Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Desperate t i m e s Desperate MEASURES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 pm
XXXW h e n t h i s t h i n g b r e a k sXUser Image
Ix-xwillx-xbex-xyoux-xandx-xyoux-xWILLx-xbex-xME!User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX✄ - - - - - -Dєsρєяαтє t i m e s ...Dєsρєяαтє M E A S U R E S

A prayer by: HatterHarleyQuinn
Original Documents
Similar works: Case 39, Desperate Times, Desperate Measures by Underoath
Desecrating this work is forbidden!
Back into hell

I’m afraid that this is really happeningXX...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:48 pm
XXX"L" Clair Michaels
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe {Transfer Student}XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"One minute you're an angel fallen from grace. Next, the fix that I hate."

User Image

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s u r f a c e

x⊰ ☪xx{N-A-M-E}
---- "L" Clair Michaels
x⊰ ☪xx{A-G-E}
---- sixteen
x⊰ ☪xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- female
x⊰ ☪xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 5' 1"
x⊰ ☪xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 110 pounds

The i n n a r d s ↘↘ ▌█XXX

{A-L-O-N-G-H-I-S-T-O-R-Y}xx ☪ ⊰x
Not much is known about her other than the fact that she had been labelled as "creepy". Although this would be a cause for making fun of her, all anyone can manage is a few nervous giggles at the mention of her name. They will not approach her. Nor will they go out of their way to talk to her. Even the teachers, who still try and help her "adjust", will avoid talking to her one on one. She looks like an ordinary girl, sweet and innocent.

Of course the rumors then started. It was said that she was adopted and her parents neglected her because they too could not understand this strange presence that she had about her. They said that in her elementary school a number of children that had some sort direct contact with L went insane, got terribly hurt and a few actually died mysterious deaths. Apparently each of the children had either picked on her or insulted her in some way. Though no one has legit proof of what had happened because the Michaels' had just recently moved to the United States from England. During the last half of the grade eleven year. Exactly three days after those three kids made the deal.

That was when their wishes started to go wrong for them. Somehow they tie that to this girl but since she has had nothing to do with them since she came here or even expressed interest in the trio, it's hard for them to really say it's her fault. But they all know she is the key to their survival and they don't even know her full first name.

{M-I-N-D-G-A-M-E-S}xx ☪ ⊰x
L is very quiet and soft spoken. You'd expect her to be shy though and timid because of her frail beauty. In reality she isn't. She walks with her head held high and pride rings with every step. She's extremely intelligent and quite athletic. At least that's what everyone has gathered on her through simple observation. She has this innocent look and is quite adorable when she blushes. A girl who would have a fan club devoted to her. That's what she looks like. But no one will get near her. Because of that aura about her...that darkness following her around, the girl screams "danger". Her dark eyes never betray emotions, they are just dead.
{N-I-C-K-N-A-M-E-S}xx ☪ ⊰x
Everyone calls her L only.

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

x⊰ ☪xx{S-I-N-G-I-T-L-O-U-D}
---- Angels don't kill
x⊰ ☪xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- All in good time.
x⊰ ☪xx{S-T-R-I-N-G-H-O-L-D-E-R}
---- HatterHarleyQuinn  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points