Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Looking to roleplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:50 pm
I'm just looking for a good roleplay. I'm okay with group or 1X1. I'm pretty creative, so I could come up with a new idea, but I'd be more than happy to go along with any ideas.

I was working on a semi-statistical roleplay based off of the Monster Hunter series, but that would take a while to work out the kinks. Just reply with your ideas or thoughts. I am a very literate and dedicated roleplayer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 pm
i own all of the monster hunter games and im also a dedicated roleplayer.
im thinking a group rp that is basicly like the monster attacks have been getting more frequent and that the best hunters from all over join to help. blah blah blah..........

well  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:03 pm
That was basically my idea, and I had an epic intro planned. Buuuuut you seem to be the only one that would be remotely interested...I don't think a lot of people even know what MH is. ^.^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 pm
(lol I know right. Hey have you ever played god eaters burst? But you can go ahead with the EPIC INTRO that you have planned.)

Name Conner
Age 15
Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:27 pm
What, you want to to the Monster Hunter RP? I'd still have to work out some of the statistics for the bigger monsters, and a few other tweaks. I'd have to work on it when I got off work tomorrow, because I had kinda given up on it. But if you want me to, I will.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 pm
(Well alright. Once your done pm me and we can start. I am an active role-player and am on almost everyday.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:55 pm
Okay then. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:44 pm
Hey, if you guys are going to do a Monster Hunter rp, can I join? I'm a pretty good roleplayer and I can be on everyday.  

Gibistar

Anxious Genius

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 pm
Sure thing, I'd be happy if you joined. I'll send a PM your way when I get it up. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 pm
"Mr.Shadowfox?" I walk up to you, tapping your shoulder. "Could you possibly join my anthro clan as the king and such and possibly... Help us get other members?" I look at you cutely.  

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:37 pm
Uhm...what? Who are you referring to?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:40 pm
"To you sir. I started a thread called 'Tigris The Anthro Clan'. Though it says Tigris all can join, no matter what species. We need a few moore members to start." I look up at you, pleadingly smiling and fluttering my eyelashes.  

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:45 pm
I suppose I'll take a look at it. And just saying, this is kind of an OOC thread, so no need to talk in character. ^.^;
Although, I'm glad to see that you roleplay like that. It's annoying when people use nothing but speech.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 pm
"But I love talking this way. It makes me feel diffrent." I smile. "Oh and when you look at the welcome post it looks so confusing and overly done but I was trying to keep things organized and make sure not too many tried to get the same thing."  

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:06 pm
I can't tell where you plan to go with the story. That's my only issue.  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games