Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Cops & Robbers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:25 pm
[imgleft]insert anime image[/imgleft][b]F[/b]irst [size=18]○[/size] [b]M[/b]iddle [size=18]○[/size] [b]L[/b]ast

[b]¦¦[/b][i]Before you get to know me, consider these facts[/i][b]¦¦[/b]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]I prefer being called[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](nickname:: Required for Thieves)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]Age is just a number, but if you must to know[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](19-23)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]You seriously can't tell I'm a[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](gender) [/size]

[b]¦¦[/b][i]Don't judge me becuase of my personals[/i][b]¦¦[/b]
[size=18]○[/size][size=9][color=grey]Everyone's the same, but I'm unique[/color][/size][size=19]→[/size] [size=9](personality)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]A deeper insight to my life[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](biography:: add more detail than what i have. Or come up with your own.)[/size]

[b]¦¦[/b][i]These dirty little secrets of mine[/i][b]¦¦[/b]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]Ink that stains my skin[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](tattoos)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]Needles that peirce my body[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](peircings)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]Gender that peeks my interest[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](girls,boys, other)[/size]

[b]¦¦[/b][i]Since you can't keep your eyes off me[/i][b]¦¦[/b]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]These pretty gems of mine[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](eye color)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]It's as natural as the earth[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](hair color)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]I stand with elegance[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](height)[/size]

[b]¦¦[/b][i]I even amaze myself sometimes [/i][b]¦¦[/b]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]Special ablities?[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](are you a fast runner, punch hard, know karate? I'm up for anything)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]Oh! I forgot[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](anything else about your character?)[/size]

[b]¦¦[/b][i]Things that will blow your mind[/i][b]¦¦[/b]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]The role I play[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](cop/robber #)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]The one color of the rainbow that I just love[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](posting color)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]The music I dance to[/color][/size][size=18]→[/size] [size=9](themesong, mostly a song that says a lot about your character)[/size]
[size=18]○[/size] [size=9][color=grey]I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by[/color][/size][size=18][/size] [size=9](gaian name)[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:57 pm
User ImageAlexander Charlie Eminunat

¦¦Before you get to know me, consider these facts¦¦
I prefer being called Ace
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 23
You seriously can't tell I'm a male

¦¦Don't judge me becuase of my personals¦¦
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Ace is quiet, mysterious, crazy, brilliant, a bit of an a*****e, a little cocky, and very sarcastic. But deep down he is a heart-felt guy, sweet, and charming.
A deeper insight to my life You want to know who I am? I was Alexander Charlie Eminunat, heir to the Eminunat throne and keeper of Castle Castavida. Though all of that changed when my family was murdered. I was only six years old, left in the home after the man stole everything he could from the castle. Without wanting to leave any evidence, he burned my beautiful home to the ground. They left me with nothing. I wondered the streets trying to find myself something. Trying desperately to even live.

I was picked up off the streets by a mysterious man. He saved my life, and I felt as if I owed him mine. I never went to school, he told me he could teach me everything I needed to know. He taught me everything he knew. Fighting, stealing, and best of all, intelligence.Of course, after a while he got me to steal things for him. Big things, things that I could die going after. But I did it. And I succeeded. After a few years, I became the best. He called me Shadow. I was never seen. Never caught. And I was determined to keep it that way. But of course, I was still an innocent, young mind. I had no idea what was really going on.

I came home early from a night out when I heard what was really going on. I wasn't the only kid he had stealing for him. Another child he called Shadow. He continued to teach him everything he could know. I watched, heartbroken. He had made me think I was special, that I could be the only one that was able to learn everything from him. Thats when I decided, I could be the only one. And I would be. When his other Shadow finally left, I entered, just on time when I was supposed to. He asked me to hand over what I stole, and instead, I pulled out a gun and placed it to his head. I watched as his eyes grew wide, his body shook in fear at the monster he created. My reaction? I laughed and pulled the trigger. I was now the best there was, I was the Ace.

For years I did all the work on my own. It was easy, no problem. And it brought me great joy to watch the cops squirm trying to capture me. But, I was alone. Nothing can possibly be enjoyable if you're alone right? So, I followed in that mans footsteps, and found myself some company. The difference is that I didn't tell them they were the best, and I didn't tell them they were the only one either. They are my girls, and my family. I would do anything to keep them safe and out of harms way. But recently, I failed. One of my angels was brutally murdered. Now she really is an angel. I have an opening for a new recruit. Time to go prowling.

¦¦These dirty little secrets of mine¦¦
Ink that stains my skin The ones on the guys back
Needles that peirce my body my right ear
Gender that peeks my interest Gals

¦¦Since you can't keep your eyes off me¦¦
These pretty gems of mine aquamarine
It's as natural as the earth black
I stand with elegance 6'1"

¦¦I even amaze myself sometimes ¦¦
Special ablities? Intelligent, sly, and a great fighter.
Oh! I forgot Ace hates guns. He wont let any of his angels have them. He also has a little pet. Her name is Jewel. She is a morpher, meaning she can morph between two forms.

¦¦Things that will blow your mind¦¦
The role I play Ace
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Silver / darkred / red
The music I dance to I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by bloodylilrose  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 am
User ImageMarlene Jesse Lyons

I prefer being called Kitty
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 21
You seriously can't tell I'm a female

Everyone's the same, but I'm unique To put it nicely, Kitty is rough around the edges. The only interest she has in mind is her own. She's a strong believer in the survival of the fittest and if people need to be thrown around and hurt so she can prove she's fit, then so be it. Don't let any of that fool you, though. Marlene loves her thieving sisters and Ace as her own family. Everything she does, she does to make them proud (especially Ace).
A deeper insight to my life Marlene has no idea who her parents were. She was far too young to remember them when they left her on the steps of the hell hole that became her temporary home. She was a bit of a runt growing up in the orphanage and was an easy target for the bigger boys to pick on. After a few years of being tossed around, she learned how to throw a punch and (when she could get her hands on one) wield a knife.

When she was pushed from the cuckoo's nest at the age of 18, she was forced to stay alive on the streets. Everything Marlene owned, she fought for. Every scrap of money was stolen. By the time she hit 20, she had developed a tough skin and a heart of stone. Her's was a life of crime and she loved it. She thought it was all over the day she tried to steal a rather expensive gun from a local store. She thought nobody was around, but obviously she was wrong. The boys in blue got a hold of her and had it in mind to lock her up. Ace caught up with them and took her away. He's been the only father she ever had and she adores him.

Ink that stains my skin Wings on my back for the freedom only I can have.
A horseshoe on each hip bone for the luck we all need.
A lotus on the small of my back for overcoming the ugliness of the world.

Needles that peirce my body Scaffold piercing on my left ear
Tragus piercing on my right ear
Metal stud on my tongue
Small stud on my right nostril

Gender that peeks my interest men

These pretty gems of mine Blue
It's as natural as the earth Red
I stand with elegance 5'5"

Special ablities? Marlene is agile. She can turn on a dime and duck in cover in the blink of an eye. She's a little girl, but she can throw a punch, too.
Oh! I forgot Don't tell, but Marlene is afraid of thunderstorms

The role I play The first thief
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Ruddy, Rose Ebony, Rose Madder
The music I dance to Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by ImpliedComplications  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dhalia Eve Adams

I prefer being called Eve
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 21
You seriously can't tell I'm a female

Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Eve is clever and outspoken. She's always got some sort of comeback to anything thrown at her. She has a fighting spirit, and doesn't give up. She's always been extremely tomboyish, and sees herself as tough-minded. She's also smart, and will do her best to win any argument she gets into. Eve is also very independent.
A deeper insight to my life Ever since Eve was younger, she's always wanted to be in on what the guys were doing. While the rest of the girls were dolling themselves up and afraid to get dirty, Eve was outside, being reckless and finding all sorts of trouble with the neighborhood boys. As she got older, she became one tough cookie - to the point where she would wrestle with the guys and win. Nobody really expected that from her, though, and they still teased her for being a girl. Her parents preferred her to be girly; they made her wear skirts and dresses, and told her not to cause problems, but she always would ruin her clothes and cause trouble to prove herself. Despite her efforts, Eve always felt like her attempts to get the respect she worked for were futile.

When she was 17, the house next door to hers was robbed. The police had no leads, and never found the culprit. Eve watched as the policemen worked day after day to try and help the people. The people respected them, and were strongly grateful for their hard work. She aspired to them, and what they did. She vowed to herself that she would become a cop, too, and show everyone that a girl is capable of being a highly respected police officer. She worked extremely hard for the next few years to get a position in the British police force.

It's years later, and Eve still feels like she can't prove to anyone that she's not just a girl. She feels like she needs someone else to prove that she's more than that. And she thinks that person is Ace. If she can catch him, nobody will consider her only a girl. Now that the force has called upon her to get into the hunt, she's more than willing to help out, and do whatever it takes to finally prove herself.

Ink that stains my skin None
Needles that peirce my body Just her ears, once
Gender that peeks my interest Boys

These pretty gems of mine Ruby red
It's as natural as the earth Blonde
I stand with elegance 5'6

Special ablities? Eve is an extremely good fighter, and is a great shooter.
Oh! I forgot Eve has backwards fears. Instead of being afraid of the dark, she hates extremely light things. She also hates large spaces rather than smaller spaces, and prefers heights over being underground.

The role I play Cop 3
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Maroon
The music I dance to Superhero
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by ravensluckyshadow  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tama Squall Lionheart

I prefer being called Squall(everyone calls him it)
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 22
You seriously can't tell I'm a male

Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Squal's the quiet more to himself type of cop.he seems pretty cold along with a unapproachable type of air about him.He knows he's had bad choices in life,however in a way he agrees to himself,he doesn't regret them.It help him in many ways but resulted in older cops and some of his age cops deeply hating him.Squall completely ignores anyone with this attitude.He simply puts it as a waste of time if trying to prove to them something that maybe still even be inside.He calls the best and even the police Chief has to give him that much.However,he just sees himself as a use to be bad-boy that still is,just with more of a justice placed into it.However,he does have his Cunning and flirtatious moments.Squall does get the ladies and even weaker men.Even the smart-a** moments that just make him more "lovable".(noticed Qoutes)
A deeper insight to my life To quickly put it,Squall was the worst criminal before his career.When he was probably 10 years old he had starting getting into fights,at first it was just to prove he wasn't the kid to try to pick on or take his lunch money.Soon though,it started getting into his veins.letting him slowly enjoy the trill of fighting.When he was 14 years old he experienced his first time getting arrest and jail.of course,it wasn't his last.At that time the Chief of police was one of the normal ranking cops.The chief felt he was a good kid,but even Squall didn't see himself as the good kid.Shortly after,his criminal life thicken with the involvement of weapons and lives.He became known as Demon leo,reasons."when you see the back,with the flying lion on him,run,don't even try to sneak up,he's a demon,no mercy,hes even been to jail more then 20 times,don't ask no questions,just run.That's Demon Leo".That was the one sentence that people told each other.

Though his life as Demon leo stopped with no telling.No one knew why but it was a big change.When he was 19 years old,he came home to his father arguing with his mother who was crying a begging for him to stop.Squall didn't pay it that much mind,then he say his father pull out a gun shooting his mother twice then ran out the house.Seeing his mother dying asking Squall not to become his dad,was all that needed to be said.Squall,gathered up the evidence,tracked down his father then arresting him with the Chief of police.At that moment he became a cop,however he became one of the best.obviously no one trusted him,but that's the time the Chief became the Chief making no able to touch him.

Ink that stains my skin Large lion with wings that covers his whole back.
Needles that peirce my body 4 Piercings on his right ear.
Gender that peeks my interest Girls but he doesn't mine guys.

These pretty gems of mine Lightening Blue.
It's as natural as the earth Slight dark brown hair.
I stand with elegance 6'2

Special ablities? Skilled in street fighting and using weapons.Though his a cop,a friend of his made a unique weapon to his liking,it's a large blade(about the size of a sniper rifle) but a gun built inside to.
Oh! I forgot It wasn't just a bad history,he use to be a famous gang lord called Demon Leo. He also made a contract with a demon when he was younger(the real reason for his flying leo tattoo on his back).He is able to summon beasts and Rayne(The demon), however it does great damage to him once he invokes the summoning.He is able to use the demon's abilities with out summoning it,making his body strength increase,hearing and intelligence also increasing.

The role I play Cop 1
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Iris
The music I dance to I'm Still Here
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by MatHatterSora  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 pm
User ImageKelvin Hawkins Mustang

I prefer being called Soul
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 22
You seriously can't tell I'm a Male

Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Kelvin is outgoing and brilliantly clever, He is a Coercer making him exceptional at interrogation and his intimidating finesse.Makes him a force to be reckoned with. He speaks with a bluntness and refuses to sugar coat the truth or what he perceives as the truth combined with his headstrong stubbornness and refusal to give up makes him a force to be reckoned with,Aside from that he is cool, Calm and collected, But when he gets angry he reaches a temporary insanity and often does not know what he does during this outburst. Although he has trouble expressing love and sentimental values. He has a quite romantic side no one has seen.
A deeper insight to my life Since he was a child his father has dreamed of him joining the force, It was only logical it seemed more like a tradition in his family. He spent his child hood going from Military school all the way to Police academy his life was dedicated to joining the force. In one such border school at the ripe age of eleven he found out he was not exactly like any other child. He realized he could make contact with souls that have recently died and collect them within his own life force, He later experimented with this unique ability and he was able to use there energy to perform what could only be described as paranormal feats. Strength, Speed, Intelligence. The ability to use the souls to inflict harm or defend himself as well. Growing up he was also introduced to Military CQC (Close Quarters Combat) And was trained in mixed martial arts .Growing up without a mother it became a harsh existence nearly being forced into all aspects and basically changing his soft, warm personality. Into criminals nightmare though in the back of mind he found a love for engineering he would often spend his free time tinkering with mechanics from televisions to vcrs, Moving on up to cars and helicopters. He tried once to speak to his father but of course he would hear none of it and to punish him his father sent him to wilderness survival summer camp, He never spoke of it again.Once he joined the force it only took him a few short years to reach the rank of lieutenant of the counter-Terrorism/Gang Related crimes branch.

Ink that stains my skin Back
Needles that peirce my body N/A
Gender that peeks my interest Girls

These pretty gems of mine Cloud Blue
It's as natural as the earth Blonde
I stand with elegance 6.1

Special ablities? Exceptional Fighter, Soul Collecter/Eater, Weapons Training. Knows Mechanics/Electrician(More of a personal hobby]
Oh! I forgot .44 Magnum Revolver

The role I play Cop 2
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Silver
The music I dance to Wasteland
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Talwin Sane Hawkins  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm
User ImageNala Reni Sunihara

I prefer being called Nova
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 20
You seriously can't tell I'm a Female

Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Some what of a child. I like to joke around when I not on the job and has a tendancy to play rough. She's a very happy and bubbly person on the inside though if you don't know her you could never tell. She loves to explore and discover new things. When you're around her you'll never be able to guess what's coming next or if you'll live through her next scheme. Be careful though, if you get on her bad side you'll have hell to pay.
A deeper insight to my life Nova grew up in a bad part of London. She lived in a house with her drunk father, druggie mother, and gang leader of an older brother. Never knowing what was going to happen, if they were going to lose their house, when she'd see her parents next, or what she'd have to do to not get beat up by her borther. She was forgoten alot between the three and learned to take care of herself for the most part. She learned to fight before she was out of middle school and got addicted to crack in her freshman year.

Her life was falling apart. She started out one day after finaly gathering herself enough to put an end to her pain she found a gun and walked to a back alley of an old run down papper mill. Right before she pulled the trigger she saw that she was on turf she should have known better than to even think of coming to. One of the bigger gangs in London surrounded her. She tried to save herself with the gun but ended up getting herself almost killed. Before the leader raised the gun to end her Ace showed up and saved her.

Ink that stains my skin Rose on her right side
Needles that peirce my body Just her ears
Gender that peeks my interest Guys

These pretty gems of mine Blood red
It's as natural as the earth Snow white
I stand with elegance 5'6"

Special ablities? Nova is very quiet and fast. She's also a great hider. She's very good with swords and know a few natural ways to heal wounds and illnesses. She's great with computers too!
Oh! I forgot Nova charms and hexes things like trinkets and such.

The role I play robber #2
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Crimson // Navy // Black
The music I dance to My Imortal
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Taka_tashimaru  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items