Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Therianthropy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 am
Wicca's not the same thing as Pagan though. So I'm having a hard time understanding why you're using them like they are. At least that's what it seems like to me. While yes all Wiccans are Pagan not all Pagans are Wiccan.

Since we're on this topic, what tradition is your coven?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 pm
I'm aware that this is an old thread, but I'm still gonna post in it.

I was made aware of Therianthropy earlier this year. It really explained a lot of my behaviors, and it made me realize that my feelings actually have an explanation. lol

I personally am a jaguar Therian. I have always identified with cats, and jaguars truly are a great representation of who I am. I actually told my family about my Therianthropy the other day, and they are really interested and think it's cool.

But yeah, Therianthropy is a wonderful thing for me. I'm so glad I learned about it.

.::Ailuros::.
.::Click on the symbol to learn more::.

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 am
I just happened to find this thread,hopefully the OP and others who posted in it are still around,I do like meeting others.I myself am a therian and I've never been in denial about it.I am a dire wolf,and I lead a pack of many other therians(I've managed to find about 30 :3 we meet more all the time) I knew what a therian sort of was a few years ago,but didn't fully understand that I was one until last year.I would have realized it sooner if I had better information,it took a chance meeting with another dire wolf therian for her to help explain the actual facts to me about it.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff