Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply The Official Skillet Guild
I don't think that the guild has been very active.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MonickerPenis

Magical Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:12 am
I feel like my dog after we got home from vacation. Waiting for a new album makes me somewhat uncomfortable, but also too excited to firmly hold myself to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:28 pm
I agree. I'm anxious to see what the new album will be like, yet hesitant... after all, didn't another band member quit?  

I am 4 Angry birds

Brainy Traveler

11,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 pm
I am 4 Angry birds
I agree. I'm anxious to see what the new album will be like, yet hesitant... after all, didn't another band member quit?

Ben Kasica, the old lead guitarist quit the band last year, and he was replaced by Seth Morrison.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 pm
Axxerous
I am 4 Angry birds

Ben Kasica, the old lead guitarist quit the band last year, and he was replaced by Seth Morrison.
Yeah, exactly. So I'm not thrilled that Ben left, and hope that Seth rocks even more but still... xp  

I am 4 Angry birds

Brainy Traveler

11,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 pm
I am 4 Angry birds
Axxerous
I am 4 Angry birds

Yeah, exactly. So I'm not thrilled that Ben left, and hope that Seth rocks even more but still... xp

I've seen them a few times since Ben left. Seth is surprisingly really good! So I have faith that this new album will be amazing, and hopefully much better than Awake. They said they wrote around 60 songs to choose from, so they've been working hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:49 am
Axxerous
I am 4 Angry birds

No my Ben D; emotion_8c  

cheyenneOKAY

Liberal Sex Symbol

Dusty-Loves-Rock

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:05 pm
I have seen Seth play with them on Youtube and other moments. I think he's fantastic and will do the same thing Jen did, make the band stronger. I am looking forward to the new album. Any news on when it is coming out?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 pm
Dusty-Loves-Rock
I have seen Seth play with them on Youtube and other moments. I think he's fantastic and will do the same thing Jen did, make the band stronger. I am looking forward to the new album. Any news on when it is coming out?

They are currently recording in the studio so it will probably be out early next year.  

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Official Skillet Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers