Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
In Need Of An Rp Partner, Seme's Prefered.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm
Yo~

I'm Crimson, or Axel, but anyways I just happen to run out of RolePlay Partners, they have the tendency of leaving me hanging. Well I'm interested in some gore or some form of blood shed, or ansty. Drama, and love affairs are the best, too. I craved the most insane ideas out there, because they are darkly sweet, Ive never went as far as intercourse, but would like to try it out. Theres a first for everything, right?

If you want to know I'm literate, even if I don't see the point in stating that (not by high grammer though, since at times I mispell some words, but by the number of paragraphs I post). At times, if the role-play is my liking, I go over board and post about 7-11 paragraphs each about 5-7 sentences long, probably more. If that's your liking then I'm glad to fit your standards.

I mostly prefere Forums, when Roleplaying as well. Pms are just not my taste. However if your willing to teach me how to Roleplay lemons, or Intercourse actions then I'll be fine with Pms.

Im online mostly everyday (I have no life) but doesnt stay on much. It gets boring being online for a while. My greatest concerns you should know is that, I dont tend to reply some days, like a good one - two days long. I do tend to get busy unexpectedly. However I would notify you when I need to log off. I just dont want to leave you hanging like others mostly do to me.

I'm an uke who looks like a seme that acts like a seke, understandable? I prefere to be a manly uke, with a bite. I dislike those who make male semes have no back bone. Dont be afraid to speak your mind, and disagree with things. Come on try and take control, however that doesnt mean I will give it to you~

-Love Crimson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:39 pm
Interested in=

-Neko x Human
-Teacher x Student
-Student x Student
-Master x Slave
-Vampire x Vampire
-Demon x Demon
-Demon x Human
-Scientist x Experiment
-Angel x Demon
-Assassin x Assassin
-Assassin x Victim
-Slum Rat x Rich Brat
-Novelist x College Student
-Jock x Outcast
-Abuser x Abused
-Mentally Unstable x Therapist

Thats just some random things that popped up in my head. We can make up something better together then using any of the ones listed, if any arent what you're up for at the moment.

I also do Fandoms. Just not doing a Fandom with an OC in it. Things I could do=

-Kingdom Hearts
-Bleach
-OHSHC
-Final Fantasy
-Black Butler
-Naruto

Would do others if you talk me into it, however I won't do them if I have never heard if it Or seen it. Unless we change the plot. Which is what I like to do with Fandoms.

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm
If you need a Roleplaying Sample=

His mouth doesn't open, even as a black tendril sneaks around his arm. Inky blackness creeps around the rest of him like sin, covering his face so he can not breathe or see. The blonde jerks, terrified, body writhing as a cold tendrils snake around him, engulfing him, touching him in his very heart as it races in his chest. Akihiko's eyes are open, and he sees Kyouru's silver ones piercing into his own dull grey ones, yet doesn't comprehend a thing; he feels like his body is leaking away. It's as if whatever had made him Akihiko KuroKawa all these years is slowly dripping out of him, leaving some husk behind.

╔ He was completely and utterly bored in that cage. He didn't even bother in hiding his boredom. The taunting, the semi-escaping, the fighting, everything was just so dull after a while. The guards were all terrified of him, which didn't help much for his entertainment. Yeah, it was amusing to see how pale they turned even if he just winked at them, however after time it just became such a routine. Even a drive by shooting sounded like the best entertainment out there. Then a ring of the bell from the marketplace clanged indicating a Master's arrival. A short pinknette had strolled in, as a coincidence; he had caught this short male's eye. Probably the expression he held. However, Akihiko remembered the older male's first words to him, "Ne? Bored much? I wouldn't blame you, how long have you been in this… Place? Ah, forgot the introductions, my name is Kyouru... Would you tell me yours?" Such a casual greeting the God gave. However, when the pinknette grinned which showed white perfect teeth, showed those sparking sapphire eye, with that strange pink hair, and that attitude to help him without hesitation it all just struck the blonde unexpectedly. That moment the humanoid felt something flutter in his chest. Something was different about the pinknette. ╝

Akihiko tries to crunch low in a fetal position as if he's trying to hold himself in one piece and he feels every atom in his body as it wishes to drift apart, to let whatever made him Akihiko leak across the floor, to allow that cold darkness to fill every crevice in his dying soul. It makes him yelp painfully, as Akumu squeezes him from behind clawed hands scratching the sliver metal sucking what little strength he had left, and the blonde can see the fear and hurt wash over the god's face. His unwanted groans erupt from his throat; rough, deep, and regretful.

╔ “Ouch, touchy on that subject…. My apologies.” Kyouru had just dropped the subject whenever Akihiko snapped, or ignored it. The pinkette apologizes about it, doesn't mention, or question it, just let the blond be, didn't even force him to do nothing. Then they both heard the bang and the comment from the insolent guard behind them. It startled the blonde as he watched that angry flash of the god's eyes, as Kyouru had turned to face the guard. “Are you calling him a rat? Look at your own face and say that again.” He had smiled, angry yet seemingly calm. When he had agreed to go with the shorter male, that look of content yet pleased smile was worth being bought. Was worth being captured again and going with this man once more. “Collar? What do you mean a collar? He isn’t a dog or a cat. He can walk on his own without a leash. Unless he is in that bad of a condition that he must be dragged, I think he is fine without one.” The god's smile slowly returned, companioned with a blink of his eye. Yes it would be worth the effort... The pink haired man grinned suddenly, extending a hand towards Akihiko. “Comfortable getting out of that itty bitty cage? It looks cramped even for me. No doubt you were squished in there…” Kyouru had said to him, freed him from the bonds which held him within that small cage. ╝

He shut his eyes closed for a brief second, willing the temptation to go away. Wishing, wanting the overwhelming power of the demon behind him to stop. That flash of aphrodisiac fluid started to course through his veins, forcing his back to arch, moaning, drifting, and fading. It made him tug weakly at the vines around his wrists. The god's silver wings flashed in the humanoid's eyes, however the blonde couldn't keep his eyes open as they dropped.

╔ “Akihiko! Do you want to see every room? Or do you have a color preference? We have time, just mind you that it will take a while to view every room!” Akihiko had to admit to himself, it was welcoming to come to a place where he finally can call home. Before that word sounded distant, so out of place. It reminded the blonde the things he had done in the past. The sins he had committed. However, now it made him feel so warm, so... safe. Then his bandages had to rip, giving him a glimpse of what caused his dull pain to occure. Kyouru had followed Akihiko and covered the blonde's eyes with his cool hands. “It’s all right… You’re safe, nothing’s there. I’ll make sure that you will be fine. Okay? Calm down… Trust me that you will be fine.” He had whispered in the blonde's ear with his soft alluring voice, which came with an aura of smooth, radiating calm. It made it sound like there was nothing wrong with the world, with enough of that voice, a hardened criminal may end up like a naïve child, innocent and peaceful. No one, besides his mom, has ever used such a tone on him. “Better?” ╝

Akihiko couldn't keep up with the darkness. Couldn't push it away, the way it haunted him like a tinted ache in his chest, the way it returned and disappeared toying with his mind. Twisting, bending, manipulating to its full potential. With this in mind his own will was decreasing slowly, adrenaline and aphrodisiac pumped rapidly. Fate was bright enough to see but dark enough to blind. And his fate didn't look so well at the moment of his weakness.

╔ The dark… It blocked out his fears, his anger, and his sorrow. It was like having a barrier against the world that seemed to go after him, yet it felt terrible, lonely. Like the dark devoured his very existence leaving him with nothing but himself. He remember this feeling so well. Especially when he had been the winning prize of a stupid game Akumu made up. How he felt so vunerable, so weak and pathetic, just standing there, trapped with bonds, only able to watch Kyouru try to find him. What made it far more worse was seeing the pinknette point that gun to his head, ready to kill himself, and all Akihiko was able to do is watch and not able to do anything else but wait for that click of the trigger. Wait for the loud bang, and that blazing color of red to erupt from the short male's head. It had made his chest tighten, his heartache, his head blurry. “Hurry, or else you won’t gain the prize you’ve been wanting. It’ll just, slip between your fingers, and you wouldn’t like that would you?” The thumbs all flicked off the safety on the gun. Akihiko closed his eyes not able to look. How the darkness does this to people. It makes them believe it would make everything go away. Just close your eyes and forget that this is even happening just know it might all just be okay... might... ╝

A trace of a sad smile, which matched Kyouru's, then tugged at his lips anyway; a swirl of memories racing through his mind. The memories rush through the humanoid one by one bringing a bang of guilt - Kyouru's lips, his smile, his touch, his words. Akihiko relive each of them, so real he could touch them, kiss them, sugary sweet, and he tuck them away, somewhere deep inside his mind, swearing to himself, to Kyouru, to the universe, that Akihiko will not forget.

╔ He remembered the helplessness he continued to feel, having to see the god laying on the floor trapped in the realm of a demon. How he tried to desperately wake the pink haired man up. Shaking wouldn't do the trick, talking wouldn't work either. That's where the blonde had laid his lips down on the older male and actually kissed the god, not like some light peck he did when Kyouru was asleep in that room. This was a kiss which brought all of Akihiko's worries, fears, sorrow to the surface. It leaked out of his body like suffocating mist. And that very moment Akihiko forgot why he was so frightened, and pained. For that moment he felt such peace, like the weight from his shoulders have finally lifted. The demons of his past finally left, and Akihiko was free. Then, he knew that he would give this god of luck anything... ╝

"I... Promise... Kyouru..." He whispered harshly, desperately, as the black tendrils overtook him and he fades away slowly, like a picture loosing its color, like a light disappearing into overwhelming darkness, like a drop into the ocean. Then something tugs at him - a memory he asks? No…it isn't solid enough to be a memory. Nothing is solid or graspable around or in him anymore. It's more like…a color. If he had a mind, he'd be racking it, desperate to remember what this color - or colors - meant, what it represented. And suddenly, a streak of it fills his vision - bright blue, sapphire it shocks him with its vibrancy against the darkness - and it shifts, condensing, shaping. Colors, dots, no circles, no…eyes. Sapphire eyes pulsating with an eerie, beautiful glow...

Don't forget him... Don't lose... No...

"Does that scare you? Don’t let it scare you any longer… Promise?" Akihiko's vision faded into black, the smile of the god vanishing with his soul in the depts of - might be - eternal darkness.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 pm
Would you be interested in a super hero/super villain type thing? I created a character some time ago that, while I enjoy playing him the way I have been, I would REALLY love to play him the way he was originally intended but I haven't bothered to try so far because it's so hard finding someone who's literate, creative, and really puts effort/thought into their posts. When I saw this thread I was very impressed so I thought I'd give you a shout and see what happens.

Anyways, the character I was interested in revamping was Theo Ull. He would be the villain in this pairing. Again, this profile is not quite the version I meant him to be. The bits about the Theo persona and this past lover would be irrelevant and the personas are less of a split personality thing than who he was, who he is as a villain, and the life he's managed to build as his secret identity. I would also probably have him running the bookstore a lot more than it says.

If you're interested in that plotline and the character at all let me know and we can get into the details. Otherwise, I also never felt like I got Tanith quite right in the rps that I've had him in and the rp I created Syracuse for has gotten quiet which is a shame because I really loved the potential he had and the ideas I had for him.

Either quote me or pm me so I'm made aware of your response, please.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff