Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
H I G H N O T E S ♪ {profiles}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 pm
Link to roleplay  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 pm
Guitar

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXLydia Nicole MarksXXXXXXXXXX
Lydia

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║ >>> My ρяσғιℓє

D.O.B >>> May 20th

AGE >>> Seventeen

GENDER >>> Female

HEIGHT >>> 5'4"

INSTUMENT >>> Guitar

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║ >>> My Bσσк

PERSONALITY >>> Lydia is a relaxed, outgoing, fun-lover. Quite the mirror image of Sami. She's always there for her friends no matter what. Though she can be a drama queen and hot-headed, normally, she's a lovable, bubbly, music-loving girl. She's always looking for a way to have fun and pull Sami out of her shell.

BIOGRAPHY >>> Lydia grew up in New York in a small appartment with her mother. Her father left her mother when he found out that she was having a baby. That didn't bother them. They had their own perfect world. Her mother was Lydia's best friend and her world.

When she turned ten this perfect world came crumbling down when they moved. It wasn't that Lydia was leaving close friends or family. To be honest her mother's family lost touch a long time ago and Lydia didn't have strong bonds with kids her age. It was because she was bullied. School, a safe place that she was loved, become her living hell. She closed up and didn't speak much to others. Only when she was around people she knew didn't hate her. She learned to keep quiet around bullies. Her mother wanted an outlet for her anger and depression. That's when she took up guitar.

She was a natural. In high school people wanted to get to know her better, become her friend, but she didn't want to give up on her new dream of guitar. Her mother, despite her obvious talent, was the only person who thought she could master the instrument. In just a few years she met her goal. Her guitar became her only friend. Of course except until she met Sami. She helped Lydia get back to her happy, bubbly, music loving self.

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║ >>> My єxƚяα

MUSIC >>> Double Lariat // Rolling Girl // Paper Moon // Strength (mama hahahaha) (Last two are her guitar examples/songs that mean things)

CRUSH >>> Unless you count the guy in her second period english class no haha

EXTRA >>> She sings too just not infront of people.

xxxxxxxxxx Taka_tashimaru xxxxxxxxxx

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 pm
Piano

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Hasami KowaretaXXXXXXXXXX
Sami

D.O.B >>> Feburary 29, 1992

AGE >>> Nineteen

GENDER >>> Female

HEIGHT >>> 5'6"

INTSTRUMENT >>> Piano

PERSONALITY >>> Hasami is a very quiet person. She doesn't speak simply because she's afraid to do it. If she does speak, it's usually something cheery or funny to brighten the spirits of a friend or just make a couple of people laugh. She is also very kind and sweet, but is depressed deep down. She tries not to let it show, but sometimes things just...happen.

BIOGRAPHY >>> Hasami was born in Greenland, which is a very unpopulated place, so she never really did make many friends. One of her fondest memories of her childhood is sitting with her father in the middle of the snow and looking up at the Aurora Borealis. It was the most beautiful she had ever seen. When she was about eight, her mother died of breast cancer, ironically enough on her birthday. Two years later her father died in a car accident. She would have been killed if it wasn't for him sheilding her in the last seconds of his life.
She was then brought to an orphanage in Canada. It was at the age of eleven that she began to play piano. The only lessons she had ever had were from her parents and that wasn't about to change. Eventually, she ended up in America when she was nearly seventeen. It was then that she met her best friend who is absolutely wonderful at guitar.

MUSIC >>> Call Me When You're Sober (Piano Instrumental) // Sometimes I Just Go For It

CRUSH >>> Cello

EXTRA >>> She has mastered piano so well, that she prefers to show her true talent and, instead of using her fingers, she uses a pair of scissors in each hand.

xxxxxxxxxx TaishoSei8Death xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm
Violin

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Isabell Sophia LionCourtXXXXXXXXXX
"Izzy"

D.O.B >>> October 30th

AGE >>> Seven-Teen

GENDER >>> Female

HEIGHT >>> 5'7"

INSTUMENT >>> Violin

PERSONALITY >>> I have been told I have a very "Acidic Tongue". A slight smartass. Tolerating ignorance isn't something I fancy very well. First impressions are something I rather pay a whole lot of attention too, I may not be very civil, but once someone gets to know me, or, rather, spends enough time with me, They realize, I can ACTUALLY be quite sweet and funny. Weakness isn't something I tolerate either. You will find me trying to bury my nose in anything that will keep me busy, reading, music, etc. Anything to get my mind away.

BIOGRAPHY >>> Isabell was born to the LionCourt family of Germany. Her father was a German dignitary and her mother was a Violinist from China. Her father had seen her mother perform at a concert and it seemed to be instant love. Isabell was born about A year into their marriage.

Throughout her childhood her parents made sure she had the best of education. Private schools, Private Tutors. Isabell took to playing Stringed instruments more than the Piano or anything else. Going through school, Isabell shyed away from making friends. She likes to keep to herself, things seemed simplier that way.

MUSIC >>> Bat for Lashes - Let's get lost || Sia - My Love || Changed the way you kiss me - Example

CRUSH >>> Shh....You'll see

EXTRA >>> - She also likes to The Chinese Instrument, The Erhu
- She also quite enjoys Acrobatics. To be precise, Contorion and Hooping.

xxxxxxxxxxCandyCane831xxxxxxxxxx

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Harp

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXRiku AmaranteXXXXXXXXXX
Rii

D.O.B >>> February eleventh

AGE >>> Seventeen

GENDER >>> Female

HEIGHT >>> 5'6"

INSTUMENT >>> Harp

PERSONALITY >>> Riku is a very saddened and serious person from an outside view of her. This comes from a event she doesn't speak normally about and has trouble with opening up because of that. Although if lucky and you try hard enough you'll find the loving yet more fun side of Riku, but is still mixed with the depression she normally gives off.

BIOGRAPHY >>> Riku was born as the youngest of two children and for this, she came out to be an admiring child for the time being. This went in relation towards her brother whom she looked upon as an idol for what he did. Just like any small child they would do what the older kids did in order to understand and hope to get accepted by their siblings. Such a thing didn't work out so well for Riku and in the end, got shut out by her brother whom she no longer speaks with as much anymore. This traumatized her and is now the reason on why she acts in such a way. She still held the thoughts of being just like her brother somehow and took up the interest in the harp to be in the same string classification like her brother was. Being an fast learner helped her master the harp in a shorter amount of time than most would take and it pretty much focused on it only since it's the last thing that she considers to being close to her brother.

MUSIC >>>
Soothing Experience

CRUSH >>> N-Nante?! Like she'd ever blurt it out..

EXTRA >>> Riku takes her harp playing seriously and tends to get protective in regards on what she's asked about it. She also tends to get a little tense around her brother..

xxxxxxxxxx BonBonRawr xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 pm
Drums

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXDerek Henry BayfieldXXXXXXXXXX
Bay

D.O.B >>> August 5th

AGE >>> Eighteen

GENDER >>> Male

HEIGHT >>> 5'9"

INSTUMENT >>> Drums

PERSONALITY >>> Due to the lack of having his parents around a lot, Derek is a pretty independent person. He may appear to be a street kid in the attire he wears, but he is very responsible and nurturing. He has an interest not only in music, but also different cultures.

BIOGRAPHY >>> Derek was raised in a pretty average California home. He lived in the valley, but was influenced a lot by international music. His parents were busy. His dad is a lawyer and his mom is a doctor. Since both worked in the bay area, he had a lot of alone time. He learned to play the drums by his neighbor who needed a drummer for his band. He joined the band when he was thirteen and did pretty well. They won the local battle of the bands, helping him pay tuition for a boarding school for future lawyers his parents wanted him to go to. Three months ago, he dropped out of the school, finding that it being a lawyer wasn't his dream. Music was. When he got a letter from Ongaku, he gladly decided to go.

MUSIC >>> Story of my Life by Smashmouth

CRUSH >>> It's complicated...

EXTRA >>> Out of all the music in the world, he likes indie rock and indie pop the most. And he tends to have a lot of bad luck.

xxxxxxxxxx Vampire Hunter Mari xxxxxxxxxx

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm
Vocals

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXYikai Gaia Serin XXXXXXXXXX
Kai,Gaia

D.O.B >>> August 18

AGE >>> 19

GENDER >>> Male

HEIGHT >>> 5'9

INSTUMENT >>> Vocals

PERSONALITY >>> Yikai the goof ball slightly thats dreams a lot.Well more of a dreamer that never was pushed down back to earth.mainly why everyone calls him "Gaia";meaning earth.Since that's were he needed to be there most.Yikai never backs down,ever,he always pushes himself more.If he needs to he acts like a complete clown to make someone laugh or at least a little bit happy.When he starts singing he turns serious and his personality truly shines in his voice.

BIOGRAPHY >>> Yikai grew up in a town where they believe,singing wasn't made for a male to sing.Hell even woman should be helping out more.His father firmly agreeing that Yikai should do what he like.While his aunts and uncles,were causing more problems then he needed.Yikai did work with his father but still sang for the bars,placing a sort of "Mask" hiding himself.His father was proud,but the others shamed his father.Yikai suddenly became a big goof ball,hiding his problems away more.Yikai then met a girl who loved his voice,but as quickly as they started the relationship ended,her father felt Yikai wasn't good enough and moved her in with her mother.When he couldn't take anymore,seemed like a good a-- ironic pun,he received the letter to go the Ongaku School of the Musicaly Gifted.

MUSIC >>> (Theses songs are how he also sings)Pierrot-Senka
Two Breaths Walking-Soraru
Love-Lost Elegy

CRUSH >>> ehh...o.o...

EXTRA >>> Has a wolf pup but people think it's a husky.

xxxxxxxxxx MadHatterSora xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 pm
Flute  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 pm
Cello  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff