Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Yokai beach
Beach

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 am
This place where you can hang out get a tan and play in the water of the ocean, but be careful the tide can sweep you away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 am
She walked onto the beach stopping at a large palm tree and grabbed her surf board smiling looking back at Montana."Do you need a board?"  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 am
He stopped and thought for a moment and realized he didn't have a surf board and slapped his forhead saying "Damn, I forgot I don't even have one..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:15 pm
She laughed a little and pulled out another one and handed it to him."Here you go. It's not the newest but it sure works great."  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 pm
He grabs the board gratefully "Thank you..." He walks up beside her and puts his arm over her shoulder and starts walking to the water  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm
She blushed a little looking up at him a little then racing off."Last on in the water buys the other dinner!!" She yelled back stripping her shirt off.  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:45 pm
He stood there for a few seconds to realize what had happened and then burst running full speed yelling "Hey no fair!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 pm
She smiled running faster her board at her side as she took our her pony tail letting her hair fly.  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:49 pm
As he just about catches up to her he stumbles and rolls then gets back up and laughs "Looks like you win this time!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm
She smiled and stopped walking back to him and holding out her hand."Come on. I'll let it slide.. This time."  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 pm
He grabs her hand and walks with her towards the ocean "I'll buy you dinner anyways, how's that sound?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 am
She smiled and looked up at the moon smiling."That sounds.. Nice.."  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

Yokai beach

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out