Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:01 pm
: Frostbitten, you should come over here. It's almost like a desert out here; it's so hot. You could warm yourself up in no time.

I wonder who would have won the contest if it hadn't been rigged, you know? All those attacks were so pretty, especially that super sparkly kira kira one by that girl, Rosie! And her Vaporeon was so pretty. I was rooting for her.

That candle pokemon was interesting, too. I don't think I've seen anything like it in this reigon. Or those fox-like pokemon. Does anyone know what they were? I think the candle might have won if it was a cute contest and the foxes would have won if it was a cool contest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 pm
MissingNo. has joined the chat.

Candle pokemon? Do you mean litwick? The fox ones are Zorua. Both are from my region.

From what i heard, TR went on a mission to snatch some dna stuffs of the Unova pokemon, and thats how theyre here on Kodo now. Either that or they were flat out smuggled and forcefully bred.  

wasluxy
Crew

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:18 pm
: Ahhh? Were you at the contest too, MissingNo., or did you see the events from the media? That's amazing you know so much about those pokemon!

DNA? What would TR be after that for? Are they working on evil illegal mutant experiments down in their labs? How scarrrry!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Thats confidential information.

Probably. At least its not Galactic. Unless theyre doing that too. Thats scary.

has joined the chat.

Confidential? I think you are the scary one. And my Nova totally could have won... Had i known there was a contest...  

wasluxy
Crew

radish

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:47 pm
: Why do people take contests so seriously? Pokemon are not meant to look pretty. Pokemon are meant to be strong. Firepower is the answer to everything. <3

: yo. im aint a pervert.

: @Sexyspeedo: Capitals please.

: stfu

: Can someone block or kick Sexyspeedo from the chat? Seriously, they're butchering the wonderful English language.

: stuf

: There's a troll in the dungeon!: [x].

has joined the chat.

((RollingStones = Adrian Moose.))

: How

: How d0

: jpe fp upi yu[r pm yjod yjomh?

(( Trivia! Each letter is actually one letter to the left of the original letter, decipher the message!)

: Sorry. I'm new to uding a computer.

: *using

: What's eeyon tlking about?

: *everyone

: **talking  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:11 pm
: Hey? Guys. Anyone in the chat?

: YES. O sad finally. it is so quiet in heeere.

: Oh! There is someone! It has been quiet. I wonder why. Maybe the world divided by zero again.

: hehe. that happens more often than is safe for anybody. what's up stranger??

: Just training. Whew! it's been crazy! There was a sudden surge of people wanting to battle lately. Something about being prepared for the starting apocalypse.

: oh my!! that sounds sort of dangerous! i guess you mean pokemon battling though?

: Oh yeah. Pokemon battles. Apparently Johto blew up, now everyone's training like mad. ... The region didn't really blow up, did it?

: johto did whaaaaaat??? it was still on the map last i looked! but then i haven't studied geography since high school, hehe. i haven't heard about this though. do you know what happened? o:

: No not at all. Just that some kids have looked at me and said they will stop Hoenn from blowing up like Johto. But I've never put much stock in what people say before they throw pokeballs at me. Ever happen to you? I had one kid tell me his shorts felt nice before we started battling. Then he said they felt sticky and gross. Eeew. Boys are icky.

: omg LOL! i don't do a lot of battling but that is hilarious!! if people say things like that then maybe i should take it up! hummmm i wonder what could have happened to johto, i haven't had much time to see the news lately.

: If I find a TV, I'll for sure come in and tell you. I'm on my pokegear right now out in the middle of the woods, so I can't really... tv. You don't battle? Do you have pokemon?

: wooooow i've never been camping! o: well i feel lame, i'm not even in the woods, i just don't have a tv handy. ): i've never kept pokemon before, but i just got one recently. he doesn't like me though!! O

: lol. Camping is fun. You should try it some time. what kind of pokemon is it? When I got my first, she tried to kill me. But now she's my best friend! Oh, she says hi.

: oh my gosh!! they try to kill you??? OH MY GOSH! i don't know if i want it anymore! D: it's a spinarak. it hasn't tried to kill me but... ohhh my gosh! ;o;

: EEK! A bug? That's slightly worse then a ghost! ... Ok, ghosts aren't that bad really. I think though, mine was just hugging my face. But being made of poison gas... it was so scary!

: MAAAN YOU ARE SCARING ME! D: D: D: i didn't know they were dangerous! you mean the whole thing is made of poison??

: Uh... as far as I know. Hang on this is what my dex says! "Born from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison." Isn't that kind of cool? Don't be scared! It's a really nice pokemon now that we've gotten to know each other

: i guess it's okay as long as it doesn't hug your face, huh?? but man!! i was in med school but they never told us anything about how to treat stuff like that. i wonder if it doesn't happen very often?

: Med school? lol you must be old. d-: I wonder if it doesn't happen much. Oh, maybe it does in ghost towns. I bet Lavender town in Kanto gets it all the time! Not that I've ever been to Kanto.

: OLD?! O hehe, no, i'm an old lady. d: i've never been to kanto either... i went to unova once, but i didn't think to visit the celestial tower. i hear it's full of litwick, do you know them? it's said that they fake acting like a guide to get you to follow and suck your soul out when you do! SCARY!!

: Ghosts are so scary! ... So why am I traveling with 3? D: omg they must be tricking me! That pokemon sounds so scary though. Have you heard about Yamask? They're like... dead people souls coming back as pokemon. omg omg omg!

: YAMASK OMG!!! they are the scariest!! i ran into one once, omg, it just stared at me and aaaaaaaaugh!! never again! NEVER AGAIN!

: Omg you SAW one! D: You poor thing! I thought banette were scary, and then I heard about yamask. ... lol I almost called it yam sack.

: HEHE yamsack! lol! way to diffuse the scary! d: yamask really make me wonder though... like, am i gonna be a yamask one day? that's just weird. o:

: Hee hee. I'm good at that. But that's a good question. ... Would you want to be a pokemon after you die?

: ummmm. i dunno. o: i don't know much about them. would you?

: No way. Some mean trainer might try and take me. Or like... an evil team of bad people >:[ I wouldn't want to be a tool for evil shoved in a tiny pokeball!

: but if someone like yooooooou got you? o: or another good trainer? i think there are more good trainers than bad ones.

: ... I don't know. I mean, I'm still learning about pokemon. But if I had a nice trainer, I might want to help them. I have a bad habit of not keeping my pokemon in the balls all the time. well, I have to keep one of them in a ball. Other wise he'd try and eat it.

: try to eat the pokeball? lol! do they not like being in pokeballs? maybe Mise would be happier with me if i left him out...

: Oh, he tries to eat everything. I was sending a package to my mom, and he ate all my stamps. Mise? That's a cute name <3

: hehe, maybe he needs to eat more! and i didn't name him. his last trainer apparently named all her pokemon french words, but then idgi b/c Mise means 'setting' and what does that have to do with spinarak?? |:

: Setting? Maybe he was a butler? Can you picture him in a cute little tuxedo setting a table? I try feeding Leu. I mean, he was following me for weeks before I actually caught him. I thought he belonged to someone. But now he's mine. I swear, he has to be part gulpin, part snorlax. He eats so much for a jigglypuff.

: LOL! i don't know if they make butler jackets with that many arms! d: ooooh a jigglypuff? they're so cute, like pink balloons with big eyes!! ...well it sounds creepy if i put that way but you know what i mean, hehe.

: I totally do. He's really cute, even if he does eat too much. I wonder if I should find a moonstone sometimes. I mean, would he still be my Leu?

: ummm. o: i dunno, i've never evolved a pokemon before. but it's not like he'd go poof and be replaced by something different right? i think he'd still be the same.

: Well, he'd be a wigglytuff. They kind of look like a fat blob of pink toothpaste with minty eyes. Nornsteen didn't really change when she evolved. Only her hugs stopped trying to kill me.... Hm

: oh my!! well not being killed by hugs is a good thing, i think! and it'd be nice to have a pokemon that reminds you of toothpaste, hehe. constant reminder to brush before bed. d:

: lol. Yes. Though that's not a problem. Nornsteen... ah, she's my haunter, the one that had lethal hugs before- she is such a MOM!

: eeek! i don't know if i'd want a pokemon that acts like a mom! i already have one mom and she is MORE than enough!

: Hee hee. this is why you go on a pokemon journey and get away from mom. ... untill your pokemon takes over as mom. Wait! I'm the older one in this relationship! I hatched her egg!

: o: that sounds awkward! being babied by a baby. i live away from my mom, i definitely don't want a pokemon around acting like her. x:

: Aw, your mom a tyrant?

: weeeeell we don't really get along anymore. ): i sort of made a choice she didn't like and she stopped talking me.

: Aw, super sadness! Did she not want you t... uh, you said med school, does she not like doctors?

: umm it's a bit more complicated than that but that's part of it. sorry, i can't really explain it well. x: for now i'm just trying to enjoy the freedom of being my own woman or something, lol.

: Ooooh. OH! You must be like... a secret agent then. Alright, I totally won't tell! hee hee

: LOL! yeah you totally got it. shhhh. (;

: Eee! hee hee. alright. Secret's safe with me. Ack! Nornsteen is trying to take my gear. I guess it's bed time. If you get a chance, see if Johto blew up >:[ I'll try and do the same.

: okay! we shall compare notes on it! i bet there are all sorts of rumors on the net. laterrr. <3  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:43 pm
: Ya ho~o! ☆ Kanra-chan's here!

Wow, this room has really grown.

Ah, what's this I hear about Johto blowing up?

*SHOCK* ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

Excuse me, there are some things and people I need to check on...

Bye-bye-be~!

has left the chat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image MONTA has entered the chat.

: Hey, I found a cell phone in Camphoreon Central Park today. Does it belong to anyone here?  

Kadota-banchou

equielfmage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:04 pm
Kadota-banchou
User Image MONTA has entered the chat.

: Hey, I found a cell phone in Camphoreon Central Park today. Does it belong to anyone here?

Strangely enough I seem to be missing my cellphone...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:39 pm
equielfmage

: It's probably yours. Meet you in Central Park, about 2:00? I'll hang out by the fountain until you show.  

Kadota-banchou

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces