Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Free Life (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 am
"Your savage has been nothing but trouble over the simple task of walking up some bloody stairs so I could ask what the Hell you plan on doing with him." Arthur growled, his pistol sword still raised at Chekondai.

"I see you two getting along well." Julian grunted, rolling his eyes.

"I don't suppose we could for a walk up to the deck, Chekondai?" He asked gently, raising his eyebrow at the darker skinned man.

"Because you grew tired of your life. That's why all of us join." Solaris answered.

"No one grows up wanting to be a pirate. Out laws in all the countries and states, and death awaiting anyone found to be a pirate regardless if they're man, woman, or even a child. With such popularity, no one would think to join.
"But then, we get bored." She walked across the deck, going the edge of the ship and looking out to the sea.
"Maybe life on land held nothing interesting to us, or someone drove us off of the land, or someone wanted to make a statement to their parents and how they can't control their child any longer. Either way, something also pushed us to be here. We never chose it, it just found us when nothing else would do."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:00 am
"Were he to just ask me, instead of shoving me forward and ordering me to, I would have done so." Chekondai told the Captain.
"Instead, your little boy decides to act tough."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:42 am
"So the life found us, as you put it," Rob said. "All I'm asking for is for some delicate flowers to get found by it as well. And since we're on this topic anyway, how did the life find you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:35 pm
"And if you had just gone like I told you to, I wouldn't have been forced to make you move." Arthur argued from behind.
"Damn lying savage.."

"Don't mind him much. He comes from the British army and fancies himself important." Julian chuckled, feeling hot daggers bore into the back of his head as the ex-Captain glared at the pirate.

"Despite the fact you grew up a fine English gentleman, you're anything but, Rob. Chances are, any proper ladies we find will follow the same pattern and lose their manners." Solaris argued, looking towards Rob tiredly.

"As for how I got here, sir... It started when something was stolen for me. Rather than crying to authorities and waiting for it to never came back, I set out to find it own my own. Unfortunately, my treasure traveled, so I needed to as well."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm
"Oh. I see. He is in a brood of cowards, then." Chekondai grunted.
"I see it clearly now."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:04 am
"Fine, I guess I can give up my dream of finding a nice ship run by ladies in seven petticoats and corsets," Rob answered, putting on a very fake look of disappointment. He realized afterward that the only articles of clothing he had mentioned were the ones not commonly seen by males or discussed in mixed company. Oops.

"So revenge is what you're after. I like that. Those kind of stories always end in a nice, lovely fight to the finish."

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 am
"Don't listen to that twit. Everyone is British. Some of us are just stupid and wish to be damned as the rebel against our Holy King."

"And some of us could care less." Julian laughed, unable to hold back his amusement from Chekondai's immediate understanding.

"I take it you encountered lots of people then?" He asked, grinning curiously at the native.

"Not revenge, dear perverted Captain. Just retrieval." Solaris corrected him, taking little notice to his slip up of words regarding private clothing. He was a whore, and it would only be logical he know what sort of things ladies wore.

"I've dealt with the original thief already. He died before I set my journey out to sea, in fact. By the time I caught up to him, my treasure had already been passed on to another."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:29 pm
"They feel as if they are entitled to our lands, and we make sure they know better. I have personally cut down many of his kind. The ones in red."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:23 am
"How ironic." Julian chuckled. "Our biggest employers want us to attack the Empire, our friends in red, whenever possible."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:48 pm
"And yet this dog has not bitten you..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items