Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SingSong Karaoke! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:29 pm
Awesome nerd
Sorry for the wait, my Wifi crashed and I had to wait until payday to get a new service because the one I have now just sucks. Anyways, I have this new service so I should be able to get on more often again without issues.

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ
xxx Ceasar's Company: Gale

"Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.
I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight."

Caesar leaned against the man as he led him along, his mind growing fuzzy and his eyes blurry. He tried to remember...where had he felt this before? It was a strong sense of déjà vu that hit him dead in the chest and made him shiver in fear. There was something more familiar about this helpless feeling than simply being drunk. He felt that he was becoming immobile...that his body was refusing to follow his brain's commands. "Adler would be so angry with me if he saw me like this...I miss him..." He had gotten angry with the man for a silly reason, he knew as much. Adler did not owe him anything, even if Caesar had risked his life to safe him more than once. It was Caesar that chose to put himself in such situations...Adler never asked it of him. With a light pout and water eyes, Caesar sniffled. "I wanna go home..." His mind was so focused on seeing Adler that he didn't even register that the man spoke a single word. The only voice he longed to hear was that of his lover's.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:27 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Taking the lack of a reply as his answer, Gale smiled lightly and rubbed Caesar's arm. "I'm sure Adler will be fine." he said, recounting the name that had been spoken. Perhaps a friend of the boy's or a parent. Either way, they wouldn't be seeing him in a while. "Come on, we're almost there." he assured, starting to have to carry the boy more than help him walk.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash