Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fℓу Aωαу Wιтн Mє [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:59 pm
Roleplay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:05 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

▁▂▃▄▅Yukki Rosen Legendia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

► - - - General || Information

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Yukki || Rosen || Legendia

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 19

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -First Experiment

► Look || Ma! - - - Power over light,can transformations into a dove.

► Because || I || Am - - - Well,im not sure how to describe myself.It's a little,well,weird to.If you ask anyone else,they would say i am a sweet and caring male.I don't look at a person to judge them,even when i had my sight i didn't.People usual come to me for guidance or help.Maybe it has something to do with my powers.However,like i said,i've always been a kind person.I do have to say though,i have a temper i just keep it in not showing anybody.However when i'm afraid i can't hid beneath my fear.If i'm in the darkness,i shake and scream for help.However,usual i am calm and together.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Well from what i can remember i was in that place.When i was around 4 years old,i had started gaining control of my powers.I was the first one to even be able to control their powers with out mistake.I was calm and alone then i got to know Karu.Me and him became best friends,so i felt i needed to care for him.He was like a puppy,and i thought it was adorable.I ended up being the one everyone came to from help or guidance.Maybe it was because of my powers,but i didn't dare say no or refuse them.

Then there was that day i lost my sight.The older adults told him to use his powers to get use to it.He did well and i cheer him on,however,the adults told him not to go to far and stop.He didn't listen,he then lost control.The next thing i knew i felt the burning touch of fire on my eyes.When i realize i grabbed my eyes and yelled in complete pain.The adults grabbed me trying to calm me down,while my powers started lighting up,throwing orbs with light abilities around.I could not stop my own scream from leaving my throat for the pain was to much.When i realized it,i saw nothing but heard the voices of the adults asking how did i feel.I figured i had just work up,i slowly got up,trying to look around but still i could not see.When they asked me again i told them "I can't see".They seem to come to a agreement then told me i will be blind for my life.I asked what happen to Karu,they told me what happen.I begged them myself to let him go,however they didn't like being not followed and disobeyed.Soon after a day,Karu came and called out to me.When i turned i simply looked around then frowned hearing the soft sorry(s) from him.I never blame him for my blindness,i was careless as well to stand so close to the fire.I told him it was fine,since i already forgave him.

Since then i've gotten use to being blind,while using my ears and smell.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Light
✔ winter
✔Sweets
✔Being with the others.

► You || Can || Keep || Them - - -
✗ darkness
✗ Being alone
✗Thunderstorms.
✗ Again,Darkness.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -MadHatterSora

『 . . . Is Cσитαgισυs . 』

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:11 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

▁▂▃▄▅Karu Riku Minsato

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Karu || Riku || Minsato

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Seven teen

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -The Second Experiment

► Look || Ma! - - - Can control fire

► Because || I || Am - - - I'm like a puppy really, or that's what other people say. I get easily clingy when it comes to others. I am easily excited when I accomplish something and I become easily angered when I fail at something. And even if someone beats me, kicks me and hates me I can still find a way to love them. I don't really have trust issues, which some times becomes a problem because I easily trust people. Which may be the main cause to why I keep getting hurt easily. I can get depressed easily, but I don't like expressing my feelings because I am so used to having my feelings used against me. It's annoying sometimes, how I block out my feelings and yet I trust easily around people. And when i do something bad I am weak when it comes to being strong over an experiment. I cry easily when it comes to being near scientists and I repeat saying sorry until I feel satisfied which doesn't happen easily.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Despite being treated badly for the majority of my life, I did not see at as a bad thing. I never knew what it was like for someone to be nice to me so I expected and embraced it as a child. I did what I was told despite how difficult it was and I was rewarded by not going there. So I continued to do my best, becoming more and more excited. Until they requested me to preform an attack with my best friend next to me. The only person who didn't seem to bully me or hurt me. I was nervous, and when I preformed the attack things went smoothly. And when I saw how proud my friend was of me, I tried it again and again. The scientists saying I should take a break but I was so excited that I kept going. Eventually I lost control and I ended up hitting him. I could only watch as he screamed and cried in pain. Realizing that I was the one that had harmed him.

Saying sorry over and over again I was taken to the place I was take to when I failed at listening to instructions. A cold, cemented room. That had two things in it, a three by five foot pool that was only two feet deep and shackles on the wall. I instantly started screaming, begging them to stop over and over again before they had me kneel in the pool. My heart was hammering, my breathing was fast and shallow as I forced under the water. Holding my breathe I struggled against the strong arms that held me. Trying my best to keep my lungs holding the little oxygen it had. Moments later, bubbles left my mouth, air becoming the only thought on my mind. Fighting as hard as I could I screamed under water, my vision going blurry. Just when I thought that I would pass out I was pulled out of the water. Air rushing to my lungs, I coughed and cried out. The air burned and stabbed me making me hold my breathe despite the need for it. Once again I was put under the water, the action repeating itself. And soon I was broken inside, and I thought I lost the will to live. Being pulled out of the water I was chained up, my feet barely touching the floor(despite the inability to use them after nearly drowning), my hands tied behind my back and my neck chained to the wall. The sensation of suffocating never ending.

After twenty four hours I was put back in my room, a now broken boy. And when I saw my best friend and I discovered he was blind, I found myself even more torn. Saying sorry over and over again I prayed that he could forgive me. And when he said he forgave me, I couldn't help but not believe him.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Heat
✔ Warm morning sun
✔ A hot meal
✔ Playing with fire

✗ Water
✗ Pools
✗ cold food
✗ Spicy food

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -The Invisable Spaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:12 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

▁▂▃▄▅Adrian August Heane

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Adrian || August || Heane

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 19

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male...obviously.

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Third Experiment

► Look || Ma! - - - Creation and control of water

► Because || I || Am - - - Well, uhm, haha...I'm not really sure how I'd describe myself. Good natured is a good place to start, I suppose; I've got a lot of patience and try not to let any comments which might offend a normal person bother me. Blessed or cursed, depending on who asks, with a curious nature, I try my best to know a little bit about everyone and anything; most would say it's because I'm just being nice, and that's part of it (after all, I do like seeing others happy and always do my best to ensure that), but not completely right. Truth of the matter is since my rather....recent, circumstances, I've been having some real trust issues and always seek for some information to keep my defenses high and unbreakable. I know I wasn't always like this...but it's too late to change who I am now.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - I suppose it's fair to say that growing up, a lot of things are either blurry or just not reachable; for as long as I can recall the lab was my only home, even if I wasn't treated all that well. I suppose things would have been alright if I'd just left things alone; if I'd done what I was asked and submitted like every other one of us, of the seven others that had been taken, just like me. But I didn't; I was punished for sticking my nose where it didn't belong of course, but I found out things I would have never understood as my own personal reward. Like how I'd been born in the Itallian countryside; how my mother had been a painter, and how I'd had a younger sibling on the way just after I was taken. It was then that I developed the feeling of longing, of wanting something greater, bigger then me. I wanted to escape, to run, to find my mother and family and say "Hello, I'm your son." He offered to come with me, the seventh one of us; at first we had been nothing but strangers but, trapped in these walls of filth and despair, in him I found something much greater, a bond much stronger. It might have been love. I'll never know.

We'd planned to try our escape, just after he finished a set of tests the scientists gave him regularly, every day. I waited and waited, but he never came out. And I had to find out on my own that he'd died mid experimentation. Nobody else really seemed to care; the others all said "Oh, isn't that too bad?" But he'd been the only person I could have relied on, gone to without fearing discrimination for my ideas and thoughts. To have him gone..it was devastating. And suddenly, escaping didn't seem to matter anymore; if he wasn't going to be there with me, what was the point? I still ask myself that, every day now.

► All || Mine - - -

✔ Thinking about Luka
✔ Animals (particularly turtles)
✔ Drawing and sketching
✔ Helping others

✗ Talking about Luka
✗ Physical contact
✗ Experiments
✗ Too much tension

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Yoko_Matsubishi

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

[Reserved for the Fourth Experiment]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:16 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

[Reserved for the Fifth Experiment]

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:48 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

▁▂▃▄▅Lou Fa Lin

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Lou || Fa || Lin

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Eighteen

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -The Sixth Experiment

► Look || Ma! - - - The power to heal physical wounds

► Because || I || Am - - - I am often thought of as a very outgoing kind of guy who doesn't let the thing about me get me down. I am pretty chipper and energetic, much to the annoyances of my fellow experiments, yet I do have his moments of silences. At such moments, I favor to keeping to myself instead and would gives off a very unapproachable aura. Those are the time of when I actually feel troubled. Yes. It does happens even to a chipper person like me. Now I am a very good listener and I am definitely someone who tries to be friends with everyone, even my enemies. Optimistic, you could say. The sort who is trying to look at the brighter side of things, though that in itself gets harder and harder every passing when you know you are just a simple lab rat to be toyed and experimented with. Another known fact is that I am painfully straightforward. I finds it hard to lie and so, I do not bother with honey coating my words for the sake of other people's feeling. Though I don't mean any harm by it, it unconscious act. I can hold back, but I find that doing so is just a waste of time and you will never get anywhere if you cover things in sugar coated lies.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - I am apparently Chinese. Or so it would seems anyway according to the name I bears and my rather obvious appearances. Of course, I can't speak the language however. I've been an experiment for these whack scientist for as long as I can remember after all and have not learn much, or any, of the outside world. All I know is this place and these people, the other experiments, who I silently consider my only family. I wonder sometimes though, about where I came from, who my parents were, and what kind of life I would be living now if I wasn't one of the eight babies that were taken at birth. And my name... was it a name my mother had lovingly given me or was it just some meaningless and unattached word that these 'people' have given me and I just answer to it like a loyal dog when they call? That basically all that goes through my head during these many years I have been here. It helps pass the time and keeps my thoughts away from remembering all the painful things I had endured within this hell hole.

I can't forgot however. Those memories lingers at the back of my head and plagues my every waking moment. As if it were yesterday, I can clearly remember the very first moment when I could finally think for myself. It was horrible, painful; those experiments that I had gone through and witnessed being done to the other. Yet I did not allow it to affect me, to keep me down. I accepted it and went on with the hope that one day, I will wake up and everything here would all just be a dream. Though sometimes it became rather unbearable remembering those memories and I would force myself to forget by inflicting pain upon myself. Anything can cut if I try hard enough and the sight of my own blood fascinate me. Ironically, I have the power to heal, yet I do not heal any of the wounds I inflict upon myself.

Lately, I have not been doing such to myself anymore, especially after meeting that new assistant, Shiroki. He was different from all the others and the only one to actually show genuine kindness to me and the other experiments. He makes me feel calm, though why, I do not yet know. These are aliened feelings that I cannot understand.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Blood
✔ Rabbits
✔ People
✔ Wind

✗ Closed spaces
✗ Loud noises
✗ Surprises
✗ Bugs

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Kaizoku Ouji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:17 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

▁▂▃▄▅Luka Rin Nakamura

User Image

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Seventeen

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Seventh Experiment

► Look || Ma! - - - Super-strength and super-endurance

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:20 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

▁▂▃▄▅Akaito Mukuro Nakamura

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Akaito || Mukuro || Nakamura

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Seventeen

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -The Eighth Experiment

► Look || Ma! - - - Can create illusions

► Because || I || Am - - - Akai is a twisted person; he has no emotion so he doesn't really give a d*mn about what anyone else thinks about him. He's usually very quite and observant; and don't mind him if he doesn't answer to your questions or statements. Sometimes he just pretends not to hear them because he's too lazy to bother with anything. If you get to know him, you'll find that he's not that much of a horrible person. At least, not much.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Akai can't remember his life before the lab, which is kinda normal, considering that he had been barely a day old when he was taken away from his real parents. He was raised up in the laboratory with his twin brother, Luka, who protected him from everything, and Akai could live through the mentally shattering experiments. He was closest to his brother, and he hated anyone who came close to his brother, other than himself. At first he hated [Third Experiment] too, for getting cozy, but his brother made him see that everyone needed someone to be there for them, and Akai suddenly didn't mind that he had to share his brother. He got jealous sometimes though, when he saw how [Third Experiment] looked at his brother. [Third Experiment] never looked at him that way; and Akai wanted him to. But Akai merely saw everyone as possessions; there were some that he wanted, some that he didn't.

But then out of the blue, his brother was taken from him. Out of nowhere, his brother died. Apparently, the strain had been too much on him and he couldn't take it. After that incident, Akai kind of...snapped. He lost his ability to feel normal emotions and he just suddenly didn't care about anything or anyone else. He saw others as toys, using them to his advantage and then just throwing them away. The scientists saw potential in him now that he was just a reckless killing machine; and he annihilated everything and anything placed in his way without a second thought. He doesn't feel guilt, he doesn't fear death, and the only person he could ever come close to loving other than his brother was too busy mourning over Luka's death; so now who's going to bring him back from his broken madness?

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Being alone
✔ Interesting experiments
✔ Darkness
✔ His 'possessions'

✗ Being reminded of his brother's death
✗ Emotions
✗ Confusing feelings
✗ People getting too close to his brother

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:21 am
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

▁▂▃▄▅Shiroki Tyme Xtoep Sorano

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Shiroki || Tyme Xtoep || Shiroki

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Twenty-Two [Make it reasonable ^^]

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -New Assistant

► Look || Ma! - - - None

► Because || I || Am - - - Shiroki has always been a cheerful optimistic kind of guy who's probably the friendliest guy you might have met. He doesn't let anyone get to him, and because of his obliviousness, he doesn't really know if someone is mad at him or not (Unless it's completely obvious) and is quite clumsy and forgetful. He's also super kind and a very very big pacifist. He'll give a stranger his umbrella and jacket if it were raining, Heck he would give a woman his shirt if it were raining! He wouldn't even hurt a fly even if it kept bothering him. Children and women tend to like him, because he's so childish and knowledgeable. He's the type of guy who would kiss his mother and say "I love you Mom" In public. He's also the type of guy every kid would want for as a dad or an older brother. But, he's a bit of a perfectionist. For him, things have to be organized in a specific manner. And, His looks have to always be great. Everyone can tell that he's feminine, with the way he stands and with the way he dresses (And helps other people dress!) as well as how emotional he is (Except with getting angry) So his appearance is a big deal to him, especially his hair. And although he doesn't get mad, he does get a bit upset when he sees something he doesn't like. He'll usually pout, give a silent treatment, or throw a tantrum. Once again, making him very childish. But, because of that he has a destructive weapon that no one can win against.... A Puppy pout.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Shiro, or Tyme (Which he's more commonly reffered to) has always been a smart lad since he was a child, he could have graduated highschool when he was 15. But he was very well rounded in many aspects. So instead of focusing on his studies, he focused on his social life and sports. He's not the best, but good enough to probably teach a class. He's always been quite popular with the girls, but that's probably because he himself is quite feminine so they got along. Although, He's not much boyfriend material to them it seems. They say he's a bit too feminine. Screaming when a spider is in sight. Panicking (As in staying frozen) When blood is in sight. He doesn't take control and throws tantrums or gives the silent treatment when he's silently upset about something. So they always broke up. Though that never bothered him.
To be able to graduate college and get his PHD, he had to do some volunteer work and get some experience from working at a lab. So, he decided to become the New Assistant. And, from what he knows, he does not like the idea of performing experiments on these young boys.....

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Cigarettes
✔ Strawberries and Apples
✔ Cute Things (Especially Stuff animals, Specifically Tigers)
✔ KIDS

✗ SPIDERS!
✗ Blood
✗ Creepy Crawlies
✗ Abusing/Abusive people

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Winters-Snow

mochilli

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff