Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Game of Rights || Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 pm
ρяσƒιℓєѕ ƒσя тнιѕ rp нєяє.

Reservation Skelly

[imgleft]100x100 Icon of your char. here, Nothing Bigger nor Smaller[/imgleft][size=11][align=left][color=black]✪✪✪▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇✪✪✪[/color]
[color=black]✱✱✱[/color][b] [color=yourcolor]Full Name Written Here[/color] [/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]⋆ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: [b]Nicknames[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]⋆ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω [b] Age written oυt [/b] ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
[color=white]xxx[/color]⋆ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α [b](gender here)[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]⋆ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: [b]Your role[/b] of [b]What Gang;[/b].
[color=white]xxx[/color]⋆ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... [b]Three Personality Traits[/b]. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ! [/align]
[align=right][color=black]✱✱✱[/color] [color=your color] username [/color][/align][/size]

Skelly

[align=center][size=24][color=gray]First[/color] [color=postingcolor]Middle[/color] [color=gray]Last[/color][/size][/align]
[imgleft]ANIME PIC URL[/imgleft]
[size=18]s[color=postingcolor1]м[/color] α [color=postingcolor1]ℓ[/color] ℓ [color=postingcolor1]ם[/color] є [color=postingcolor1]т[/color] α [color=postingcolor1]ι[/color] ℓ [color=postingcolor1]s[/color][/size]

[color=gray][size=13]мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:[/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][size=10]{First Middle Last name)[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=13]вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:[/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][size=10]{Nicknames}[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=13]ιт sσ нαρρєns тнαт ι'м α:[/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][size=10]{Gender}[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=13]σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:[/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][size=10]{age 21+}[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=13]ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:[/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][size=10]{Females/Males}}[/size][/color]

[size=18]ם [color=postingcolor]є[/color] є [color=postingcolor]ρ[/color] є [color=gray]я[/color] ם [color=postingcolor]є[/color] т [color=postingcolor]α[/color] ι [color=postingcolor]ℓ[/color] s[/size]

[color=postingcolor][size=13]ι нold This Position:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]{Group and role}[/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor][size=13]мy ρєяsσnαℓιтy ιs тωιsтєם ιn sσмє ωαys:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]{Personality. one or more paragraphs}[/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor][size=13]нιsтσяy σғ мy ℓιғє ғяσм мy ρσιnт σғ vєιω:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]{Biography}[/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor][size=13]Extras:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]{Tattoo's Languages Specialties..}[/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor][size=13]мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]{username}[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 pm
cυт тняσαтѕ

Isabell Sophia Li

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Isabell Sophia Li
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Bell, Izzy, Li, Sophy
ιт sσ нαρρєns тнαт ι'м α:
Female
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Cut Throats - Leader
мy ρєяsσnαℓιтy ιs тωιsтєם ιn sσмє ωαys:
I can be a bit Rude and arrogant, but all the same I get whay I want weather it's in the cards or not. Secretly though, I can be sweet and simple..and sometimes a bit insecure, but all in all, THAT is my secret. So shut up. I like to keep my second in command round and rarely have time for friends.....Oh well...
нιsтσяy σғ мy ℓιғє ғяσм мy ρσιnт σғ vєιω:
What is there to say? I could start from the beginning if you like.

When I was a child, My brother and I were well known for being the little Ruffians in school. Unlike him though, I made sure I kept my grades up so nothing hindered my afterschool activities. Yes, I was rather a book nerd. Our parents prefered we both be that way, but unlike my brother, I excelled in it. He is Three years older than I, that being said, When I was a Junior in high school, My brother had begun college. From rumors I was told, he kept that school rather...organized. When I graduated and joined him in Deviant college, (Much to my parents Dismay) I decided to help him..well join his ranks. And I did. After sometime though, my brother had taken his groups activity out of school and, I suspect someone told on him, He was arrested. So, being the next in line, I took over his role, kept his gang in line and ruled with an Iron fist.

I continue to do so, today. I was the youngest and first Female Leader out of all the groups, much to say, it isn't the same today. Females are more and more prominent in the groups. We are the Cut Throats, and we will do whatever it takes to win, allbeit, more evil than most groups, but the reaction and ending result is the same.

Mine is the best.

Extras:
I can speak fluent Mandarin, I sport a few tattoos. One on my left shoulder, down my arm, matching tattoos on my left and right leg and another on my right side and one on my Back. I also have my belly button pierced, and the center of my Lip pierced. I do also, Love to play various musical instruments (Guitar, Violin) and I am very well trained in Tai Chi, Wushu and Jujitsu. Knives are my speicality.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
CandyCane831

Gale Lake Saxon

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Gale Lake Saxon
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Lake or Gale, whichever
Male
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Females...

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Cut Throats- Second in command
Cold mostly. There is little else to describe the way I am. Cold and uncaring. Some people say it is because I have no heart. That isn't true though.... My personality changes around certain people. If I don't like a person, they will get nothing but s**t from me, but it rare for me to dislike someone. If I am close to someone, I seem calm rather than cold. But around my Leader I can be helpful and soft when she hits rock-bottom in her security. If she is in danger, I get...well...different. I start grinning and morals no longer apply. Someone will die if that happens. Also, I am extremely smart, scanning people, acting as if they were nothing but a variable in a math equation. Which means I can somewhat know what they will do...before they do it. Depends on the numbers given previously.
I was born and raised in Germany until I was about fifteen, I had nice parents, but they were hardly ever around because of their big corporate jobs here in America. I sailed through high school, graduating when I was seventeen. I had many choices for a good college, and my parents were proud, even took me many places and gave me booze (I am German after all). It was fun... But it is hard to have fun when all of my emotions drained into little or nothing. Smarts did that to a person, and I didn't have many friends.

Though... I did choose a school. One I thought was good. Deviant... That was what it was called. My parents were devastated, and I could have cared less. I was at the school for only a day and I hurt someone, smashing their skull into their own car's hood. Afterward, a man, my current Leader's brother, took me in under his group's wing; The Cut Throats. I swiftly climbed the ranks, making it to second in command in about a year. The Leader became my best friend and greatest ally. Even his sister was close to me. If anyone knew me, it was them.

Then...a few years later, Leader was arrested for a stupid move on his account. His sister then took over and I was held back. The school's reason: I was too young. Now I am were I am at....

Extras:
I speak Deutsch and I play quite a few instruments.... Quite a few. I also sing. I have several tattoo's and many piercings. There really isn't anything a am terrible at, but I do have a slow heart, making me vulnerable in high heat conditions....
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Leifka

Shinzo No Kōgeki

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Shinzo No Kōgeki
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Shi
Guy
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Defender of Cut Throat
I'm sarcastic and take any advantage I have to make a quick joke. I'm very shy, so I don't say much but when I do speak there are usually roars of laughter.
I was left on the doorstep of a church at only five months old. I guess my parents just didn't want me. Anyway, the church tried to teach me about religion but when I got to be about eight I rejected it. I eventually just ran from the church because I was abused there and lived on the streets until I was eighteen. By that time, I had mugged enough people to be able to rent a very cheap apartment. So living on the streets gave me strength to survive in even the most harsh combat experiences. I later got a few gigs to kill certain people and soon became an expert assasin. The pay was extraordinary and I eventually rebeled, killed my boss, and stole all of his money to pay for college. You could say that I'm wanted in several countries, but who cares right?
Extras:
I am an expert pianist and have a musical staff tattooed wrapping around my whole body. on the staff are the notes to my favorite thing to play on the piano: Call Me When You're Sober Piano Instrumental by Evanescence. I also own a robotic hawk whose job is to find my next target for me. It's a nice touch.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
TaishoSei8Death

Zekka Hisako Kagari

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Zekka Hisako Kagari
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Zekka or "Z"
Female
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Cut Throat/Spy
Zekka can have multiple personalities, but it just depends on what her alias is and what group she's in. When she is in her own group, Cut Throat, she fits in with the thirst for blood and killing. She is hostile to those she hates in the group and to any hostages they took in. When she's in the group Saviors she acts like a scared innocent adult that wants nothing more but the fighting and killing to stop. Zekka tries to play along with their mood when an attack from her own group is taking place. Second to last, in the group Malcontents Zekka is very ignorant to the fights taking place and just walks away to go talk to "fellow" group mates. Lastly, in the group Wild Bunch she does a very good job acting like a crazy party animal. When they go to steal she just takes is back to Cut Throat in the middle of the night.
Zekka grew up with an older sister in an apartment so she considers the first eight teen years of her life surving Hell.But, lets start from the beginning of high school.
Zekka was considered the "weird girl" in almost every grade or class she was in, why? She was interested in what most girls wouldn't be interested in, she liked learning about guns, knives, and the craziest killers. When someone would insult her she would simply hit them in the pressure points before they could say anything else and would let them stay on the ground.
When she was old enough to apply to a college for a masters degree she applied to this school. Why did they accept her? She took acting, gymnastics, and martial arts almost all her life and included that in the application. Once she arrived at the entrance of the school, the courtyard with the gate, she thought nothing could possibly go wrong and this was where she belonged. She was right, the ruthless killers that were interested in the same things she was filled her heart with joy. Without a doubt she joined Cut Throat and became their spy.

Extras:
Zekka has a small tattoo of a small knife with blood on the tip of the blade to show any fighters that are possibly taking hostages that she is on the same team. The tattoo is located on the inside of her right ankle so it is well hidden under her stockings or any shoes.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
darcprinces  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 pm
ʂαʋισɾʂ

Caelius Skylar Rovitto

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Caelius Skylar Rovitto
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Cael or Sky, mostly the latter though
Male
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
Twenty three
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males and females, it doesn't really matter all that much to me

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Saviors - Leader
I suppose I'm just one of those people who are typically quiet and not very social. I'm rather polite, even though the people I'm talking to might not be as courteous. I keep a cool head no matter what the situation and I don't let my emotions take control of my rational thought. I'm friendly to those who are friendly to me, and I will fight back to those who threaten the safety of my group or the peace I'm trying hard to keep. I just want to get through college peacefully...is that so wrong? But of course, no one knows how I was in my past; which was quite the opposite of how I am now...Sometimes even I myself wonder if the me right now is really real....or is this current me just another act?
My home is actually in Venice, Italy, although not many people know about that. It was natural for me to grow up a delinquent, since it was my family's business to be thieves and black market merchants. I'll have to say, I was quite the trouble-maker back then, unlike my perfect little twin brother. I stole, I beat up people, I tortured them just for fun; just to see them squirm; and it gave me immense pleasure knowing I had control over them. Needless to say, my grandfather was quite pleased at how I was turning out. I would easily be able to handle the business after he passed; there was no doubt. But I don't believe he was quite right in the head; and for some reason he decided I needed more experience. I probably wasn't right in the head either, because I started doing worse things. Trafficking drugs, money laundering; it seemed normal to me at first because that's what my family had been doing for generations. I became a ruthless person; the perfect person to continue on my family's work.

But then something unexpected happened. Right after I finished high school; the police had sniffed out a trail to the illegal things my family had been doing. My grandfather stabbed me in the back and ratted me out. He grabbed my brother and disappeared off the face of the earth. I was left to rot in jail. I had to endure the worst months of my life there; but no one would ever know. Then the police picked up a clue about my grandfather and then they thought they had caught a scapegoat instead. They set me free, not knowing that I had participated in those jobs as well; but I wasn't complaining. Luckily, I still had my stash of treasure and I used the money I got to escape from Italy.

I didn't ever want to go back to jail; once was enough for me. When I escaped, I was home free. They had no record of me being in jail here; no one knew who I was. I decided I'd be a new person; at least until I got my hands on my deceiving grandfather. I used my money to buy a place to live, and enrolled in Deviant College; oh how I wish I hadn't. Instead of escaping all the violence in my past, I had run smack dab into the middle of another war. But it was too late to back out now; and eventually, I established my own group, the Saviors. A cheesy name, yes, but we take protecting newbies rather seriously. I just really want to live peacefully...maybe find my twin brother...strangle my grandfather if I ever see him again...but that's all.

Extras:
I'm a very multi-lingual person, but I'm most fluent in Italian, my mother tongue, and English. I tend to freak out a lot of people because of my heterochromatia, but don't worry, I don't bite. Not too hard, if you're not hostile, that is. I'm well trained in martial arts and self defense, as well as many other types of fighting, but I've decided to leave that behind in my past, and my favorite weapon that I keep on me at all times is a butterfly knife.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Hunter Crawl

Aurora Lyss Nocini

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Aurora Lyss Nocini
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Aurii or Lyss, or even Aurii-Lyss
Female
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
Twenty-two
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
The Savior's Second in Command
While I appear to be rather shy, I'm not. I am strict and I often fight until I get my way, but otherwise I'm very calm and down-to-earth. I don't let the minuscule things get to me, or at least I don't act like they bother me. I like to think that most aspects are under my control when I know they really aren't. I don't back down from anyone except for Caelius. I'm not very bold and I don't often speak my mind unless it's extremely important that what I have to say gets out there. Generally, I'm not all that nice, either. I prefer to remain indifferent, and if that's not the current charade, I act a little sarcastic and snide before I show any bit of my good side.
I was born in Greece to young parents: an American woman visiting relatives, and a prospering Greek fisherman. My parents hadn't planned on a pregnancy. I wasn't unwelcome, though. Because of me, my mother decided to move to Greece and live with my father until they married two months later. We stayed in Greece for seven years before my mother decided she wanted to move back to the states and my father agreed. There, he joined the military and went through medical school, while my mother having already gained a college degree worked as a real estate agent (from home, most days) so that she could take care of me as well.

In school, I was generally a fairly bright student. I was kind and always a little quiet, but I made friends nonetheless. My teachers liked me and my classmates liked me, but I was an underachiever. I didn't try to reach my full potential. It wasn't until seventh grade when I started singing that my teachers saw some sort of motivation in me. By then, my mother saw no reason to have to work from home and instead worked in an office and my father was out of school and working in a private clinic. I joined choir, which met after school. This was a minor conflict with my parents' schedule, so I had to walk home some days.

One day, walking home after practice, I was attacked. I didn't know how to protect myself at all, so all I could do was obey his demands. Luckily enough, a cop drove by right as I was handing over a rather expensive charm bracelet my dad bought for me the day I was born, and he was able to stop the guy and return all of my stuff to me as well as get another cop to drive me home. That day really changed me; I became less social, and I slowly retreated from that nice girl I was to become a more indifferent person. So my parents put my in classes to train me in different fighting techniques. It wasn't any martial arts, just combat. And then in high school, I got into weaponry. My best friend's dad was a Japanese martial arts trainer, and he taught me most of what I know today.

After I graduated, I had to look for colleges. There was one that my best friend told me to stay away from, called Deviant. But it was interesting. I sent an application anyway, along with four others. I was accepted into all but one of the colleges. The one I ended up choosing out of all of them just so happened to be Deviant. When I got there, it wasn't like anything that I expected. Lucky for me, a kid who had been going there for a year already--Caelius was his name--offered to help me survive the life of this college. I took him up on his offer and joined his little group. The Saviors, he called us. I played innocent and dumb for a while longer than necessary so that he would keep around me longer than he did anyone else in the ranks and eventually, I was almost on top. Second in command, he deemed me, and here I am now. I hate to admit it, but I kind of developed a liking for Caelius. In fact, I still calm him Caelius, despite a preference to be called Sky.

Extras:
I'm Greek. It's my second language and the only language I can speak anywhere close to as well as English. I'm trying to learn Romanian. I have a tattoo of the entire Greek alphabet in a coil around my right ankle, and a tattoo of the line 'Ma Inec in Ochii Tai' across the top of my back. I have no piercings other than double pierced ears, and my left ear has a cartilage piercing. I love to sing and can most often be found singing songs in foreign languages. I have a strange fascination with chains and so when I first started training with weapons, I favored the chain scythe and the kusarigama. I also sort-of-just-kind-of-maybe-a-little have a slight crush on Caelius. And I haven't talked to my best friend in years.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Torza Darqyx

Allison Gray Valiamont

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Allison Gray Valiamont
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Ali or Grey
Female
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Savior's Fighter
It's hard to get a clear picture. Allison is naturally gentle and doesn't care to fight. She doesn't mind being showing off her sharp tounge and talents though to get a little reconition or a compliment. A simple small compliment can make her day, but even if you give a bunch of them and one insult that insult could set her off into giving you the cold shoulder. She's naturally sweet and a timid soul, she is easily scared though she doesn't show it (Unless the danger is real then she can't really hide her expressions). She's courageous for putting a lot aside and doing the responsible thing. She can't take charge among a group, therefore is a follower and looks toward the leader for instruction, but she is very independent when by herself, a true free thinker. On her own though she tends to be lazy without the leader to really tell her what to do (Yes, she will still have her moments though, but other than that she likes to take time with herself) She doesn't have a lot of curiosity as she learned well that if anything strange happens , take extreme caution or run. If left alone her curiosity can slightly mingle with the unkown, leaving her have rare trouble prone moments. She enjoys humor.
Allison had a doctor mother and a military father. Growing up she had to focus on her school mostly and her mother was away still finishing up her college aswell. Her father was supporting them very well and she loved her father a lot, as she saw him the most. She had a desire to please him and he wanted her to spend time with him as a love for his daughter. Of course being who he is he tended to speak very loudly and take charge. Allison took a decision to train with her father and follow him in his footsteps, but of course she was still pretty young. Her father enjoyed the idea of her tagging along though, and liked showing his daughter off to everyone else. He was a proud man. He would work and train with her, telling her everything she needed to know if she wanted to join the military, and getting the father and daughter time together.

Allison's mother returned for good eventually and Allison soon took more time into her studies. She went back and fourth a lot and did many classes and training. Her mother was worried she wouldn't get into a good school and argued with her father over her future. Allison was old enough to make her own decisions and continued training. Friends came and went, only a few were able to stick around, but it was time for college though and her mother wasn't playing around. In the end her parents got divorced and Allison went her own way to a college that accepted her. She was a smart girl and kept grades up, she could probably do better if she wanted to study, but she tended to be lazy without someone to kick her in the arse. She got stuck in this school and realized her situation. She picked the group that seemed reasonable (She would of gone with the outcast, but they seemed to be worse off than the Saviors). Seeing as they saw her as the best fighter, she'd rather be their secretary or something and keep their protection, but she got stuck into being a protector. She doesn't like this much and tends to figure ways to avoid fighting, but that doesn't happen so easily. She prefers to talk things out and has the desire the Saviors do, get through school peacefully.

Extras:
She normally wears loose clothing (Button up shirts, loose pants or shorts.) and leaving her hair short with no accesories. Her flat chest , many can mistake her for a guy easily until they look closer. She has a femanine face, and some small curves, but she doesn't wear any girl clothes in fear they'll get ruined. She has many fighting skills and learned them all, but in the end she realizes not to think too hard when fighting. She's a natural, and knows that silly flipping and technique doesn't enchance her fighting much. She just does what feels best. Her father's taught her how to shoot, she doesn't mind guns. She only has a dagger though, which is hidden as a cross necklace she wears. She's a typical girl with rational thoughts and has never had a problem with her emotions even when she dated in highschool.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
MindXHunter  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:32 pm
ɱαʅƈσɳƚҽɳƚʂ

Ellanore Marie Cross

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Ellanore Marie Cross
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Nora, to most, but close friends call her Elli
Female
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
Twenty-Two
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Males

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Malcontent Leader
At first glance, Nora seems rather bland. Her face is generally blank, holding little expression. She seems like she couldn't care less, but that's far from the truth. In fact, Nora is quite caring. Motherly, even. She likes to take care of others, likes to protect them and make them happy. Though she's never been very open about herself, she likes to listen to others, and offer advice where it's needed or where it's asked for. And Nora does not descriminate; if someone needs help, despite what group they may belong to, she's willing to give it. Perhaps it is this willingness to reach out to people that makes her a good leader, and what makes the other Malcontents look to her for support in their chaotic school lives. Even so, she'd never know it. Nora has little confidence in herself, andalways has doubts about what she does. Not that many notice. In her years of public high school, she's perfected the art of blending into the background (at least, as much as possible, since she holds such a prominent position) and if one didn't know what she looked like, and wanted to find the Malcontent leader, they likely would never find her, even if she was right in front of them. Quiet and calm, Nora may not seem it being as docile as she is, but she's a swift little thing. She's not strong, but she's fast. But, as long as she can, Nora will do whateer it takes to avoid a fight.
Nora was born into an average family. A mother, a father, and a little sister who she loved dearly. Because her parents worked long hours, she often took care of her little sister herself, cooking for her, playing with her, anything to keep her happy. Though she was always quiet with other people, even her schoolmates, Nora always laughed and played with her little sister freely. It was the only time she felt she could really open up. And generally, Nora was happy with this. She didn't have many friends at school; she wasn't all that popular, nor did she look anything special. She was average. But her sister made her feel important, like someone really needed her. Which she did, since Anna autistic.

But, as all good things must come to an end, so did that. Nora's little sister Anna was only twelve when she was riding her bike around the block and was struck by an oncoming car. The official police report said the driver had been distracted, but Nora has always felt responsible. She was supposed to be watching her. Her parents had been away, and Nora had been in charge. She'd only been a block awaywhen she saw the car plow into her little sister's body. At fifteen, it was a hard thing to swallow.

After that, Nora became more introverted. She never reached out to people, but when they came to her, she would always take care of them, perhaps even too much so. She didn't graduate high school with too many options for college, so she chose Deviant. It seemed to be an okay school... Of course, she'd been mistaken. Now that she's there, she finds herserlf in the middle of chaos. Her first year, the Malcontents took her in, seeing as she had no where else to go. They were all different, all misfits, outisders. Half way through her first year, their leader was killed. The Cut Throats, likely. But nothing was ever proven. Though, for some reason, Nora was elected their new leader. Her maternal ways made her a good choice, they'd told her. She took care of them, protected them. In a way, she was trying to make up for what happened to Anna. She couldn't protect her sister, but maybe she could protect these people.

Extras:
Nora is an excellent cook, and often cooks for herself and her fellow Malcontents. Though she doesn't know how to fight, she always carries around a pocket knife, just in case. And, when no one else is around, she'll sing to herself. Her voice isn't anything special, but she's also not breaking any windows.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Reku1495

Axel Mathias Carver

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Axel Mathias Carver
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
axel
young man
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
twenty three
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Females

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
2nd in command of the malcontent

I care very much for those close to me, but I can't say there are too many close to me. I can be very distant at times. I'm not always the best in social situations, and I can be very withdrawn from people. I may be a bit odd, but all in all I'm a pretty good guy. I get pretty lonely sometimes thinking about the fact that I've never really seemed to fit in. I'm not the happiest person in all honesty, but I'm not always sad and down. Like any one else I have my ups and downs. There are many things that make up who I am but that's just me.
I grew up in a small home with no siblings. I'd had a pretty normal childhood though I had never seemed to fit in much. I had grown up with a few friends but not too many. I was akward socially and had always been a bit different than others. I would get picked on in school sometimes for not being the most popular and being "weird" but I tried to avoid what confrontation I could and got through it like any other teen. I only found out when I was in my second year of high school, that I was adopted. I guess I could see it in some ways.. My parents and I had looked a bit different and I had never really seen my birth certificate to say that they were my real parents.

Though my parents still felt like family and I love them dearly it did make me wonder who my real parents were. My adoptive parents and I then sat down and I heard the news. My mother had died at my birth. She had been put under for a c- section and there had been complications with the sedatives. There had been nothing the doctors could do, but my dad had tried to raise me on his own. I had been four years old and just about to start kindergarten. It had been a normal day and we were just driving home. We had driven past a semi truck that had swerved into our lane after being distracted by something. My dad had tried to swerve away but as he did the car had flipped. The paramedics had been able to get me out, but my dad had not been so lucky.

In some ways I had almost wished it was different. It hadn't been a situation where I had been taken from a bad home. They could have been good parents. My parents had wanted me. The only thing that took me away from them was an accident, in both cases it was an accident and mistakes of people they couldn't take back.

How people found out I will never know. I had told one person that I thought I could trust not to gossip, but the word got out and kids only picked on me more. Among other things, they said that I didn't fit in anywhere and that my parents probably wanted to die having a weird child like me. I usually just withdrew from the situations. Fighting didn't usually get me anywhere. I had taken martial arts as a kid and I did get into my share of fights and I could fight pretty well. I saw though, that when I did fight and won I was usually the one getting suspended for something they had started. So I just withdrew most of t he time. I felt really alone though through it all. I knew that my parents weren't my real parents and though I love them, there was still the feeling that I wasn't technically theirs.

I had gotten through it some how and I had kept up my grades very well through school and when I had graduated, I decided to apply for several colleges. I got into quite a few and when it came time to choose I chose deviant. I hadn't been able to take tours of them all, but looking through websites and such, deviant seemed like a really good college. When I got there.... "Well this sucks" was probably one of the first things that went through my head. It seemed like high school all over again but worse. These weren't just little groups of rude kids. They were actual gangs here. I hadn't liked the fighting, I wasn't going to beat some one for absolutely no reason and I hated that people did just that, but I didn't feel it was my duty to defend those I didn't even know or talk to..

So I fell into the group of the malcontents and I was again sort of an out cast. It was like a group of outcasts together. I didn't and don't like the way things are. I hate all the fighting but I defend my self and those I'm close to. I don't get involved past that. I care about my leader and I do well my gang. For this reason I climbed the ranks in my group and came to be second in command, where I am today.

Extras:
I have a. On my right shoulder as well as a few piercings on my ears. I am very musically inclined though I may not sing or play in front of people.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
firechick5235  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 pm
тнє ωιℓ∂ вυηcн

Zane Midnight Allistair

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Zane Midnight Allistair
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Zane, Z, All-Star
Male
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Women

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
The Wild Bunch Leader
Zane is a very intelligent person is can be overly analytic at times. When confronted with life or death problems, it only takes moments for a complicated, elaborate, and fail safe solution. Even though this is true, the smallest things can confuse him because over analyzing things is in his nature. Zane isn't all brains, he some brawn as well. Zane isn't the one to pick a fight unless there is good reason or if it benefits him in some way. Though awfully kind when alone or at a party, he can rule with an iron fist when deemed necessary.
Zane is the second child of seven children but the brightest. He grew up in a small town with a big familt and little money. By using his wits to the best of his abilities and beyond, Zane managed to earn respect among the locals and his teachers. Every class that Zane took was overly easy for him and became a chore to keep interested. On the side, he would take material a couple grade levels above his current grade and that was still too easy. Viewed as a Prodigy child by many, Zane strayed away from the goody-two-shoes role and became a lowly thief.

As time went on, Zane honed his skills as a thief while keeping his distance from the lime-light associated with his intelligence. Once he left highschool, he had a plethora of choices in Ivy League colleges and colleges abroad. Oddly enough, Zane's choice was the Deviant's College; where the scum of the planet embodies itself as young adults overrunning the campus. He felt that the greatest test for himself was staying alive in such an environment. Zane didn't just stay alive, he thrived. Using his intellect, Zane became respected by many and was appointed Leader of The Wild Bunch. Now Zane lounges around, drinking, and partying. His goal now is to eliminate the competition and take over the Campus for The Wild Bunch and himself. No matter what the cost.

Extras:
Zane's intelligence makes him into a living super computer, memorizing important documents/information and knows many languages. These languages include: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, and Japanese. Give him enough time with instructions, and he'll master any trade or skill within days or even hours.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Saberwingxl

Adrianna Rainbow Laputina

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Adrianna Rainbow Laputina
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Rain
Female
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
Twenty Three
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Both!

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
Wild Bunch - Second in Command
It really depends on when you catch this girl. Most of the time Adrianna is a very happy person. There is always a smile on the girls face and she can be rather hyper. A very fun loving person, but sometimes doesn't know when to be serious. She is very temperamental. Anything can set this girl off. She can go from being the awesome, fun loving girl to a total brat. Then it can be her being rude and mean to her crying her eyes out. Rain gets frustrated rather easily and can act a bit like a two year old. Throwing fits, blaming others, and just yelling and being mean. It is rather easy to calm her. She is a very curious person and is easily entertained. Once the smile is back on her face it stays there unless someone is being an a**. Rain tries her hardest to stay positive even with everything that goes on. She can come off as a bit of a tease, but honestly she is overly flirty and she doesn't realize it. Truly she doesn't and she just sees it as her being nice.
Adrianna is somewhere between the middle and youngest child of thirteen kids. Yes she has a rather big family and everyone fights for attention. Her parents are rich, not because of work but because of family money, and most of their dear children are spoiled. They own a number of businesses of which their children spend most of their time. Rain spends most of her time at the gym or the club. She has gotten into lots of trouble from starting fights or under age drinking. To be honest she was the troubled child. Her parents were worried and her siblings were disgusted. Adrianna gave up on getting attention a long time ago so she honestly could say she didn't give a damn any more.

After high school Adrianna didn't know what to do with herself. She was actually top of her class and was able to get into any school she wanted. Rain heard rumors of Deviant College and thought why not. It wasn't a normal school and well she wasn't a normal girl. She fit right in with the Wild Bunch and their crazy ways. She was always the life of the party and wasn't afraid of anything, even the Cut Throats. However, her second year was a little hard on the poor girl. She made friends with the last second in command and the two were almost inseparable. They did practically everything together. One night there was this crazy party. There was drugs involved and unfortunately the Cut Throats. Rain left her friend for a second and next thing you know she was dying in her arms. It was her dying wish for Adrianna to become second in command, a request the leader didn't deny. Rain felt she wasn't a great choice, but accepted. The rest of that year was spent in a haze of drugs, parties, and even cutting. There wasn't much death the rest of that year. Now it is another year for the lovely young Adrianna. She still thinks of that night and it keeps her going. She doesn't plan on having another one of her own killed on her watch.

Extras:
Adrianna specializes in a more hand to hand fighting style. She feels weapons are cheating. Her parents owned a gym that taught boxing and that is where she learned much of her skills. Rain has her ears pierced and a little metal on her face. Adrianna also as some ink on her small body. She has some talent with instruments. Mostly the alto saxophone and the piano.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Princess_Cousland

Nora Elaine Sunihara

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Nora Elaine Sunihara
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Nova
Female
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Boys

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
The Wild Bunch Fighter
When she's around my group she's loud and outspoken. A dare devil of sorts. But when alone or around others she's just a quiet, shy person. Don't get her angry. She's a girly girl but she has no problem kicking a** even if she's in a dress. She cares only for her friends and herself. It's hard to get her to warm up to you because of her cold exterior but once you've gained her trust she'll have your back forever... or at least untill you piss her off.
Nora grew up with her aunt. Her dad left her mother when she was born and her mother died when Nora was only six. Her aunt had three boys. All rough and mean just like little boys are to girls. Nora learned to fight and fight well very soon after moving in. Even though she was the youngest she'd stick up for her "brothers" and by middleschool no one messed with them. She'd pick fights with older guys and win. She loved showing that women can do anything guys can do and better if they try hard enough.

When she got into highschool she stopped fighting. Her freshman year her youngest and closest "brother" died after getting in a real rough gang fight. She swore off fighting and became more of a party person than a fighter. She made a good group of friends in the next few years, but after a while she couldn't take it anymore. Once she got out of highschool she looked for a school she would fit in. Deviant College was the only place that was make her feel like she did back in the old days.

She whent strait for the Wild Bunch and fit in. More or less she just blended into the group. Everyone reminded her of her close highschool friends but tougher. More like her. It became her new, real family. The only place she seemed to be wanted.

Extras:
Nora is great with hand to hand combat. Though she also knows her way around a swtich-blade. She loves to sing. And she has three tattoos a number three on her left shoulder, a G clef on her hand, and a tramp stamp
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Taka_tashimaru  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces