Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
S e c r e t ~ A f t e r s c h o o l [2] Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:45 pm
Only Coffe posts in here.

Got that?

Clicky Here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image
"What did you just say...?"

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

「NAME」 Solita LeDoll

「NICKNAME」 Lotti, or just Solita

「AGE」 Fifteen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 25th

「GENDER」 Female

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

「EYE COLOR」 Deep Sky Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Midnight Black, but it might appear to be a shade of Blue or even Purple at times

「HEIGHT」 5'3"

「WEIGHT」 95 lbs

「TALENT」 Any talents your character has

「PERSONALITY」 One paragraph minimum, and please, there are no perfect characters.

「HISTORY」 Two paragraphs minimum. Please no sob stories, and no one has a perfect life.

「LIKES」 ...

「SONG」 Counterclockwise

「ROLE」 Girl 1

「PUPPETMASTER」 Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
When I'm about to Sing...
"Flight is possible... with a little hope."

「NAME」 Lempika Sora Niche

「NICKNAME」 Sora, Lemi, Pika

「AGE」 Fifteen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 3

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 EYE COLOR

「HAIR COLOR」 HAIR COLOR

「HEIGHT」 5'4"

「WEIGHT」 95 lbs

「TALENT」 Singing, piano.

「PERSONALITY」 If there was a contest for being the shyest, Lemika would win it. She would also win one for being the quietest, or being the one with zero confidence. Lempika speaks very little, and she's extremely shy. Many people like her because of her singing voice, which some describe to sound like an angel's. When probed enough, she will sing in public, but that's very rare, outside of the hostess club. She can also play the piano to accompany her singing.

「HISTORY」 Lempika was born in Canada, to two rather poor parents. Although most people don't know about this, Lempika's often worried about her family's financial status, which is always in the red. Because of this, she tries the best she can to earn money for her family. Even though her family was so poor, Lempika's father still wasted a lot of the family's money on alcohol, and whenever he was drunk, Lempika and her mother would often be abused. This is partially why she started taking up singing and closing herself off.
Around the time Lempika was eleven, her father died in a car accident after drinking over ten beers. At the time, she was so shocked that she didn't know how to react, and ended up lost for over a week, wandering around in the city. It was at this time that she met a boy around her own age, who helped get her home. Since then, Lempika has had a huge crush on him, even though she doesn't even remember his name!

「LIKES」 That strange boy who helped her.... now, what was his name?!

「SONG」 None

「ROLE」 Girl 2

「PUPPETMASTER」 Pudding Earl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
"She shoots, she scores~!"

「NAME」 Madelina August Clamir

「NICKNAME」 Maddi, Lina

「AGE」 Sixteen

「BIRTHDAY」 November 13

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Blue; may appear purple, blue grey or the normal shade of blue at any time.

「HAIR COLOR」 Middle blonde

「HEIGHT」 5’ 6”

「WEIGHT」 A slim 110 lbs

「TALENT」 Sports (mostly soccer), drums, cooking.

「PERSONALITY」 Madelina is not your typical girl; in fact she’d like to describe herself as a boy in the body of his opposite gender. Full of energy with an exuberant personality, Madelina is often the first to offer a cheerful smile, or invite those she does not know actively to sit and eat lunch with her; as such she has many friends all across the board, and makes them quite easily despite the fact that at times she can be a bit loud for the tastes of some of the quieter club members. Ambitious and self driven, if Madelina wants something watch out! She’ll take you down full speed if you stand in her way; perhaps it is this trait that allows her to be such a forefront contender in sports, which only helps with the male populace who pursues her. Only problem is, she’s not interested in anyone who can’t keep up with her. One to bottle up her problems, Madlina doesn't like bothering others with her own struggles, which isn't always beneficial.

「HISTORY」 Madelina was born in New York City USA, quite far from where she lives now; her mother and father, a lawyer and a criminal prosecutor respectively, never had all that much time for her what with their busy jobs but regardless the three managed to make things work and Madelina always knew she was loved by the both of them. Unlike most of the people she now surrounds herself with, growing up Madelina’s life was fairly standard; she attended public schools, and dealt with all the problems normal teenagers face. That is, until her mother contracted a rather nasty string of an ever changing cold virus; while the doctors estimated she’d better quickly with antibiotics, she didn’t. Eventually the doctors prescribed a change in scenery; some more fresh air, less of that New York exhaust gas. And so the family packed up and moved to Paris; fortunately their reputations as justice upholders had already well proceeded them, and by the time Madelina was thirteen she had comfortably settled into her new surroundings.

The only problem with growing up in Paris was, for some reason, her parents felt the need to shed their old methods of disciplining, and embraced the concept that their daughter would naturally fall into studying law, just as they had. That she would attend a prominent college and meet a handsome attorney or something while there. But unfortunately, Madelina never had any intentions of that; her dream was, and still is, to become a professional member of a women’s soccer team; that or a famous drummer, whichever comes first and fits into the lifestyle she will someday have. Madelina still feels that her parents are ignoring her wishes; but she’s making great progress to helping them see her point of view by changing herself, from the outside in. Step one; join this famous host club. Now all she needs is the confidence to show her parents that she can do more then just what they want her to.

「LIKES」 She hasn’t found anyone that matches her pace yet.

「SONG」 Don’t Let Go

「ROLE」 Girl 3

「PUPPETMASTER」 Yoko_Matsubishi

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
"Me? The daughter of evil? HA! I wish~ KIDDING!"

「NAME」 Rin Kagamine

「NICKNAME」 Just Rin

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 27

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Blonde

「HEIGHT」 5'3

「WEIGHT」 110lbs

「TALENT」 Judo, Karate, K-1, Kenpō, Capoeira, Kendo, and Taekwondo.

「PERSONALITY」 Anyone who sees Rin at first would think that she's a sweet, innocent, hyperactive child. That's part of her that others mostly sees. But believe me, never provoke her - rather short - temper. She's violent when angry and doesn't hesitate to throw some punches or kicks at anyone. However, stay on her good side, and she won't mind to go beat up your enemies for you...

「HISTORY」 HIYA, so I guess you're reading this cause you wanna know more about moi? Well, I'm the youngest of the Kagamine siblings, and the twin sister to Len by mere minutes. And since we go to Sakura High, you guess it! Our family's l-o-a-d-e-d~ Growing up I was interested in martial arts, and that was what I actually got to do instead of all that music-talent-things my older siblings were interested. My hard work makes me a master at seven different martial arts~! And guess who I practice all of them on! No one but my brother Len! Lily onee-chan would get very, very scary whenever I tried an attack on her. I never bothered to try to attack her since the last time I tried; which was when I was five years old! Yep! I started learning martial arts when I was four! Thirteen years of hard work has finally paid off!

Oh! By the way, my brother and I are proud owners of a road roller! As for how we got it, that's a story for another time~ Tekekekekeee~

「LIKES」 Practicing all my martial arts moves on my unwilling brother! OH! You meant a person?! I dunno, probably some random guy...

「SONG」 Meltdown - Kagamine Rin

「ROLE」 Girl Four

「PUPPETMASTER」 ll Yuna-Chan ll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
"Whee..."

「NAME」 Annie Rosulett

「NICKNAME」 Just Annie

「AGE」 Fifteen

「BIRTHDAY」 January 25th

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Light Lavender

「HAIR COLOR」 Gold (sometimes it takes on an orange-ish tint)

「HEIGHT」 5'4"

「WEIGHT」 99 lbs

「PERSONALITY」 One paragraph minimum, and please, there are no perfect characters.

「HISTORY」 Two paragraphs minimum. Please no sob stories, and no one has a perfect life.

「LIKES」 ...What did you say?

「SONG」 Trees in Our Homeland

「ROLE」 Girl 5

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
"Boys will be boys... and girls will be grabbed."

「NAME」 Wesley Daichi Morizawa

「NICKNAME」 Wes

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 1

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Light brown

「HAIR COLOR」 Copper brown

「HEIGHT」 5'10"

「WEIGHT」 131 lbs

「TALENT」 Electric Guitar, Soccer, and (secretly...) Violin

「PERSONALITY」 Wesley is known in school for his good looks and flirty personality. He loves to "pick up girls", and he drops them even faster than he picks them up. Some people think he's just a senseless bully who plays with other's feelings, but his close friends know that he has a rather... far-fetched reason on why he does this. Wesley is immensely popular among the girls, and he's also well-liked for his musical abilities and his athletic skills. Others may think that he's only an electric guitar player for bands, but Wesley can also play violin.

「HISTORY」 Wesley was born in Wales, England, to relatively well-to-do parents. Although his parents made a lot of money through the shipping business, the family was often pressed to pay his tuition in high-end schools and textbooks. Despite this, his mother was the one behind most of this, and forced him to study and test into high-level schools. Wesley resents this, but he doesn't complain openly about it, and instead puts his frustrations into the girls he dates.
So... only close friends know that Wesley is under huge pressure, though he always acts light-hearted in school. His goal in life is to play lead guitar for a rock band, but his mother wants him to succeed his father in the shipping business. Wesley cuts loose afterschool in the hostess club, and if he lets loose enough... who knows what will happen?

「LIKES」 What? This guy actually STICKS to someone?... Well, maybe someone....

「SONG」 Spice!

「ROLE」 Boy 1

「PUPPETMASTER」 Pudding Earl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
"Great! Rin! I told you to stop messin' with my stuff!"

「NAME」 Len Kagamine

「NICKNAME」 Just Len

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 27

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Blonde

「HEIGHT」 5'5

「WEIGHT」 120lbs

「TALENT」 Bass Guitar, Karate

「PERSONALITY」 Len's more of a backstage character in the Kagamine's little play. He's a rather solitary character and leans more on the quiet side, contrasting to Rin's hyperactive personality. He's very intellectual and has more common and danger sense then his sister. Len doesn't participate in his sister's fights, however, as he doesn't wish to be beaten up more then he already is by his sister. But if he feels that Rin's going too far, or she'll get into serious trouble, he'll intervene before things get out of hand.

「HISTORY」 ...You want to know my life? My basic life? All you need to know that it was painful. Very. Very. Painful. Why? Cause ever since I was four, my little sister, Rin, turned me into her walking-talking-person-that-she-can-practice-all-her-martial-arts-moves-on for the past thirteen years. Onee-chan doesn't care, as long as Rin doesn't kill me. I tell her to help me, and all I get is: "Ahh~ Twins~" My sisters are wonderful, aren't they? So in order to learn some self protection, and maybe even manage to man handle Rin from beating up other people, I learned karate. I can safely say that thanks to it, I won't die anytime soon from Rin's sudden attacks. Most of my time has been spend on my bass guitar, and I refuse to sing to anyone. So don't even bother asking. Rin can sing, but she's so caught up in all her fighting that she doesn't want to take lessons to hone her skills.

As for the roadroller? That story belongs to Rin... All you need to know is that she somehow managed to coax the construction workers to sell their roadroller....

「LIKES」 Wouldn't you love to know?

「SONG」 Nameless Song - Kagamine Len

「ROLE」 Boy Two

「PUPPETMASTER」 ll Yuna-Chan ll

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
"You said something?"

「NAME」 Shion LeDoll

「NICKNAME」 Just Shion

「AGE」 Age Spelled Out

「BIRTHDAY」 Sixteen

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Lavender

「HAIR COLOR」 Silver White

「HEIGHT」 5'4"

「WEIGHT」 105 lbs

「LIKES」 Huuuuh?

「SONG」 Lacie

「ROLE」 Boy 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:17 pm
[ Boy 4 ]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"O.o...um,yeaaaaaaa...WRONG."

「NAME」 Takumi 'Joe' Fukaru

「NICKNAME」 Taku,Joe

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 August 18

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Brown?

「HAIR COLOR」 Long Dirty Blond Hair.

「HEIGHT」 6'1

「WEIGHT」 157lbs

「TALENT」 Boxing is his best talent,Though He's Great at cooking,and sings a bit,he also works in the circus as the Pierrot

「PERSONALITY」 Takumi the goofy jokester of guy.However,he does have different sides of him he would show.Like the shy side or confused angered part of him.People in general have not seen it,not even the others in the host club.Only a little bit mad.Takumi sometimes call himself a Puzzle that People half to put to together to understand and get the full him.Usual it confuses others,but it shows just how much of a mystery he is.Sometimes even he doesn't like himself since he's so confused about himself and his future.However,he makes up for it trying to be a clown and make other smile even if he somethings slip up.

「HISTORY」 Huh,? about me eh? Well i have two older brothers.Since i was born they most likely ruffed me up.Don't worry this is not all sad so don't think that.It was just the older brothers messing with the younger one.My mother use to tell them to stop,then it was "You Three stop!!"i started getting use to it,taking after my brothers.Starting to get Goofy and noticing girls,yea the growing up stuff.I have to admit though,mom go me into Cooking when i was young to so i enjoy also.Ah i remember helping a girl when i was younger,it was when me and my family were visiting my cousins.I don't remember her,guess it wasn't enough time.

Anyway,a little after that i really started getting into Boxing.I went to this gym by accident but the Coach said i seemed to have the yet air about me or something.I felt,what the heck right.Looks like i started to get good,really good.So much i started getting really into it.I guess that's went i was told i had a talent for it.After that me and my family moved to Paris.Hell,me and my brothers.Loved the idea.But besides that,i ended up getting into the after school host club.There i help out as a host and sometimes the cooking.Which drives me to want to become a Chef.However,i also started working with the circus,making me a Pierrot,and i can't help but love you know making people smile.

「LIKES」 Eh,The hell..who do i like?

「SONG」 Pierrot - Senka(Also will be his voice)

「ROLE」 Guy 5

「PUPPETMASTER」 MadhatterSora

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas