Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
Tenshi Mizu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R4wrlion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:22 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alright, guess I'll get all of my OCS in here XD
this will be a vary wide collection as I make characters when ever I get bored.
I am Dyslexic FYI, so my Spelling is atrocious... But aside from that I am really not that bad at role playing. (thank god for spell checkers sweatdrop ))

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 pm

CHARACTERS

§
Brandon Fitch Taylor
Christopher Arthur Benjamin
Kyle Gordon Stewart
Anthony Rhea Logan
ø

R4wrlion

R4wrlion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
Name: Brandon Fitch Taylor
Nickname: Fitch
Race: Human
Personality: He can be kind of bubbly at time, he likes to be the center of attention but he is not obnoxious about it.
Looks like: Shaggy black hair and rather pale his eyes are a vary dark blue and he is often blushing. He wears a baggy huddy as often as possible with jeans that are both to long and big that are folded at the leg's.
Bio: Brandon has never had a father in his life, or a proper one rather. His real father walked out before he was borne and then there was the step father who verbally abused him for six years. He spends a lot of time thinking and worrying about his wight because of this, as well as his grads after being called stupid and fat for so long in his early child hood life.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Brandon looks like an Uke and acts like a combination of both Uke and Seme so he can be ether or.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 am
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gaia Name: xXxtenshimizuxXx
User Image

Biography/History: Christopher grew up in Florida for a little bit until his parents got job opportunity's in Canada and they had to move away. Christopher spent a long time in Canada and now has a dull citizenship for Canadian and American.

Seme, Uke, or Seke
: Uke with attitude, has no preference to what "type" he is with and he is only classified as Uke because of his looks.

Personality: Loves swimming and playing soccer, he is vary active when it comes to those two things but other wise he is just plain lazy.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

R4wrlion

R4wrlion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 am
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
Gaia Name: User Image

Name: Kyle Gordon Stewart

Special Powers: Kyle has the power of confession, with a single touche you will become his slave. And the only thing going through your mind is "how may a pleas my master?" almost anything he says you WILL do. Except for taking your on life, he can not make you commit suicide. This will only last for maybe half the day so twelve hours. After witch you SLOWLY revert to your normal self, slowly being able to defy him. The only way for this affect to remain permanent on some one, is through intimacy. This is because he becomes so relaxed he lets all of his power out in one blow, he falls weak at this point for several days and can not use his power at all. his power has an after shock, witch will shatter any near by glass and KNOCK SMALL LIGHT things over

Abilities: can tell when someone is lying or telling the truth no mater the case.

Biography/History: Kyle was borne in Scotland and raised there for the first three years of his life in secrecy with his mother. When his people found out about him they began to get upset towards his mother ordering her to kill him because of the laws of the Confessers.
The reason for Kyle's people being angry with his existences was because all Male Confessers were killed by the fathers at birth. (the fathers were referred to as mates, because they were taken over by the power. Confesers are forbidden to love for this reason.) The reasoning behind this was because Mail Confessers let there power go to there heads and they tend to snap and try to take over everything. Male confesers are also far more stronger then a female confeser able to us there power far more often without getting as tired or weakened.
His mother had him shipped to the United states where nothing was known about the Confesser race.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Looks like an Uke, but is vary street and book smart, knows how to stand his ground. Is not this helpless cry babe.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((ONLY if you have red or at least heard of the book series sword of truth.))  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games