Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Harvest Moon RPs
Interested in a Magical Melody Roleplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm
It'll basically be exactly like the gamecube/wii game. We just play as the townies and stuff. Of course there can be a few original people as well if you wish to play on your own farm and stuff. :'D

I just want to do a roleplay based off of one of the games, and not just a made up place and stuff like all the other ones. Anyone else interested?? If so post and chat it up, and maybe we'll come up with something awesome~ ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 am
Sure. Sounds like fun  

SailorStarfighter1

Fashionable Explorer

14,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • Signature Look 250

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 pm
SailorStarfighter1
Sure. Sounds like fun
Omgosh~! I'm so bad for checking guilds. xD I'm sorry it took me FOREVER to reply. But I do have a perfect good reason for being tardy. .___. I has a new born baby to care for now~ :"D <33 Lol. Busy busy, but lately been having more and more time to check mail. At least while I have someone that can babysit my 14month old in the afternoons. Heh.

So still interested? And if so what would you like to do? OnexOne or make a group rp?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:03 am
Manifest Doom
SailorStarfighter1
Sure. Sounds like fun
Omgosh~! I'm so bad for checking guilds. xD I'm sorry it took me FOREVER to reply. But I do have a perfect good reason for being tardy. .___. I has a new born baby to care for now~ :"D <33 Lol. Busy busy, but lately been having more and more time to check mail. At least while I have someone that can babysit my 14month old in the afternoons. Heh.

So still interested? And if so what would you like to do? OnexOne or make a group rp?

No need to be sorry. It's understandable how real life can get busy at times. smile

Yes I'm still intersted. As for which to do.....I will leave that choice up to you. Either way will work for me

SailorStarfighter1

Fashionable Explorer

14,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • Signature Look 250

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:43 pm
SailorStarfighter1
Manifest Doom
SailorStarfighter1
Sure. Sounds like fun

No need to be sorry. It's understandable how real life can get busy at times. smile

Yes I'm still intersted. As for which to do.....I will leave that choice up to you. Either way will work for me

One on One then as it would be easier to set up than a group one. :'D

So choose your character(s), and lets think of somewhere to start. ;D I'd like to be male characters, so most likely the bachelors, or the main male lead that moves into the Valley. /nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:09 am
Manifest Doom
SailorStarfighter1
Manifest Doom
SailorStarfighter1
Sure. Sounds like fun

One on One then as it would be easier to set up than a group one. :'D

So choose your character(s), and lets think of somewhere to start. ;D I'd like to be male characters, so most likely the bachelors, or the main male lead that moves into the Valley. /nodding

I think I would be better if we did up a list of characters first then took it from there. What do u think??  

SailorStarfighter1

Fashionable Explorer

14,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • Signature Look 250

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:50 pm
Definitely~! :'D Heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:17 am
Manifest Doom
Definitely~! :'D Heh.

So where do you think we should start??  

SailorStarfighter1

Fashionable Explorer

14,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • Signature Look 250

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 am
Well I guess we can just chat and setup in this thread, and then decide whether or not we'll rp in a thread in the guild or pms. /nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 pm
Manifest Doom
Well I guess we can just chat and setup in this thread, and then decide whether or not we'll rp in a thread in the guild or pms. /nodding

well rp'in in a topic in this guild would be easier. We can use this topic to decide everything then once we have figured everything out we create a new topic with all the basic needed info in the 1st post and in the 2nd post we list who is playing who so we can check it out if we forget then after that we get started. What do you think??  

SailorStarfighter1

Fashionable Explorer

14,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • Signature Look 250

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm
SailorStarfighter1
well rp'in in a topic in this guild would be easier. We can use this topic to decide everything then once we have figured everything out we create a new topic with all the basic needed info in the 1st post and in the 2nd post we list who is playing who so we can check it out if we forget then after that we get started. What do you think??
Its perfect~ :'D

Alright. I'd like to be as many of the male characters as possible, mostly the bachelors. ;D Haha. I'm better at roleplaying as a male than a female. Although I'd like to also play as Nami since she's all tombodyish and totally cool, if that's okay with you.

And I was thinking that maybe we can have the main characters in the roleplay as well. Both the male and female, and I'd like to spend as little time roleplaying the actual farming and such and focus more on the relationships, characters and story. /nodding Oh, I can totally play the Rival farmer Jamie as well, but we should choose whether he should be male of female for the main character~ Haha. What do you think??  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 pm
Yeah I'm pretty good at rp'in guys myself(I'm also good at Evil MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA twisted )

Well with Jamie I think he should be a guy since he tends to look the part. And I was thinking for the male and female that we each create a farmer either male or female(our own choosing, appearance as well).

To start us off here are a list of the characters.(Other the Jamie of course)

The Harvest Sprites: Arthur(red), Carlos(yellow) & Billy(blue)
The Harvest Goddess

Potential Husbands:
Alex(doctor), Basil, Blue, Bob, Carl, Dan, Joe, Kurt, Louis & Ray

Potential Brides:
Ann, Dia, Ellen, Eve, Gina, Gwen, Katie, Lyla, Maria & Nina

Other Townsfolk:
Doug, Duke, Gourment, Liz, Hank, Martha, Henry, Meryl, Michael, Nami, Tai(Blacksmith), Ronald, Terry, Saibara, Theodore(Mayor), Tim & Woody(Carpenter)

I also just thought of an idea. Not sure how much of a good idea it is since this rp will only be the 2 of us but what if we created out own guild specificly for roleplaying Magical Melody. That could make it interesting. Having a different topic for the different stores, the 2 mines, the beach where the festival happens, the village square etc.etc What do you think??

SailorStarfighter1

Fashionable Explorer

14,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • Signature Look 250
Harvest Moon RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items