Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
YAY NEW MUSIC!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CYBERDOG!!
  LOVE IT!!
  I hate cyberdog! D<
  Cyberdog? Ive never heard of it =/
  Poll Whore :3
View Results

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 am
WOOHOO!!! MY CYBERDOG BOX SET CAME IN THE MAIL!!!

And it came with a bag, a glowstick, and a STICKER! 8D Cyberdog The Journey

As soon as it was announced I had to pre order it XD

So HTC, you receive anything you've been eagerly waiting for in the mail lately?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 pm
That is a lot of rave in one box!

Unfortunately the only thing I ever get in the mail is flyers and bills. When I order music it is either off iTunes or Beatport so I never actually have any physical media.  

00Shoe
Captain

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 pm
00Shoe
That is a lot of rave in one box!

Unfortunately the only thing I ever get in the mail is flyers and bills. When I order music it is either off iTunes or Beatport so I never actually have any physical media.

I normally just get my stuff off piratebay. But assorted music is hard to find online like that. ALSO cds have the highest audio quality. :3
Its sad because this is only the second time ive actually payed for music in my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:22 pm
Hogosha neko
I normally just get my stuff off piratebay. But assorted music is hard to find online like that. ALSO cds have the highest audio quality. :3
Its sad because this is only the second time ive actually payed for music in my life.

I used to pirate my music too. But there is no real reason for me to anymore, I buy what I want and I don't download what I wont listen to.

As for CD audio quality. All my songs from iTunes are 256kbps, CD quality hovers from 128 - 192 kbps, so you are actually getting better quality music if you download :p  

00Shoe
Captain

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:01 pm
00Shoe
Hogosha neko

I used to pirate my music too. But there is no real reason for me to anymore, I buy what I want and I don't download what I wont listen to.

As for CD audio quality. All my songs from iTunes are 256kbps, CD quality hovers from 128 - 192 kbps, so you are actually getting better quality music if you download :p

Idk... something about that doesn't seem right. Im pretty sure CDs run at 256 or higher. But i know for a fact that there normally ripped at the rate you said.  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games