Submit

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 pm
Hello. I'm Forbidden and I will like to state that these are the Male Charcters I'm using. If you would like to roleplay with me then you are free to chose the following characters.
I am Literate, usually post three - four paragraphs about five - seven sentences long.

Thats all ima state until any of you Pm me for an Rp, and ill give you more information.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
Pic:
Name:
Kiyoshi Seto
Nickname:
Kiyo
Race:
Neko
Personality:
He's very outgoing, and would do anything to escape an embarrassing or awkward situation. He's kind, and caring but it takes a lot for him to fully trust someone. He could come out cold, distant, and an a*shole at first however hes usually a big softy. He can be devious, and slick but would rather stay in bed sleeping instead of causing havoc.
Looks Like:
Has dusty, red hair which is always untamed. His eyes are also a shady yellow with a slit for a pupil. He usually wears a striped shirt and dyed his tail the same color. He wears grey pants, and likes to be barefoot.
bio:
Kyo has always been in Orphan, having to witness his mother dying of cancer at age three, and watching his father bail out on him on age seven. He never exactly experienced a time where his whole family would sit on the dining table and eat together. Or do anything together. He had lived in the slums where his mother, before she got very sick, worked as a prostitute to at least have enough money to eat. His father was a labor working man who would always get drunk after work and abuse either his mother or him.

Ever since his mother died and his father left he was stuck to fend for himself and in the slums there was nothing to eat and not enough money to get food. He had to steal, fight, and even, when push comes to shove, he had to get down and dirty just to get a couple of gil off of the men from the higher plates of town. This wasn't a life he actually enjoyed.

Seme, Uke, or Seke:
Usually is a Seke but he's mostly forced into becoming an Uke.

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Pic:
Name:
Zekai Takaheshi
Nickname:
Zek, or Zack
Race:
Wolf Demon
Personality:
Calm, and collected. Usually quiet, dislikes crowds, and would rather be alone then with someone obnoxious. He can be rude, and would give you the cold shoulder, but deep down he would like to see if your worth the effort of opening his heart. Seems reserved, and a tight a**. Needs any sort of attention and loyalty.
Looks Like:
Has pitch black hair, and glowing blue eyes. He likes wearing black with long sleeves, and anything slightly tight. He uses glasses at times, and has a tribial sapphire tattoo, that circles around his shoulders and decorates his pale back.

bio:
Zekai lived in a honorable, weathy family. He was taught how to do martial arts, and be as graceful and respective to the head masters. He did everything he could to get his father proud of him however he had learned his father favorited his older brother.

Instead of being the respected heir his parents soon started to hate him for his change of actions. Zekai started to be disgraceful, disrespected the head masters, and never showed any matters or the fact of caring just for a chance of having his father give him attention.

Seme, Uke, or Seke:
Manly Uke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 pm
I couldnt help myself in taking Grell from Black Butler So I dont own him but I could Roleplay as him.

User Image

Pic:
Name:
Grell Sutcliffe
Nickname:
Doesn't have one
Race:
Shinigami
Personality:
When Grell is in his human form, he is shy, awkward and fairly ineffective at his job as a butler, ruining even simple things like tea and getting lost when driving a carriage. Whenever he messes something up, he has a tendency to overreact and attempts to commit suicide in a fit of melodramatic humiliation.

As a Shinigami, however, he is over-the-top and flamboyant, with a tendency to use female nouns and pronouns when referring to himself. Grell refers to himself with female terms many times and has expressed a desire to have a female body. He also has a tendency to put things in terms of theater, referring to a human's death as the falling of curtains on a theater act, and comparing his relationship with any male to the famous play, Romeo and Juliet. He also has an obssession with red as some call him Ripper in Red instead of Jack the Ripper.

Grell has two distinct personalities. Most of the time he is cheerful, if somewhat sadistic, with a playful flirtatious quality, and is usually seen whining about or flirting with any hot male. However, at any given time, Grell can switch to a frightening and bloodthirsty persona who will do anything for the desired results.

Looks Like:
He has long, red hair, firey yellow eyes, false eyelashes, shark-like teeth, and red-framed glasses, which are accessorized with a neck chain adorned with skulls. He also wears a suit like other Shinigami that includes gloves and a tie, high-heeled ankle boots, and a red coat he took from a corpse, which he slings off his shoulders and wears around his elbows. Occasionally, his tie is replaced with a red-striped bow. He is slender and 5'8" tall. He also has angel wings tattooed on his back and a small skull belly peircing. He even carries around a large chainsaw instead of a standard shinigami scythe.
bio:
As every other Shinigami, Grell doesn't remember his life as a human. However on the time he's a shinigami all he did was blend in with the humans and kill those on his death list.... and maybe flirt a little... okay a lot!

Seme, Uke, or Seke:
Crossing Dressing Uke

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash