Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Digital Layer PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Back to the Rp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm
”Give me a stupid genius over a smart idiot any day.”
User Image
*Taps away at laptop keyboard*
My name is...... Luka Kaine Schroder
But you can call me... Luka, Kaine, or Boss. My creations are always coming with cutesy odd nicknames for me though.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 21 years ago.
I can be pretty... Quiet, for the most part; some might even call me secretive, what with how little I like to divulge about myself or any personal matters. When it comes to making friends, I've never been that socially inclined and as such have only developed a minimal amount of relationships over the years; a lot of people still like to call me an otaku based on the fact that I still prefer computers over real, living individuals, but that's alright. My obsessive tendancies are what gave me the fame I've got, so I suppose I should be thankful for the fact that I can be a little bit difficult to understand. Blunt and honest, don't come asking me thing unless you want a perfectly straightforward opinion; if you look fat, then I"ll say so. However, this is a two way street; I value nothing higher then my morals, which include but are not limited to honesty, hard work and the honoring of promises, so I expect to get what I give from others. Though not much of talker, I'm always observing and taking notes so don't think you can slip things past me all that easily. Because then you'd be wrong, and in a lot of trouble.
Hitting Rewind...I'm sure you can find out all about that in some magazine or press conference (Read rp information for general background).
I really enjoy... Updating the models, playing video games, people watching and sleeping.
Love it! Meeting interesting people, pretty much every kind of music and electronic known to man, intelligent conversation, the models (because in a way they're almost like my digital kids...sort of), coffee, efficient, reliable people, getting things done right the first time, breaking things apart to rebuild them.
Eew, Nasty!Children (sorry, don't like their grabby hands), large groups of people, press conferences, public speaking, something going wrong with one of the models.
Turn it up!
Breathe // Gakupo
Lost in Stereo // All Time Low

Sssh, don't tell! I have severe claustrophobia; so don't go putting me in an elevator. Thankfully the fans know this, so they try not to crowd me a lot.

I'll deny it! What?
Am I forgetting something...? Got a really weird sleeping schedule; so it's best not to wake me up when I'm actually getting some REM, alright?
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 pm
"C'mon, smile! See, like this!"
User Image
Oh, oh, new clothes!
*Sticks tongue out, giggles* "Hiya!"
My name is...... Paris Piper
But you can call me... Pip, Pippa, or just Piper which is what I perform under.
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 17 years ago.
What's my Serial Number? 02
Vocal Range Equals... Low to medium; excells in middle range.
I can be pretty... The way I see it, based on how I was designed you either love me and find me absolutely adorable, or you aren't able to stand me for even a second; bubbly and cheerful, I'd much rather smile then frown and I can always find something to ask a question about (and they're always intelligent questions, at that). Luka says he designed me to look almost exactly like his younger sister Laya, with a personality to match; so I'm grateful to be given the gift of existance and as such there's nobody I want to please more then him. For the most part I'm cheerful, friendly and easy to get along with, I'd like to think; I'd rather make an ally then an enemy anyday, so I always try my very best to keep in good graces with others. However, it's in my nature to be a little bit too nosy from time to time, and I talk a lot. Often about pointless things Luka thinks it might be because I like to hear myself talk, but I'd rather say I enjoy the thrill of communication. All in all, it makes learning and developing a lot easier, especially since I'm usually quite personable.
Hitting Rewind...Well, I'm not really sure what to talk about; as far as Luka's creations go, I was the second to come into existance, modeled after the man's younger sister, Laya. Apparently she'd died from a particularly nasty cold; I could tell she was important to him because after I came into existance Luka always made sure I never left his side. Well, until I went to one of Pyika's concerts anyway; though I'd always been musically inclined it wasn't until I got a chance to get up on stage that I found my niche. Luka, probably thinking it was too soon, took a lot of convincing, but I've been ejoying my standings ever since then as one of the music (and fashion) world's golden girls. Luka's created eight more of us since then; it's good to have such a large, happy family, even when we sometimes don't get along perfectly.
I really enjoy... Dancing, drawing, baking and watching game shows.
Love it! Performing in front of large crowds, cute boys, pop and classic rock music, mastering new songs and dance steps, soft, cuddly animals and sweet things. Yellow is my favorite color!
Eew, Nasty!Classical, soft music (puts me to sleep), spicy foods, bugs, horror movies, boring people who don't have a sense of humor, anyone who messes with Luka or the other models I've come to call my family.
Turn it up!
Only my RailGun // Lilly + Yagi
Beautiful World // Lilly Cover

Sssh, don't tell! Snakes, oh how I hate snakes.
Accelerating... Great dancer, friendly and easy to work with. Knows how to play electric guitar.
Decreasing... Voice cracks on high notes. Not meant to sing slow, ballad-esque songs.
Processing Data... Psht, ahaha!
Am I forgetting something...? Pyi's my best friend; teehee, she's terrible with clothes so I always help with her outfits.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
I am a mouse not a stinking rat!!

A more humanoid form
....chu?
My name is...... Pyika Nezuki (Pii- ka Ne-zu-ki)
But you can call me... Pyi or Nezu (She likes Pyi, but she's more known as Nezu-chan)
I am obviously a... female
And I was born seventeen years ago.
What's my Serial Number? 01
Vocal Range Equals... Medium to high
I can be pretty... Pyi is a rather shy, naive girl, but very frank towards people she has opened up to. But either way, you won't be seeing her starting conversations often. However, if anyone makes a reference to her height or her baby face, she tends to get upset very easily, regardless if she knows you or not, and start ranting. During her rants, she tends to blurt out silly or nonsense sentences, which generally make people poke more fun at her. She isn't very happy of her overall appearance, thanks to most people's reactions and comments about her, although she doesn't seem to mind if people call her cute. Rather mellow, aside from what was stated earlier, there isn't much that irks her temper, making people think she's a pacifist.

Once you dig deeper, one can find that Pyi actually has a bad cute sense of humor. She's generally quite sweet and calm, wishing to be on everyone's good sides and tries to avoid petty conflicts whenever possible. You can't say that she's very generous, but she is quite sensitive to others and generally tries to look on the bright side of things. She is very good at hiding her current emotions from others. But even then, it has a limit, as eventually her bottled up feelings would overflow. Little squabbles don't linger long in her mind, but she may take longer to let go the bigger arguments. But, despite her good traits, Pyi isn't the sharpest crayon on the drawar... if you catch my drift. Especially in her sense of fashion; so often the other models will have to lend a hand. She'll wear anything that's blue and white though, and generally refuses anything else.

Hitting Rewind...Pyi has always been with Luka, and even though she looks notably younger then the others, she is by far the oldest out of all of them and probably the most babied one. She has saw Luka create the others, and although she fears for the day when she will be unwanted, she tries to be pleasant to the others, as it was not their choice for them to be created. However, she views a select some as precious sisters and brothers, some others - especially the newer ones- she's more wary of. Although Pyi still feels nostalgic every now and then for the days when it was just Luka, herself, and the world.
I really enjoy... Watching the sky, singing (to myself or in front of others), dancing
Love it! Anything that is blue, cute
Eew, Nasty! Being called a rat.... (that is the worst insult you can tell her - she'll either blow up at you or break down crying; just depends who you are.)
Turn it up! The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku & Go! Go! Maniac!
Sssh, don't tell! Pyi is unnaturally scared of the day where she will be unwanted - to the point where she gets nightmares from it (if that is even possible for her to dream in the first place)
Accelerating... Very flexible dancer, her naturally high pitched voice is better for the sweet faster paced songs. Plays bass guitar.
Decreasing... Unable to sing low notes, tends to squeak with singing too high. Voice not really fit to sing most medium paced and slow songs.
Processing Data... ERROR -- Unable to process. System shutting down... Restarting....
Am I forgetting something...? What have we been doing...? (She tends to add the onomatopoetic phrase; "chu" after her phrases/sentences. Also, she has an unhealthy obsession with putting anything blue into her mouth)
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:24 pm
"Stand up, be a man; let's put on a show."
"If I was normal, then life would be boring."

User Image
*Arches a brow*
*Sniggers, looks away*

Our names are...... Ash (Blue hair) and Valshe (Vahl-sh, red hair) Modom
But you can call us... Ash and Val (Vahl)
We are obviously... Male
And we were born 19 years ago.
What's our Serial Number? Packaged together as 08
Vocal Range Equals... Ash goes medium to high, Valshe goes low to medium.
We can be pretty... As they were created to, though brothers in making Ash and Valshe have very different personalities, as opposing as day and night. Ash tends to be, generally, the sweeter of the two, and is always the more logically composed out of the pair; Valshe is hot tempered and impulsive, always moving with his gut instincts instead of what his head might be telling him. Ash is quiet and rather withdrawn; Valshe is a socializer, who loves to pull pranks and crack jokes. However, these appearances can be just as misleading as they are truthful; while Valshe may get angry more often, his fits simmer out fairly quickly, whereas if you pass Ash's incredible patience, it's a living nightmare. Throwing all of this aside though, is the love the two share for each other; they finish each other's sentances, preform together more then alone, and even share the same bed when on tour! Though just to be clear, in contrast to what many have speculated they are both perfectly heterosexual.
Hitting Rewind...Ash and Valshe are the only set of siblings in the Layar series; the two once noted that Luka had told them too many all nighters went into their design, which they still find extremely funny, for some reason (maybe it's just boy logic..?). Truthfully though, neither was ever planned to be made; the media asked if Luka was going to make more male banks and he wasn't sure at the time, but upon some inspiration from the public and a few of the younger looking models, Ash was designed to be part of the set. Valshe was a happy accident, something that his brother teases him about without fail; after a few preformances, Ash was asked by a little girl from the audience if he ever got lonely, on stage by himself; Ash had to say he did from time to time, and thus Valshe was created to balance out his vocal patterns. They've developed quite a place in the public eye, and take a very serious brother figure role on for all the younger looking, female models.
We really enjoy... Ash enjoys reading, writing and preforming. Valshe enjoys pranking, clubbing and preforming.
Love it!
ASH: His brother and the other members of his "family", quiet places, warm weather, sweet foods, icecream, historical documentaries and interesting nature specials, the color blue and early mornings.
VALSHE: his brother and the other members of his "family", spicy foods horror and science fiction films, sleeping in late, snowy, cold days, the color red and milkshakes.

Eew, Nasty!
ASH: Getting pranked by his brother, loud, obnoxious people, anything with spinach in it, dirt and disorginization, anyone who messes with his family.
VALSHE: Getting yelled at by his brother, boring people who don't know how to have fun, getting up early, most vegetables, sitting still for long periods of time

Turn it up!
Magnet // Akaito and Mikuo cover
Canterella // Akaito cover
Music Box //Mikuo cover

Sssh, don't tell! Both have an incredible fear of being seperated for too long. Ash has the rather strange fear of sharks, but Valshe's fear of birds is much more laughable.
Accelerating... When singing together, both harmonize very well; seperately they can be put with almost any other vocal bank due to their differences in ranges. Comfortable with songs of any speed.
Decreasing... Neither of them can dance; not that it's much required for male banks. Ash cannot sing low notes, and Valshe cannot sing high notes.
Processing Data... Nobody for either of them.
Are we forgetting something...? N/A
Our lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:43 pm
Dont hate me...Just Love Me!!
User Image
(later)
"Hey Stranger...can I help ya?"
My name is...... Leviana Marisole Ikuji
But you can call me... Levy
And I was born 18 years ago.
What's my Serial Number? 04
Vocal Range Equals... medium to high
I can be pretty... bubbly ,sweet, childish and often times clingy to those who catch my interest. I like to play hard to get but am always up for a little flirtation. Laid back and carefree is my lifestyle, but I won't go anywhere without looking my best. But, beware my perfectionist attitude. I like to be the center of attention, so stay out of the way.
Hitting Rewind...When I was first created, I opened my eyes up to see this gorgeous blonde haired guy. What a cutie. He was the one who gave me my name..so I had to give him one in return. To my surprise, there were more models just like me and I didn't feel quite as lonely on the inside. What I enjoyed the most was the fact that my overall personality was accepted....eventually. My first concert was a big success. But the journey I had before it helped me settle into my new career. Thats when I discovered the camera loved me. The flashing lights, the screaming fans outside the building...I love it! Its like a dream that I hope never ends.
I really enjoy... Dancing, playing piano, Volleyball
Love it! Snuggling under my favorite model, Luka of course, getting everything I want, performing in front of all my many fans, the photo shoots
Eew, Nasty! dark colors, disturbances, show offs, messing up
Turn it up! Somewhere Only We Know
Happy Synthesizer- MegPoid & Megurine Luka

Sssh, don't tell! I'm scared of the dark

Accelerating... my dancing ability and crowd involvement
Decreasing... my voice fades when I sing low notes
Processing Data... I've dedicated my persistence on a certain model...
Am I forgetting something...? I have a small beauty mark on top of my right breast.
My lord, god and master is Evangeline-sama  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:58 am
User Image
How'd I do it? Improvise!
Heya!! Wassaup? Here; gimme that wrench ova there; would ya?
My name is...... Maqui Lucen Naruse (Mākī)
But you can call me... Maqui - although some call me Maq. By the press I'm known as Luke - since apparently they coined the "Luka and Luke" thing. I don't really get it - but whatever makes 'em happy.
I am obviously a... boy
And I was born nineteen years ago.
I can be pretty... introverted, especially with strangers. Yeaa, that's me. although my friends would say I'm a pretty loud and talkative kid. 'Specially Luka, but he's so damn quiet I always find the need to say something' or the whole time there would be awkward silence and it gets frustrating'. I'm a hands on kid, I'm the kind that would throw out the instruction manual and just go learn through trial and error. I'm seriously convinced that I suffer from dyslexia; I can never sit still to read books or anything. In fact - I can barely understand what I'm seeing. Although short stuff like menus and brochures don't hurt me.
Hitting Rewind...Dad was a drunk drug addict, mom was a prostitute who could care little for me, and I was bouncing around in a foster family system for several years. I could care less about my parents, really. Growing up it was just me. No knowledge of siblings, nor extended family. Moving on from my "pitiful" life I hate it when people go all gushy when they learn of it. I lived with two good people, who were absolute best friends with Luka's parents. I saw the guy often. Can't really say we hit it off the bat - but over the years of seeing each other, we grew close and we understand each other. Kain (I never call him Luka - too feminine for a guy like him) was always the software sort of person. I hate reading, anything with numbers and letters just don't click with me. So he's sit away jabbing at his keyboard, I'd be the one who would go off to dump sites and salvage some useful circuits and such. Remember that music box thing? The parts were from me, but Kain programmed it. I just put it together for him.

The models were really something though. It was an awful big project for us - Kain got the glory for it all, and quite frankly. I don't care. As long as I get to stay and help him out wherever I can, I'm grateful. He's a good friend, despite his weird eccentricities, and I sure hope he knows what sort of opportunities I passed just to stay with him. There were a lot of companies out there that wanted my hardware tech skills.

I really enjoy... Tinkering with machinery (anything from guns - don't ask where he gets them - to computers - his definition of tinkering is taking it all apart piece by piece and stick them all back together), snowboarding, playing video games with Kain. Oh, and drumming! That's the only instrument that I was able to learn, the other stuff with all that intricate finger movements just turned me off. So complicated.
Love it! New tools, when repairs go smoothly. oh and COFFEE!! (he lives on that stuff - but give him too much; he'll go on a caffeine high that makes him absolutely crazy)
Eew, Nasty! Fried circuits, anything that has to do with software, reading. Lukewarm coffee (has to be either hot or iced)
Turn it up! Snow's Theme
Sssh, don't tell! Pressure. I hate pressure - especially the kind when you know that people are depending their very life on you kind. I just don't do well; I'll start freaking and I'll start spazzing out. Most of the time when that happens - I'll be huddled in some dark corner somewhere shivering and acting like the world's gonna end.... Don't tell anyone what you saw here...
I'll deny it! Eh? Deny what?
Am I forgetting something...? He is always seen around with his usual goggles, headset (used mostly for communication means), and utility belt - even when he's snowboarding! Also, he tends to talk with a queer accent every now and then...
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:02 am
"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."
User Image
A more human look you say?
"Hm.."
My name is...... Kuroi Tsuki (Ker-oi Su-kii)
But you can call me... Kuro-chan
I am obviously a... female
And I was born seventeen years ago.
What's my Serial Number? 03
Vocal Range Equals... Medium to high; stays a little more towards middle but goes to high and lower when needed.
I can be pretty... I was pretty much made as a mixture of this and that. Most find me very difficult to understand due to not really knowing how I am. I'm not one to automatically open up to people, which gives everyone the chance to stereotype me and say I'm a some sort of other worldly girl that despises all people. Which is only about half a lie. Indeed, myself and the many others females were born as 'different' individuals, but never was I someone to hate anyone different from our own selves. I'm mostly one that just comes off as shy and reserved when first talked with, only then do I come off as an outgoing and happy girl. You can usually find me having fun with all types of people, never wanting to seclude anyone out. I'm very confident and determined when it comes to things and as such, I never give up when wanting to strive towards greater things. All of this does have some downfall though. Hidden under all the fun and broadness is pretty much a clumsy and tender typed girl. I tend to be a klutz sometimes; dropping things, zoning out, small lack of attention, but then again, my tender side makes me pretty much sensitive, but also sweet.
Hitting Rewind... Ever since my model was created, it took me time to adapt to everything about me. The understanding of why I was really created, how to understand everyone, the usuals. Eventually I grew fond of the other models and pretty much had a friendly relationship with them all. Although the creator didn't look upon me so greatly, I knew he had his purposes for all of us. I soon learned my purpose from him after gaining an interest in what both Paris and Pyika did; sing. It got me interested in music and soon became a passion that I now live for. Of course this was our creators whole intention, possibly.. but it fit all of us. Coming from such a thing and bring brought into this world was a great thing in my eyes. It showed me that having a great family and friends is all that could matter in life.
I really enjoy... Dancing. It's something I work with when singing since it helps with most physical help and the chance to get my lungs used to singing while moving around.
Love it! I like all types of things, but the most of them would probably be singing and dance. Of course the occasional likings of action type things.
Eew, Nasty! Anything that is massively large and is able to crawl. Insects basically.
Turn it up! Naname World & Be Myself
Sssh, don't tell! The darkness.. I've grown a complete phobia over it that if I'm locked up in by myself, or even with someone, I break down crying horribly and throw a major fit over the attempts to find a way out of it.

Accelerating... I am pretty much capable to dance to my fullest without messing up the sound of my voice.
Decreasing... I can't look at people in the eye during performance. It throws me off and causes my mind to become nervous.
Processing Data... Guess!
Am I forgetting something...? I have the tendencies to eat a lot of candy; preferably pocky, and only pocky itself.
My lord, god and master is BonBonRawr

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:46 pm
"Oh, a voice calling out from far, far away guides me..."
User Image
Hi there!
"Kobato will try her best!"
My name is...... Kobato Hanato
But you can call me... Kobato-chan is fine!
I am obviously a... female!
And I was born sixteen years ago.
What's my Serial Number? 05 ~
Vocal Range Equals... Medium to High. I usually sing along the medium high range however...I can hit some high notes and some low notes as well.
I can be pretty... Kobato has a very cheerful and enthusiastic outlook in life and her wanting to aid others in need is very heartfelt and sincere. However, she can also be really clumsy, rather clueless, and rash with her actions, and often trips over her own feet. Being inexperienced and naive, Kobato tends to have no common sense at times. Some things you tell her will pass straight through her, since she has no idea what you are talking about. Kobato gets easily confused by concepts she doesn't understand, and she also gets easily distracted. Kobato tends to speak her mind out before thinking about what she is saying, and so sometimes she's rather direct and blunt. She is easily amazed by things she sees, because she is rather young. Other than that, you'll find her to be a sweet child who's always smiling. If you get her mad (which is rare), she won't really do anything, since her steam blows off in usually five minutes. Kobato tries her best in everything she does, and is very kind. She obviously doesn't know the true meaning of "evil".
Hitting Rewind...When Kobato was "born" into this world, she found herself the youngest of all the girl models. She was slightly surprised, but accepted everything the way they were. In time, Kobato grew to like many of the models, becoming friends with some. Her innocent and clueless personality made her naturally curious, and for a strange reason, she seems to not understand the human world until someone takes the time to explain it to her. Despite everything, Kobato has managed to stay out of trouble. She had no problems with performing on stage. It was when the crowds greeted her that Kobato got rather intimidated. But after a while, she got used to it, and even took to waving and talking to them. As mentioned earlier, Kobato gets along with the models well enough. However, she doesn't hold any special feelings for any one...yet.
I really enjoy... Singing! I also really love piano or even violin. Also, I have a strange hobby of collecting pocketwatches and music boxes. Kobato can't help it...
Love it! I love stuffed animals, especially teddy bears. I also really like ferris wheels and merry-go-rounds. Oh! I love exploring around and going outdoors.
Eew, Nasty! I hate being called Dobato...which means "little pigeon". I cannot stand absolute noise. Especially loud noises. Throw in squealing, screeching, yelling, hollering, and arguing, I'll probably pass out from all that noise. Urgh.
Turn it up! Ashita Kuru Hi and Saihate Heavenly Mix
Sssh, don't tell! I have a mild case of claustrophobia...if you leave me in a tight space too long, I'll break down without question.
Accelerating... I can dance if necessary...but you always run the risk, because I'm extremely rather clumsy. I can sing very well, like everyone else...anything else? I can sing both slow and fast-paced songs, but that's about it...
Decreasing... My vocals are designed to perform medium-high pitch songs, and so I can't sing really low or really high songs.
Processing Data... Hmm? Crush you say? What's that?
Am I forgetting something...? I tend to address myself in third person a lot...oh, and I usually carry around a messenger bag and Ioryogi-san with me! Ioryogi-san is the blue stuffed dog I own...and I always wear something over my head. A hat, hairband, whatever. And did you know my name means "little dove"? ~
My lord, god and master is Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm
"You can open the locks on at least 88 hearts simply by playing a piano."
User Image
*gasp* "I'm sorry! I didn't see you there! How may I help you?"
My name is...... Robin May Greyson
But you can call me... Robby, or just Robbin. I get 'Birdy', too, though that's not very common.
And I was born eighteen years ago.
I can be pretty... distracted, really. People always tell me I have my head in the clouds. Which, I can't really deny. I'm sweet person, really I am! I like to see other people smile. It's one of the reasons I love music. I'm not very bubbly or hyper or loud. I tend to be more quite and I usually keep to myself. I'm friendly, sure, but I don't have many friends. I like being close to just a few people. To them, I'm very, very loyal, and I always have an ear to listen with and a shoulder to cry on. Sometimes they tell me I'm motherly, and that it's not flattering on someone my age, but I don't mind. Not much gets to me, as I'm a level-headed person, calm and collected for the most part. But I do get flustered easily. That sends me into a panic, and I end up making a fool of myself. I can be a bit naive, and too trusting. And sometimes, I poke my nose where it doesn't belong. But all I want is to make people happy and play my music.
Hitting Rewind...Ma and pa were always strict. Being from Europe, my mother always had high standard for me. She had, after all, been an heiress when she met my dad, fell in love, and moved with him. She wanted her daughter (her only daughter, at that) to be a perfect lady. Beautiful, talented, and loved by all. Well, at least she introduced me to music. Other than that, she wasn't really around much. She was always busy. It was either her job, or her friends, or some other responsibility she had. So, my father raised me. We were always close. He always supported my love of music. When mother signed me up for piano, it was apparent I had a gift. So, when i was ten, I was taking piano, violin, and guitar lessons.

Holding decent grades through school, I soon grew closer and closer to music. By the time I was fifteen, I played piano, violin, guitar, flute, and I had even taken some singing lessons. School became the farthest thing from my mind. I dropped out, much to mother's dismay, and pursued music. I work two jobs now to support myself, as when I quit school, my mother quit me. I was cut off, but father still calls to check up on me and every so often I recieve a mysterious envelope full of money. I know I can make it big if I just get an audience with Luka Shroder. If I could play for the bank's band, my life would most certainly be complete.

I really enjoy... Playing music, singing, taking care of the house plants, tracking down Luka Shroder
Love it! Music, the piano especially, cats, Layer Series, cupcakes, sunny weather
Eew, Nasty! Thunderstorms, mice, mushrooms, being sharp, heights, tears
Turn it up! Get Up - Superchic[k]
Sssh, don't tell! I admit it; I'm afraid of heights! There I said it! (Plus, she gets nervous in front of really large crowds)
I'll deny it! Um, my piano? (None)
Am I forgetting something...? Before I preform anywhere, I always drink a glass of chocolate milk. I don't know why, but it always helps me calm down.
My lord, god and master is Reku1495  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm
"Music is all around us, you just have to listen closely to hear it"
User Image
*Stare* What?
My name is...... Royce….
But you can call me... Roy.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 20 years ago.
What's my Serial Number? 06
Vocal Range Equals... Medium to low
I can be pretty... I tend to act like the older brother. I am serious most of the times and rarely raise my voice. Calm and laid back is how I flow, though when I am pissed off I will be sure to express it. A few of the other Banks often try to get me to ‘unwind‘ and to smile and laugh like a human. I don‘t understand those emotions too well so I usually end up upsetting people without meaning too. *Shrugs* I am plain talking and will always tell it how it is which has gotten myself and Luka into trouble on many occasions. If I don‘t want to do something I will not do it, I guess humans call that being stubborn? A few words to sum myself up are; Softly spoken when calm, loud and scary when angry, calm, collected, intelligent, long fuse, mature, caring, and obnoxious at times…and one
Hitting Rewind...I was the very first Male Bank created by Luka Kaine Schroder and became an instant hit with the Layer Series fan base. My life began with me going from one interview to the next. Of course I was always with Luka in the beginning, he was often tweaking a few things with my persona. I guess he is now fully satisfied with the end results. I will always remember the day I awoke to this world. Luka was there and so was this other Bank. A blonde haired female he called Pip. She was a very interesting being. Loud and always seems to be smiling…She has taught me so much and I owe her so much…*shakes head* Moving on…I began my career simply playing the guitar or Piano. Before long I was given the chance to sing…I am not one for enjoying screaming fans, and so I was not completely at ease with taking centre stage. Never the less, it was clear that I was in demand after that one performance and soon began to perform with the female members of the Laya series.

These days I am not the only male Bank, which I am rather grateful for. Though to be honest I have become lazy and tend to keep away from the stage. I rarely sing these days at all. In fact, I tend to help Luka out with the organisation of events and concerts more then performing. I know some people are disappointed when I don‘t make an appearance one stage…*Sighs* It does not matter at this moment, the other models are far more entertaining. I spend my time watching over the other models and helping them out when they need it. I have heard and seen websites dedicated to us…I am not so happy about the fan fictions that people have written about us…Humans can be very strange at times…

I really enjoy... Playing the piano, playing the guitar, writing music, watching the world go by and dancing in secrete.
Love it! Rock music, listening to Piper singing, relaxing in his room, singing.
Eew, Nasty! Fan fictions about him, people getting to boisterous at concerts, others hurting his family members, being told what to do, being looked down upon.
Turn it up! My Sacrifice- Creed
The Beauty and the Tragedy Trading Yesterday

Sssh, don't tell! I have a fear of heights….I hate travelling by planes.

Accelerating... Singing while playing the piano. I can harmonise with the others well in fast songs or slow songs.
Decreasing... My will to perform might be placed in this category…another thing is I have been known to mess up on a few notes.
Processing Data... A crush is when you love another, right? I am unsure if I am able to love…but I do care for Pip a great deal if that counts for anything.
Am I forgetting something...? I tend to act very jealous when people surround Piper…
My lord, god and master is XxHakaxX

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff