Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
A deal with the Devil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you really rule in Hell?
  Only a fool's dream.
  Possibly...but it will be hard.
  You'll be some higher demon's girlfriend. O.O
View Results

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 am
Chieftain Twilight
Dalcain
Chieftain Twilight
Dalcain
Lol. I know better than to trust fiction. Anime only inspired me to ask the question. It was my roaming around that inspired the question itself. XD

Merging? Someone spoke of that in the website in the link. Many of them claimed to be demons and advised against trying to be one, saying it hurts and blah blah blah. But one of their methods was to instead summon a demon and merge.

What could be the "very worst" thing to happen if a human merges with a demon completely?

it's a matter of perspective. what's bad to one person may not be bad to the other.

anyway, it does hurt. a lot. for a few days at the least.
I see. Is there any benefit to merging with a demon? Or is it just a lot of pain for those few days and nothing more than trinket from the afterlife?

more potential, maybe... and then of course the fact that you have demonic nature added to you... it'll be noticeable, which is circumstantially good or bad... so, nothing really worth the risks.
Yeah thought so, though more potential is cool.

And when you speak of the demonic nature being noticeable, do you mean to the average human and animal as well?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 pm
The book of Solomon is a good read. It deals with capturing deamons and angels, and being able to not control them, because they are their "own person" so to speak, but rather to make them carry out tasks for you.

Book of Solomon is a free download on the internet. Don't let your parents catch you reading it. And if they do, enlighten them. Say you want to investigate all routes of religion before you pick one for yourself like the adult that you are becoming.

If they say its bad, ask them why, but tell them you demand an extremely detailed answer, and Point out specific things in the book of why they won't work. Keep asking why. Ask alot of questions. Number one being, how many religions have you looked into before you settled down in yours? Next, Why not let me explore? Its like sitting before a jury and condemning someone for doing something wrong, without being able to see both sides. Remind them that as parents, they represent the meaning of fair, being even, and looking at both sides of the story to figure out weather to send you to a private school or a public school.

And lastly, if they are simply too ignorant and stubborn to be interested in what you are interested in, tell them you want to look at both sides of the story because at the moment both sides seem to hate each other, and you want to see which one is right for you, and why, and which one isn't. Tell them you'll be the judge of what you believe.

"You can't make me change my favorite color, Mom." - Me when I was 7.  

Valdune

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 pm
Excellent. And now I have a valid argument to cover my tracks.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff