Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Easy way to be happy and healthy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 am
i noticed a mood increase dramatically from just every half hour im doing somehtign lazy like tv or on the computer, i run around my house once, today i started it and after the second time (i ran as soon as i woke up too) then i felt amazing. And im eating watermelon which is healthy and tasty! seedless watermelon so i dotn have to spit out all the seeds constantly lol.

Also i did change my diet though but every dinner i end up breaking the diets rules usually lol. But i have been excersizing stretchign and meditating and getting mental excersize in and i feel much better, but jsut fromt he runnin once every half hour i feel even better than from those, because after longer than half hour of sitting you have a risk of getting blood clots in your legs so i figure remove the risk of that you should be healthy and running is like 1 minute of your life it doesnt take much time at all and people complain of being bored anyways,

but my diet is a caveman/hunter-gatherer/paleolithic? diet, its because genetically its suppsoed to be what we were designed to eat, fruits vegetables legumes and lean meats and seafood. Nothign processed, no fatty or processed meat, no grains no dairy. Also soem researches at the itnernet site for the immortality institute (yes thats a real thing lol) say that all species stop aging after a certain physical age and that for humans its at the age of 90 in modern environments, but they say if you live like our ancestors did, combined with the healthy technologies and stuff of today, that back then the age was clsoer to 50, and if you lvie that way today you are practically guranteed to live to 60, so they say you could stop aging they think aroung then, which'd be awesome. But ti includes more than diet, it includes social activity, physical activities, their goals, and diet and maybe more thatd affect our health.

So yeah runnign aorudn the house once a half hour will keep your metabolism up too.

Will you guys try it? what do you think of this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Diet and exercise are key to not only keeping a healthy body but also a healthy mind! (Holy that sounded lame)  

00Shoe
Captain

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:56 pm
What you say is true however there is a catch as well. The catch is that type of diet can weaken you as well.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 pm
Neko Queen Nala
What you say is true however there is a catch as well. The catch is that type of diet can weaken you as well.
how so?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:15 pm
Your body does burn fat so if you do not have fat to burn then the mucles are the first thing to start going (speaking from personal exp.) also lean food depending on where you get them tend to have less then what the body needs for things such as protein.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Your body does burn fat so if you do not have fat to burn then the mucles are the first thing to start going (speaking from personal exp.) also lean food depending on where you get them tend to have less then what the body needs for things such as protein.
wouldnt lean foods have more protein? but about the fat our body can turn sugars into fat and theres still some fat in lean meats just not as much and its a higher quality and theres still legumes and stuff as well that can be eaten.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Neko Queen Nala
wouldnt lean foods have more protein? but about the fat our body can turn sugars into fat and theres still some fat in lean meats just not as much and its a higher quality and theres still legumes and stuff as well that can be eaten.
like i said it depends on where you get it. The diet and excersise you spoke of cuts down on fat alot and increases your ablity to burn fat. So if your not careful or if you do not have enough bodyfat to begin with it could be risky.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items