Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Line --- HUNTER Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:12 pm
Back to Rp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:22 pm
"The only difference between wolves and humans is how we are interpreted."
User Image
Fear me...
*Growls* "Go away."
My name is...... Ahiga Conis Halsper
But you can call me... Higa....or dirty beast...
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 22 years ago.
My role is... [A]
I can be pretty... Wait, who are you talking to? If you ask my brother (which would never happen because I don't like other people touching him), you'd probably hear that I'm violent and impulsive; I tend to act on my instincts and just let them lead me on from there, wherever they might take me. With everyone else, all the others I look after, they'd probably say I'm a leader who puts the lives of those I protect first; thanks to what I've been branded as I have some major trust issues, but on the off chance that you manage to get on my good side, I'd like to think I'm fairly kind hearted and maybe even affectionate. However I'll be the first to admit that my opening up to others doesn't happen very often; I can't stand those people who live in the kingdom for what they've done to us. So if you'd rather keep your limbs and you aren't one of us, I'd suggest not even breathing around here.
Hitting Rewind...Contrary to popular, stupid belief, I came into the world the same way as everyone else does; I had, once, a mother and a father, who both enjoyed prominant status in the kingdom of Rhine as a painter and a bookeeper respectively. My first few years of development were fairly normal; I was educated quite early on thanks to my family's position in the kingdom. When my brother was born, I learned what it was like to protect someone else. Things were just fine, aside from the ocassional squabble with my sibling or maybe a bout of trouble thanks to my rule breaking nature. That is, until I turned ten. I remember it happened on the day of my birthday party, just before I would actually, year-wise, be able to bump my age up by one. Don't know how it happened, and I don't care, but one minute I'm a boy whacking at bushes with a stick and the next I'm some kind of snarling wolf monster. Needless to say, I didn't get many presents that day, or any sort of attention from my parents; only a broken household, in which my mother would cry herself to sleep every night. But my brother still cared about me, still saw me as a person; even now I owe him everything for that.

Which was why, I suppose, with my stupid child logic, I left home on my own; nothing much, just a sack of bread and some cheese and I was gone by the time I was tweleve. At least, I think it was twelve; I didn't have any celebrations for my age after that horrible experience so even now I'm not really sure. Didn't tell my brother where I was going; I knew my parents wouldn't care so I didn't think much on that. For a while I managed to creep about from one house to the next but eventually the truth would come out, and I'd be forced to go somewhere else. Eventually the only place left to turn was the forest; wasn't the best experience, and it was quite lonely, but I still say it's better then having people throw rocks at you all the time. In just a few years I'd managed to group together a small sort of colony of others like me; beasts, they called us, people who aren't regarded as human anymore. I glorified myself in that title; if we were beasts, then I was going to be the king of them all. And I was; I made sure to protect everyone who had gone through hardships like myself. And that included my brother, after some time; I remember that I actually knocked him down to his feet in full on wolf form before realizing who it was. Turned out while I'd been gone he'd gone through the same problems and had set out to look for me.

Which leads us to where we are now; I don't care how many hunters or humans come tramping into this forest. I won't let abyone disturb the family I've managed to build.

I really enjoy... Keeping everyone else safe, my brother above all, is my primary objective. But other then that, I enjoy any sort of physical exercise, like hunting or running, and keeping outsiders where they should be; away from the forest.
Love it! My brother, the others I take care of, large, open areas, smaller children (they don't judge as much), being by myself, colder weather, seeing the rest of my group happy and protected.
Eew, Nasty!Humans, the King, Queen and in general, the Kingdom of Rhine. Being touched, those I protect being hurt, hunters, misconceptions about our kind.
Turn it up!
I'm still Here
You can't take Me

Sssh, don't tell! Alright, so I'm not so good with heights....go ahead, tell the world; I dare you.
Look what I can do! The only real ability I have is the transformation of my body; I can go full to partial wolf, depending on the circumstances, whenever I want. This gives me increased speed and strength,,,along with a real craving for steak all the time.
I'll deny it! *Hisses*
Am I forgetting something...? Generally I watch the rest of the group from a large rocky outcropping, which gives me a sight advantage. I prefer my wolf form to my human form, but will use both to protect others.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:12 am
b]"Look on the bright side, you're roughly six feet tall."
User Image
"Hello, nice to meet you."
My name is...... Alexander Mortex
But you can call me... Alex
I am obviously a... male
And I was born 21 years ago.
My role is... Y
I can be pretty... A quiet person, Alex is very likable, but seen as a otherworldly type of person. Never looking at someone's face when he talks to them and seems a little bored. No one takes him to seriously, even though the things he says make a lot of sense. Hating that no one really listens to him, he bottles up his feelings often. Letting them out when he is alone by crying believing that fighting physically is wrong. He sticks to his beliefs, and stands quietly when people contradict them. Wanting to believe what he believes because he thinks there is nothing else to believe in. Since his beliefs are often made fun of he has some trust issues. Afraid of someone causing conflict. Even with his best friend, he chooses his words carefully. Always careful when it comes to others, Alex wonders about other's before his own. Not wanting anyone to feel left out or forgotten.
Hitting Rewind...The oldest of three children Alex was given a lot of responsibility in his family. Always watching after his younger siblings while his parents were out. Usually a very careful big brother he was often yelled at by his younger sister that he was to hard on her and their younger brother. Alex not wanting to keep up with a fight, eased off with being so careful and he paid for it. His younger brother running around outside in the dark, despite Alex's worries. Listening to his sister who calmly told him it was fine as long as their brother stayed on the door step. Alex listened, but couldn't help but shake the feeling.

Hearing a cry, Alex came running towards the door calling out to his brother. And when he opened his door, he didn't find anything. No trace of his brother, he was gone and no one knew what had happened. His parents told Alex that his brother might have been taken by someone. Either another human or a monster, but the guilt only ate at Alex more and more. Bottling up his feelings, knowing that his brother's disappearance was really all his fault. No one saw it that it seemed, they only saw it as an accident, Alex being only ten, his sister nine and the brother seven. It was something that merely happened to unlucky people.

I really enjoy... Painting and drawing
Love it! Star gazing, spring time, and rain
Eew, Nasty! Summer heat, fighting, and eating meat
Turn it up! On the Bright Side by Never Shout Never
Sssh, don't tell! Alex is terrified of the darkness. Even when he likes looking up at the stars, if he can't see in front of himself he becomes unnecessarily scared

Look what I can do! Alex has impressive artistic skills
I'll deny it! B
Am I forgetting something...? Since Alex likes to draw he often carries a small sketch pad around with him
My lord, god and master is The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 am
"Different denotes neither good nor bad, but it certainly means not the same."
User Image
"I noticed you; I didn't have to acknowledge you."
My name is...... Skylar Caelius Halsper
But you can call me... Sky, Cael
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19 years ago.
My role is... [ B ]
I can be pretty... quiet and not very social. It's a habit because of my distrust of human-beings. But at least I'm always truthful to myself. I hate being tricked and I don't take back-stabbing easily. Just because I don't fight doesn't mean I can't; I just prefer not to because I don't like to see others get hurt, and I'm no masochist. I'm not a mean person; but that doesn't mean I'm a completely nice guy either. I'm usually blunt and to the point; and some people just can't take the truth. I'm also very protective of the ones close to me. I'm kind of clingy, especially with my brother, because once he left me alone and I broke down. I'm also a bit illogical when my emotions get the better of me, so thank God that kind of situation will be few and far between.
Hitting Rewind... Like my brother, I was actually born to a normal family. Yes, both of my parents were quite normal. No, neither of them were wolves of any kind. Technically speaking, we were quite human at the time; at least, when we were younger. My brother was always quite protective of me, even when we were younger. I didn't hate it; but that didn't mean I enjoyed it. My brother always kept people from me; I knew he was just being protective, but that kind of kept me isolated from the world. But then he turned ten and I turned seven, and he turned into a kind of...well...creature. I wouldn't say monster; but everyone was afraid of him. Except for me. I could never be afraid of my own brother, no matter how aggressive or bratty he had become. After that, everything just kind of fell apart little by little. Our mother wouldn't even look at Higa; our father started caring less and less. Ahiga became the only person I had, and vice versa.

Two years after that, when I was nine, I woke up and my brother was gone. Poof, vanished. The six months after his disappearance were hell for everyone; especially me. I had snapped; refusing to go out, screaming at anyone who stepped into the same room I was in. Soon people thought I had gone mad; crazy; demented. I didn't care; Ahiga wasn't with me and I simply just didn't care about anything else. I never knew that I would actually miss his overprotective-ness. It was a couple years after my brother disappeared did I finally pieced myself back together enough to take a step outside; and that's when my own curse began. I found myself in the same situation my brother had been all those years ago, and woke up twitching in the middle of the garden while my parents were still out. I decided that I had stayed put long enough and immediately set off after my brother without taking anything with me.

I finally found him again when I tried the forest. My wolf instincts had taken the better of me and I couldn't control my changing during that time. He found me; or rather...tackled me to the ground, thinking that I had been an enemy. He took me to the 'family' he had managed to build over the last few years and I joined in with him. I've returned to my old self somewhat now that I'm with Ahiga, and I won't let anyone take him away from me anymore. I refuse to let anything come between us, come what may. Now all I need to do is keep him from running head first into every little thing he thinks might be a threat to us....

I really enjoy... just taking a run through the forest. I don't like fighting and hunting much. I also have to keep my brother in check from time to time. Really...I really do love him, but sometimes he needs to learn that not everyone wants to rip me from limb to limb or hit on me all the time...
Love it! My brother, snow, freedom, a little bit of adventure from time to time, small animals [not for eating], children.
Eew, Nasty!Fires, the smell of false coldness, liars, most humans, hunters, royalty.
Turn it up! Complication - Rookiez Is Punk'D
Sssh, don't tell! I'm afraid of fire the most.

Look what I can do! Like my brother, I have a wolf form I can turn into, and I only use this form around people I don't quite trust just yet...I'm rarely seen in my human form; unless it's with my brother.
I'll deny it! Alex [But shhhh! Or Ahiga might kill him before anything potentially romantic can even occur...]
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
My lord, god and master is Hunter Crawl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 pm
"I hunt,some people may seem me as bad as those beast,but hell,i don't see them coming out here to protect themselves."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-loads gun-"Sorry about this,it's just business"
My name is...... Squall Tama Lionheart
But you can call me... Tama, Leo (No one calls him by his real name)
I am obviously a... male you idiot.
And I was born twenty-three years ago.
My role is... [x]
I can be pretty... The hell you need to know for? If you ask the people in town they'll say im a strong-willed yet dangerous man.That I'm as bad as the beasts themselves ,most likely because of how I can at least protect myself from them. Then again people always treated me like a beast. Though im pretty sure if you ask Alex, he'll say I'm a pretty nice guy, that rushing in to things if I need to protect someone.Obviously I would protect him or Tiny, it's not like I'm so nice as he thinks. I guess you can say I'm as bad as the beasts.
Hitting Rewind...So you wanna know huh?not really a lot to tell.When i was younger my dad was killed by some beast i still don't know what it was though,My mom? she left me and dad a little bit before my 3rd birthday.Yea yea sad stories,for you idiotic people.Anyway,my dad was killed when i was 5,so in a way,i've been on my own since then.As ironic as it may be,i raised myself in the forest.I leaned to use weapons,even make then.One day this idiot came into a forest and a wolf ripped him a new one.At time i ran in and grabbed his gun.The wolf tried to come at me but,i did have the gun.When i shot the poor bas***d.I felt a new me be born sort of speak.

After that i trained myself more to become the best hunter.I killed to feed myself,or get the money to.People ended up calling me a beast but they still always came to me since i was the only one able to kill them.Funny how people are so deciding when it's best for themselves.if i would have to call myself something,i'll say im neither human or beast,im just a hunter never hunted.Never the same as others,otherwise i wouldn't be the best.i met Alex when i was 15,he came in the forest when i was on the hunt for on of the beast.Well,he became the hunted,and i ended up being kinder then usually,and saved him.After that,i really don't know how it happen,but he came back to thank me,at that time he told me about his brother long ago.I figured i'll helped him,there is a chance the guy still living.Well,to Alex.After that we became good friends,again,i don't really know how it happen,but i don't have time to think about it.Were friends now,so i'll protect him.I think i was around 18 when i met Tiny. I was ordered to kill him but, it wasn't his fault that the guy who hired me, stupidly captured beast as if play toys. Any way, after that I took the pup in, and still hunt other beasts.

I really enjoy... Reading, training Tiny, chilling out when not needing to hunt.
Love it! Sweets, peace and quiet,
Eew, Nasty! Beasts ,people who are full of themselves, people who treat him like nothing but a beast killing others.
Turn it up!
Inside your mind(MindFreak)
Plumb-I can't do this
Instinct(Dargula by Rob Zombie)

Sssh, don't tell! A fear of falling in love, yeah I don't believe in it, but, that damn...

Look what I can do! Strangely, he can use a skill call "inner soul".It forces his body to use it's full strength if needed.
I'll deny it! ....go away, or I'll treat you a raw bullet.
Am I forgetting something...? Ironic, he has a husky, which is more of a wolf then dog named,Tiny.
My lord, god and master is MadHatterSora[  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff