I was planning on making a Mega Man based Mystery RP a bit unorthodox and I usually have trouble enough trying to get people to join my rps even if I put a lot of work into it, so I figured if I had someone a bit more experienced in the field of writing if you need a base for the plot here it is:

Advent takes place four years and eight months after the events of the first ZX title. The Federation Government, Legion, was established as an organization that helps blur the line between humans and Reploids by giving humans cybernetic enhancements and giving Reploids artificial life spans. Since then, the two populations have cooperated all around the world. However, some feral machines known as Mavericks still exist in unsafe ruin areas, unfortunate as much of the world's most powerful technology has also been lost in these ruins. Many people known as Hunters formed the Hunter's Guild to seek the wealth inside the ruins. Meanwhile, those unwilling to join the Hunters and collect the treasure through their own means were come to be known as Raiders, and the two often clashed in their own missions to gather the buried technology.

Reploids are merged with bio metal along with humans to give them the super human abilities