Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What else should i do to this guy?
  nothing (pacifist p***y option)
  BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN!
  Fly down, get trenn, drive to the building, and administer street justice
  kick him in the balls and see if he says AYE YAI YAI MY BALLS!
  hire a laywer down there and legally rape him every which way for incompetence.
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 am
so i got this policy for health insurance that i wanted to "look over" cause over the phone a 25$ gas card was gonna be included with the policy.

4 weeks after that phone call i finally get the policy, i call in to cancel it immediately. the guys phone inbox is full.

so i send an e-mail that same day.

2 weeks later i still got nothing so i woke up early and called and finally got him.

hes a ******** mexican.

he can barley speak english let alone understand. every reply was ended with a question mark, and the only question he asked was how many pages int the policy only he worded it "how many page?"

so i sent him 5 e-mails since 1 two weeks ago was apparently not enough 4 in english and 1 into spanish using google translate.

if i dont hear back theres gonna be some problems. i'll find the CEO of this company and BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN. WITH THE POLICY. I'll INVENT a combustable policy and totally do it. its getting close to a month since i received the policy and nothing has been done, this is with sending 6 e-mails, trying to call numerous times only to find him on the other end, once, and sending in a hand written, well written letter.

so if anyone is near 175 water street, new york, NY 100038

look for the Chartis U.S building, go to the 17th floor and have the guy e-mail me at rodwhenry@frontier.com. then when that is said and done cap him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:19 pm
Maybe if you weren't trying to scam them for a gas card you wouldn't have gotten played so hard...  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:37 pm
dude, they even STATED that whatever my decision the gas card is mine to keep.

its called giving them a chance, i give them a chance look over their buisness and see if i like it. cause unless you give out free stuff NO ONE will want to listen to you over the phone when your trying to sell something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 pm
[Kegan]
Maybe if you weren't trying to scam them for a gas card you wouldn't have gotten played so hard...

why they make it so difficult to rip them off I HATE THEM  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

cajunantichrist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm
The Eleventh AK
[Kegan]

dude your sig creeps me out  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:39 pm
authentic cajun atheist
The Eleventh AK
[Kegan]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

cajunantichrist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm
The Eleventh AK
authentic cajun atheist
The Eleventh AK
[Kegan]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
now thats just ******** hilarious XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 pm
k so i get a 25$ gas card if they ******** sent it. instead i may end up paying them a 30$ a month premium for something i dont want and not get the gas card i was promised. and its no wonder they had the deal going through my bank cause their customer service is terrible.  

Xilo The Odd

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:51 pm
*taunting Canadian response of, "ha ha ha, silly Americans. We have FREE health care over here!"*

The only problem over here is that doctors are a b***h to find if you're looking for one.

And don't get me started on how drug companies work up here . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:20 pm
Xilo The Odd
so i got this policy for health insurance that i wanted to "look over" cause over the phone a 25$ gas card was gonna be included with the policy.

4 weeks after that phone call i finally get the policy, i call in to cancel it immediately. the guys phone inbox is full.

so i send an e-mail that same day.

2 weeks later i still got nothing so i woke up early and called and finally got him.

hes a ******** mexican.

he can barley speak english let alone understand. every reply was ended with a question mark, and the only question he asked was how many pages int the policy only he worded it "how many page?"

so i sent him 5 e-mails since 1 two weeks ago was apparently not enough 4 in english and 1 into spanish using google translate.

if i dont hear back theres gonna be some problems. i'll find the CEO of this company and BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN. WITH THE POLICY. I'll INVENT a combustable policy and totally do it. its getting close to a month since i received the policy and nothing has been done, this is with sending 6 e-mails, trying to call numerous times only to find him on the other end, once, and sending in a hand written, well written letter.

so if anyone is near 175 water street, new york, NY 100038

look for the Chartis U.S building, go to the 17th floor and have the guy e-mail me at rodwhenry@frontier.com. then when that is said and done cap him.

I'd help you out dude, but I don't have the several hundred dollars or so to book a flight to New York.

I also don't want to get felt up by balding, middle-aged rent-a-cops at the security check-points.  

Sir Codin

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:17 am
Lul, my parents get so pissed when the contractors send out a Mexican that can barely speak English to work on our house. My stepdad even is Mexican and can speak some Spanish. He just doesn't want to have to deal with how much it pisses off my mom. xD

Were you ever able to cancel that policy and get your gas card? P:  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff