Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Flower They Could Not See PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost Horizons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm
Back to RP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 am
User Image

Everybody Knows Me
__ Marie Hughes
Counting the Years
__ 16
A Certain Symbol
__ Female
My Own Preference
__ Straight

①. BIOGRAPHYXXXXXX
As a young girl, Marie was one to always look out for people. She put others before herself, never to really think about herself in the process. All she did was for other people and that made her happy. Marie hung out with all of her friends most of the time and was never a stay at home person. The day of her death was something she would have never expected. After slipping off the hillside while attempting to chase after someone, she slowly fell to her demise. Marie wasn't always a great swimmer and this was a defect that also caused her death. If knowing how to swim at the time, she would have had a chance to live. Several years later, she reappears in front of the leader just as she was when she died, in dire need of him to grant her a unknown wish. This wish, she believes, will send her to heaven.
②. PERSONALITY TRAITSXXXXXX
▬▬ Childish She seems to act the say way she did back before she died. So she's pretty much very energetic, child-like, and has some of what might be an air-head nature.

▬▬ Helping Marie often puts people before herself, never really bothering to think of herself half the time.

▬▬ Emotional She is easy to upset, especially when knowing she is not able to communicate with the other group members. Marie tends to get very lonely as well.

▬▬ Short tempered Although being very kind and all, there is still a part in every person that can't handle a few things. Mostly she moody when it comes to having to deal with how the leader is, but that's just how things have to be.
③. LIKES && DISLIKESXXXXXX
Ramen egg soup

Being around her friends

Playing games

Sweets

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Not being able to communicate with others.

Being alone

Seeing people upset

Not knowing if her feelings of love could be returned.

④. MY SONGXXXXXX
My Favorite Highway // The Chase
BonBonRawr

Lost Horizons

Lost Horizons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Everybody Knows Me
__ Roseann Nichols
Counting the Years
__ 18
A Certain Symbol
__ Female
My Own Preference
__ I like men.

①. BIOGRAPHYXXXXXX
Roseann was always interested in books. She loved how she could easily become lost in them and if she read them enough the world didn't seem so scary. Her friends were always aware of how nervous she was and about knowing when she was willing to talk and when she just wanted to be left alone. After the death of her friend Roseann wasn't able to deal with it, at least not with her friends around. She zoomed through her personal library, her parents bookshelves and the library's books. She stopped talking to her friends and kept buying more and more books. She began to study the soul, emotions, the brain and the body. It became more and more of an obsession and she studied harder and harder. She was able to step out of her fort of books but she still runs and hides in it occasionally. started to feel really good as high school started and there were more options Roseann is ready for college and is more excited then she has ever been before. She is ready to move on with her life and away from this town and the death of one of her few true friends.
②. PERSONALITY TRAITSXXXXXX
▬▬ Stubborn Roseann is single minded when it comes to her research and her relationships. It can cause problem especially for the people who get in her way.

▬▬ FearfulRoseann hates to walk at night, even if she is with someone strong or with a dog. She jumps at noises, locks doors and is skittish around new people. It takes a long time for her to trust people.

▬▬ Loyal Although it is hard for Roseann to trust people, once they make it into the soft and tender part of her heart they are there for all eternity.

▬▬ SmartRoseann really is smart. It is something she was born with and it just grew like a blackberry bush. Uncontrollable and wild. She loves learning more then anything else and she has at least 3 dozen
③. LIKES && DISLIKESXXXXXX
Books, Pencils/Highlighters and Notebooks

Honey and Tea

Chocolate and Raspberries

Nice days and an Athlete

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Birds

Nighttime and Creepy Shadows

Realistic Horror Movies

Exhaustion

④. MY SONGXXXXXX
Hey Pretty - Poe