Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
into the Fire profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 am
roleplay  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 am
[align=right][size=16][color=postingcolor]ROLE[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center] Picture of your character goes here please! MUST BE REAL[/align]
[extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

[size=16]☆- - - the b a s i c s[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆name - - - [color=postingcolor][full name][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆nickname - - - [color=postingcolor][any nickname(s)][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆age- - - [color=postingcolor][spell it out][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆gender- - - [color=postingcolor][m/f][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆preference- - - [color=postingcolor][sexuality][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆theme- - - [color=postingcolor][theme song][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆birthday- - - [color=postingcolor][mmmddyyy][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center]Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing you don't have to put anything here[/align]

[size=16]☆- - - the i d e n t i t y[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆personality- - - [color=postingcolor][same as below][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆biography- - - [color=postingcolor][at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆likes- - - [color=postingcolor][paragraph form or list][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆dislikes- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆height- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆weight- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=16]☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆my love interest- - - [color=postingcolor][possible love interest?][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆the puppeteer - - [color=postingcolor][your gaian username][/color][/size]

All credit to this profile layout goes to Evoblack! (:  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 am
the burned

User Image

[extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - [rayna vera praskovya]

☆nickname - - - [just rayna]

☆age- - - [seventeen]

☆gender- - - [female]

☆preference- - - [straight]

☆theme- - - []

☆birthday- - - [mmmddyyy]

Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing you don't have to put anything here

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - [same as below]

☆biography- - - [at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable]

☆likes- - - [paragraph form or list]

☆dislikes- - - [x]

☆height- - - [5'7"]

☆weight- - - [117 lbs]

☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

☆my love interest- - - [later on it will be blake]

☆the puppeteer - - [x deadly x liar x]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 pm
The Guilty

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - [Summer Anison Rayne]

☆nickname - - - [Rayne, Ani, other than that unkown]

☆age- - - [Seventeen]

☆gender- - - [female]

☆preference- - - [Bi-Curious]

☆theme- - - Little Peice of Heaven

☆birthday- - - [06/30/95]

☆personality- - - For a used to be popular girl of her school she didn't have such a loud bursting bubbly attitude. It was more of a mature, cool aura that she was attempt to give out to her peers and makes sure to give others the idea that she was incredibly intelligent and always watching. It was a form of fear, which is how she used it to manipulate others around her. Anyone who didn't believe her, she would prove herself (Something that isn't actually her, but she did it anyway to keep up the image). How she did it goes from rumors, revealing their deepest secrets, to as far as physical injury (Not from her personally). She was a bully in school, out of her own fear and high mental walls. She never had a true friend, and has never shared a secret. She has lived with two hard working successful parents and because of their jobs, teachers around her expect the best and for her to be as good or better than her parents (Because we all know intelligence is in genes). In truth, she isn't that intelligent(As she just set someones house on fire) or mean hearted. She has recently started to break the habit, in her attempts to be kinder.

She has a huge mental barrier from others, and it is always hard to tell what she is feeling or thinking. She is independent, and prideful (Thus she doesn't handle teasing or embarrassment well). She is pretty sarcastic and is slowly learning her manners again. Due to her parents fighting and possible divorce her home life is less desirable and even though she's burned up in the hospital Summer can't help, but feel envy. Envy and guilt. She's guilt with the terrible tihngs she's done, and envy the fact that she of course will still get more attention to her. Which feeling envious, makes her feel incredibly stupid. Her thoughts of suicide are only thoughts, she's too chicken to actually do so and also too afraid to go to jail. She's ruined her life and another's enough, she wants it to blow by and forget about it. Of course she knows it's just another mental scar near.

☆biography- - - Summer grew up as a sweet girl in her childhood, though her childhood wasn't so sweet. She had friends that mostly picked on her for the longest, and the fact that she didn't want to be alone she constantly forgave them. Her parents moved to her current town when she was around eleven and due to the lack of contact with her old friends, and even less time with her parents caused her to be a bit more hateful to humanity. She has reason, like many people, to dislike people.

She met people in middle school and they seemed to like her. At the first attempt to make her the loser kid she was quick to turn around and not be that kid. She was agressive in middle school, especially towards guys. Luckily she had the looks to keep some coming back. Her agression died down when people eventually started to accept her even more. She joined many clubs and practiced at many sorts of events. She had natural talent at sports and games, and had the good grades for acedemic clubs even. She became president twice in middle school and moved on to highschool still known. She made a few friends, but there were things that shaped her outside of school that caused her to have herself reserved , yet a headstrong personality. She became feircly independent and went knocking at every door of opportunity, and hardly ever failed. She was planning her life as is, of course she was never truly happy as all she mostly saw through the school were sheep. Everyday she felt it to be something familair, something boring, and knowing that none of this actually ever mattered. She went with it though and kept herself going strong and blissfully. The only people that mattered to her were two people in her life, and her parents. Of course in the middle of all this a new girl moved in, and it irked her. The life she created was being stolen too quickly. The habits she was used to, like a drug, she felt in withdrawl and acted irrationally.

☆likes- - -
          [Sunflowers
          Compliments
          Hot Water
          Animals
          Night Walks
          Chocolate
          Guys]

☆dislikes- - -
          [Spicy Food
          Her Emotions
          The Ocean
          (New)Fire
          Being alone in the dark
          The new girl]

☆height- - - [5'7]

☆weight- - - [120 lbs]

☆my love interest- - - [Blake sorta, but hasn't been thinking of love lately]

☆the puppeteer - - [MindXHunter]

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 pm
The Mother

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - [Anya Lynn Hasting]

☆nickname - - - [Annie, Mother]

☆age- - - [Seventeen]

☆gender- - - [Female]

☆preference- - - [Straight]

☆theme- - - [Fool's Like Me - Vanessa Carlton]

☆birthday- - - [September 10th, 1993]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - [Anya is nothing if not honest. Perhaps, even, a bit too honest. Blunt, would probably be a better word. But blunt with love. She may not know when to keep her mouth shut, but she's a caring soul, none-the-less. Her words come from the heart, and one can tell how much Anya loves by how much they want to strangle her to make her shut up. Along with honesty, she's also well versed in sarcasm, never missing an opportunity to take a stab at anyone at anytime. It's never meant to be harmful, though that doesn't mean she's always avoided going too far. She's a good friend, really! She's loyal and understanding, and would do anything to make her friends smile. And even though she's stubborn and can get a little snippy when she's stressed (which is just about all the time, now that she has Haleigh) and can sometimes be pretty annoying with how much she runs her mouth, Anya's a good girl. Most of the time, at least. ]

☆biography- - - [Anya's parents have always been good to their daughter. Her mother, a nurse at the local hospital, and her father, a real estate agents, practically spoiled their little girl throughout her early childhood. She'd be lying if she said it wasn't a good time.

Of course, growing up, Anya was always a good kid. She didn't let her parents' affection blind her from life. She always kept good grades and stayed out of trouble. In a way, she was trying to repay them for all they did for her. After all, what parent doesn't want a kid amazing enough to brag about? This, in turn, inspired their trust in their daughter, which led to him. Derek.

Anya met Derek when she was only fourteen. He was so cool. Cute, funny, and he played baseball! She couldn't believe her luck when she figured out he was interested in her! Their first date was a movie and dinner, and it had been heaven ever since. The two were practically inseperable for the first year. And when one year turned to two, Anya knew she had something special. She was only fifteen, but she loved him. She truly, desperately loved Derek. And he felt the same. So, the did it. She gave herself over to him one night. It was weird, but it made them feel closer, and they lasted another year after that.

Ten months ago, however, the two decided to try something different. Well, Anya decided to. Derek wasn't acting the same. Something was clearly bothing him, and she wanted to do whatever she had to in order to make him better. So, she coaxed him to bed, and made some magic some other way, veering off their usual course. And two months later, she was pregnant. On the day she chose to tell him, Derek told her he was leaving to join the military. It broke her heart, but she wanted him to be happy. He promised to keep in touch, but didn't want to put a child through the life of a military family. It wouldn't be fair to it, or to Anya. He broke up with her.

Anya had Haleigh soon after, and has been raising her ever since. She feels partially guilty for Ranya's family tragedy, though. If she'd only gone into labor an hour or so later, they wouldn't have been home, they'd have been with her. She knows there's nothing she can do about it now, but the thoughts of 'what if' still plauge her sometimes. And when she's not thinking about that, she's a got a little three-month old to worry about. ]

☆likes- - - [Cupcakes | Card Games | Haleigh | Stand-up Comedy | Italian Food | Food in General | Small Animals | Violen Music (because it puts Haleigh to sleep)]

☆dislikes- - - [Onions | Thunderstorms | Liars | People Who Wake Haleigh up | Losing | The Smell of Sunscreen | Fish (as pets, she likes to eat them!)]

☆height- - - [Five feet, Eight inches]

☆weight- - - [132lbs (she gained a little weight after the pregnancy...)]

☆my love interest- - - [Marcus in the future]

☆the puppeteer - - [Reku1495]

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas