and there'd be love in their eyes. Not that tired look they always had, and the facial expression that made them wonder why they'd even have a child. Sometimes, she wishes that she wasn't even born.

Present: Chikako had gotten some information from one of her "connections" about some scientist that was planning to bring "guardian angels" out of hiding. After getting a beating or two, she decided to go see this guy. If guardian angels really did exist, she was going to give him a piece of her mind and fist. Secretly, though, she was hoping that he'd show some sort of affection towards her.

Posting Color(s): lavender/indigo

Played By: Sumiko-Chan555

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

Name: (Marcus Xaiviar Wakester)

Nick-Name(s): (None. No nick-names, whatsoever.)

Sexuality: (Straight)

Age: (Technically thirty-five, but I died at the age of eighteen)

Your Assignment: (Chikako Ritsu Momomiya)

Traits: (Uncaring, afraid, reclusive, crass, erotic)

Relation to Your Assignment: (I've abandoned her.)

Likes: (Women, cliffs, storms, heights, heavy music...and colors [yea, shut up].)

Dislikes: (Women, flowers, emotions, loud noises, wide open spaces, cars, and clothing.)

Past: I was never a great kid. Bad things always happened to me and my family. We were financially tight; my dad was a drunkard and abusive, and my mother was weak and dependent. When I was in elementary, I was always picked on. It was the same through intermediate and junior high schooling. Over the summer, before my high school years, I was taken by the CPS and adopted to a new family, who was perfect in every way. Then I turned into someone else. I turned into someone other people would fear, but I kept him a secret from my new parents. At home, I was the perfect little angel, but at school, I was a freak who singled out everyone who ever picked on me and made me feel miserable. But I made sure to never get in trouble with the authority, lest my parents find out. I became good at this silent revenge thing.

My second year there, I fell in love. She was like the normal me; the one who was good and sweet and wanted nothing more than to fit in and live a good life. She wasn't this dark freak with a grudge, like the person she met me as. Eventually, I let her see who I really was. She was so understanding about it and later announced that she'd fallen for me, too. Life was finally getting to be perfect. I dropped the badass charade and we dated for three years until graduation, and on that night, I proposed to her. But she rejected me. I understood that she wasn't ready and that she just wanted to wait a few more years until I got a well-paying job.

A few weeks after that, I turned eighteen. That day, my girlfriend called and said she had just gotten off her shift at work and was coming to see me. Little had I known that she was going to walk to my house. It was late. It was dark. We lived in a relatively safe neighborhood, but sometimes you get those rare cases of not-so-safe people. She was attacked, robbed and murdered on her way over. I found it peculiar that she'd never shown up and tried calling her when it was starting to get really late, but she never answered. The following day, my parents woke me up really early, tears streaming from their eyes, and told me what had happened. It was all over the news. I was so heartbroken that I yelled at them to get out and stay away from me and all that. I stayed in my room all day without eating or drinking. I just sat at my window and stared outside.

Come nightfall, I got dressed. I pulled out my freak-attire, decked out, everything. I especially made sure the ring she'd given me was on my left ring finger. And then I left, taking my dad's little car out for a spin. I drove and drove and drove and drove...I realized I couldn't live without this woman. But I was going to do so anyway. Or, at least I planned to. In the depths of my mind and the distraction of my girlfriend's death, I ran a red light at just the right moment to get hit by an oncoming truck. Needless to say, I didn't come home.

When I found out I had been assigned as a Guardian Angel, I looked into it. I saw my assignment, found she was a girl, and literally stopped caring at that moment. If I'd had a Guardian Angel, it certainly didn't give a s**t about me. And if my girlfriend had had one, it certainly didn't give a s**t about her. So why should I give a s**t about anything? Especially this girl. This girl I knew would grow up to look just like her.

Posting Color(s): (slategray/navy/red)

Played By: (Torza Darqyx)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Ewige_Liebe_Darling
User Image

Name: Conner Tory Smith

Nick-Name(s): None.

Your Assignment: Assignment #3

Traits: Funny. Caring. Enthusiastic. Happy. Determined.

Relation to Your Assignment: I'm slowly started to love her/

Dislikes: Winter. Sunburns. Cats. School. Alchohol.

Past: I graduated highschool with honors and I was the first of my family to get accepted into an Ivy League school. During the summer of my first and second year at college I was invited to the party of the century. Naturally I attended and had a great time. Danced, partied, drank and chilled with friends. On my way home I wasn't paying attention as drunk driver slammed into my car forcing me off the road. The car burst into flames and I died instantly. I just hope I can save my assignment from meeting an untimely death like I did.

Posting Color(s): Mediumspringgreen and Darkorchid

Played By: Ewige_Liebe_Darling

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:02 am
Cadenza of the Heart
User Image

Name: Amelia Joanne Roth

Nick-Name(s): Amy

Sexuality: straight

Traits: Compassionate, imaginative, humorous, intelligent, determined

Likes: Anything vintage, watching stage productions, quiet afternoons, my birthdays, writing

Dislikes: Getting caught in the rain, the smell of cigarettes, overheated rooms, being unable to decide, egomaniacs

Past: Amelia knows that when she was born the spoon in her mouth was made of plastic, not silver, but her family got by just fine on what they had. She was not a high maintenance baby, and from birth to the age of four she lived a simple life in a one room apartment. She had a large imagination, keeping herself busy with the stories in her head rather than the toys her parents couldn't buy for her. As far as poor families went, hers was a happy one, and they felt like perhaps someone was watching over them.

That changed though when they were no longer able to feed three people, and the fighting started. For the sake of their precious baby girl, they decided it was best to give her to a better family, and live separate lives, before things got out of hand. It was fortunate that they were rational people, it could have gone a lot worse. They talked with someone they knew from high school, whom they trusted since she already had her own little boy. Amy was adopted by her fifth birthday, living a more comfortable life with her new family, seeing her parents every year on the same day.

Amelia knew someone was there for her, someone she couldn't see. Any time something seemed like it was going to go bad, it completely turned around and things turned out alright for her. Any time she felt stressed because of school, she could feel a supporting presence around her. She wrote stories in her free time, always including this mysterious angel who looked after her.

Present: When she heard about the advertisement, she thought it was worth a try.

Posting Color(s): Chelsea Cucumber, Rose, and this pretty but unnamed blue color

Played By: Cadenza of the Heart

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff