Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Harvest Moon RPs
(RP)Harvest Moon, The Second Generation (need people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:22 pm
The Phantom item 666
((Looks like not much. Things just kinda stopped for a while. I remembered my password!))
[congradulations... i forgot mine for a while. so.... who else is a vampire?]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:22 pm
Nahxsua
The Phantom item 666
((Looks like not much. Things just kinda stopped for a while. I remembered my password!))
[congradulations... i forgot mine for a while. so.... who else is a vampire?]

[I don't think I have to answer that question. Hey guys, things have been going like mad over here, since my graduating class is very small (5 people crying ) I'm in charge of arranging things, not to mention I'm tutoring kids as a job and the little free time I have is spent playing a few videogames or watching documentaries on television.

I just dropped by to see how things have been going, I'll be here for a week (maybe more) so if you need me to do some thread-owner things, don't hesistate to ask. Things will slow down considerably during the second semester so I might be able to come back often and maybe we might 'ressurect' the series of 'HMSG' threads.

By the way, I was watching/reading a few things that reminded me of Phantom: The Masque of the Red Death, by Edgar Allan Poe (My favourite short story EVER!!), The Phantom of the Opera (I love that movie, and Erik is the best character in the movie hands-down), Tim Burton's Corpse Bride and a few others I can't seem to remember (remember, I have the memory span of a dead rat). I think I've seen the same for Meggo and Angel, but I can't remember (no surprise there!).]

((Ohh, I almost forgot, is there ay way to tell which team is winning?))  

Nadindel

The Phantom item 666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:14 am
((I know I'm not!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:12 pm
((Aww I feel so horrible. I let this RP die by being too lazy and not loggin in. If anybody wants to start another one, completely restart or something since I can't remember any of the storylines from here anymore, PM me!
I miss RPing with u people and desperately want to get back into it again.
P.S. Phantom, send me a friends request.
For some reason it wont let me add u... grr.))  

Nahxsua

az coria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:57 pm
I'm sorry this one died.
I really wanted to join too.
Actually, I'm thinking of making a new one like this.  
Harvest Moon RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff