Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
X --- WIRED --- X Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 pm
Back to the Rp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:48 pm
"Do that again and they'll be tracing you with chalk lines."
User Image
"Hrm..."
My name is...... Mikayla Anne Jameson
But you can call me... Mik, Kayla, Mikki
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 17 years ago.
This is who I am... Best of the Best
My position equals... Player
A second skin... KAR-MA
I can be pretty... Quiet and more of a loner then a people person; it's not that I don't know how to talk with others, but rather I don't like wasting my breath and since I'm always busy doing something or other I rarely find the time to have enough patience to deal with too much stupidiy. A serious, focused and often stubborn sort of person, most people have found over the years that it's incredbly difficult to stray my mind from a goal I have set out for myself; sometimes it's a good thing, since I have no problem with taking on the role of an efficient leader, but it often also leads to my being rather bossy. I'd rather take on massive amounts of work for myself then delegate with too many conflicting opinions; it gives me headaches. My sense of humor is...well, it's rather dry, but I do have one, just like I have a conscious and a heart; towards those who have earned my trust and respect I would do almost anything. Except share my game codes; when it comes to electronics, I get incredibly competitive. After all, I'm not the best on the ULTA server for nothing, right?
Hitting Rewind...Nothing much to tell, really; I was raised in an average household with a mother and father, a painter and software programmer respectively. I attended regular public school, but unfortunately didn't have many friends when I was younger; rather I enjoyed spending my time in the computer lab, away from stupid gossip and unnecessary drama. Much easier that way. The only friend I did have was a boy by the name of Lucas; he introduced me to the world of ULTA when we were both about thirteen. Contrary to popular belief, I wasn't all that into it when I started; probably because I wasn't that social. But Lucas was adamant I give it a go; even made me a basic avatar to start. I had it for a while, but didn't pay it much attention until Lucas moved across the states when we both turned fifteen. After that, well, the universal language generator became very useful, and I started spending a lot more time with the ULTA server. What followed was an immense love of the game; I began playing a lot of the arena matches and setting many new records under the username of KAR-MA. Soon enough my legend proceeded me, I suppose, as the greatest player of ULTA to ever exist.

In the same year, towards the end of winter, my cousin Miho came to live with us, and I stopped playing on ULTA as much as I had before; it seems that I, before almost everyone else, realized that the server was getting too big, people were becoming far too dependant on it. So I froze my avatar and stopped playing altogether, intent on not coming back ever again though it was a hard habit to break, not to jump onto the computer whenever I got bored. A good thing I did, too, what with all of these accounts being stolen by this MACHYNE or whatever it's called. Well, doesn't matter to me; now that I'm in high school I really have to start thinking about my future career, and what I'm going to do with my life.

I really enjoy... Reading, Gaming, Drawing. I'm learning how to cook now too.
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up!
Deer in the Headlights // Owl City
Kamikaze // Owl City

Sssh, don't tell! I can suffer from serious electronic withdrawls if there isn't at least a phone in the room...yeah, so I don't camp much, obviously.
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any.)
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC!  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

"I dreamt of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross the road without being questioned about their motives."
...[/blinks and stares]
My name is...... Kuzuhara, Miho!
But you can call me... Micchon
And I was born Fifteen years ago.
This is who I am... Best of the Best's Cousin // Hacker
A second skin... Miko
I can be pretty... A rather shy, naive girl, but very frank towards people she has opened up to. But either way, you won't be seeing her starting conversations often. However, if anyone makes a reference to her height or her baby face, she tends to get upset very easily, regardless if she knows you or not, and start ranting. During her rants, she tends to blurt out silly or nonsense sentences, which generally make people poke more fun at her. She isn't very happy of her overall appearance, thanks to most people's reactions and comments about her, although she doesn't seem to mind if people call her cute. Rather mellow, aside from what was stated earlier, there isn't much that irks her temper, making people think she's a pacifist.

Once you dig deeper, one can find that Micchon actually has a sense of humor (not the best sense around, however). She's generally quite sweet and calm, wishing to be on everyone's good sides and tries to avoid petty conflicts whenever possible. You can't say that she's very generous, but she is quite sensitive to others and generally tries to look on the bright side of things. She is very good at hiding her current emotions from others. But even then, it has a limit, as eventually her bottled up feelings would overflow. Little squabbles don't linger long in her mind, but she may take longer to let go the bigger arguments. She seems to be rather intelligent as she's a decent student and her knack for computers

Hitting Rewind...Micchon doesn't have many memories of her parents - in fact - she has none. Her mother had died shortly after she was born, and her father died of his injuries in a car crash. Micchon's mother was Mikayla's father's younger sister, and so felt an obligation to take her under their wing. So Micchon grew up with Mikayla's family and came to see them as her real family. She looks up to Mikayla like an older sister figure and aspires to be just like her. While she was growing up, Micchon heard many stories of her mother being a beautiful pianist, and her father being an excellent software handyman and a hacker. Even though she didn't remember much of her parents, she aspired to be like them; eventually learning how to play the piano. Although her talent remains in more of her hacking skills. Despite her young age, she has yet to encounter something she isn't able to hack into. (although it takes her a good amount of time to, for the harder more complex ones. Once it took her three months to hack into a company program) But after some firm scolding from her aunt and uncle, Micchon tries her best to avoid hacking into programs...
I really enjoy... Tech-savvy, Micchon is very talented when it comes to computer science in general. She specializes in programming, but otherwise, she is also very efficient in other fields in regards to computers. Miho also enjoys playing piano and set up a keyboard in her room to play during her free time. (she uses it when she can't use the piano)
Love it! Computers, software, pianos, cats, and her cousin, Mikayla (She's VERY proud of her cousin)
Eew, Nasty! People making fun of her, soybeans, caramel
Turn it up! Ash Like Snow
Sssh, don't tell! Soybeans. Micchon has an inhumane fear of soybeans. (she gets migraines)
Am I forgetting something...? Micchon has a photo album she hides underneath her bed with pictures of her parents.
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:28 pm
"Let's go dance in the rain together!"
User Image
"Huuh? What time is it?"
My name is...... Tsubasa Alyss Mikagami
But you can call me... Just Tsubasa or Alyss
And I was born sixteen years ago.
This is who I am... Daughter of a Corporate Owner
A second skin... Mirror
I can be pretty... Tsubasa is usually carefree and energetic. Friendly and childish, she can get along with almost anyone she meets. Sweet and nice, Tsubasa usually loves to help others, seemingly the 'angel' on earth. Whenever she is asked a question, Tsubasa takes a few moments to respond, always thinking about the question and going through the answer in her mind. There are times when she becomes very direct and outspoken with you, especially if you are mean (she calls you a meanie). Tsubasa tends to take on the blame onto herself, and maintains a positive view of everyone. She tries hard to make others happy, and passes off insults with a smile. She's rather oblivious, so sometimes insults and confessions pass straight through her. Otherwise, she gets easily confused and distracted.
Hitting Rewind...When she was born, she didn't know her mother, and her father was busy making money in his corporation. Tsubasa grew up as an only child, living on their large estate, enjoying the companionship of her horse, golden retriever, books, canvases and brushes, and instruments. She learned art and music to pass away the time, since she was often homeschooled. Eventually, when she was twelve, her father decided it was time for his daughter to take some part in the family business.

So he 'introduced' Tsubasa to the various different people of the company, often sending his daughter on so-called 'diplomatic' missions and appointments with clients and sponsors. Although that life was rushing and not all together enjoyable, Tsubasa continued to work anyways, hoping to please her father. When she was thirteen, Tsubasa's father decided it was okay for her to make an account for ULTA, an official business one. And ever since then, Tsubasa has been running many many errands for her father.

Despite her busy schedule, Tsubasa always still had time for friends. Ever since she was seven, she had been best friends with the girl who lived in that lovely little cottage down the road. Her parents owned a clock-and-toys shop, and so Tsubasa would sometimes visit her there. She loved the cuckoo birds, the grandfather clocks, and the nutcracker soldiers there.

I really enjoy... painting, and playing the piano or harp. Although I can sing, I don't really like to sing in public...it really gets on my nerves. I love going to a carnival or an amusement park. Visiting the Shop is really fun as well...it takes my mind off of unpleasant things.
Love it! I really like animals...art...music...toys, and clock-like stuff. Oh, music boxes are another like. Yeah, I'm pretty old-fashioned, but high-tech stuff is awesome too. I love bright lights and festivals, because I always enjoy standing there and absorbing in the colors.
Eew, Nasty! Well, I really don't like taking care of Father's business...but someone has to do it, and I want to make him proud. Oh yes. The rumors of that virus...(shudders).
Turn it up! [ Named After You ] [ Lost ] [ Landscape ]
Sssh, don't tell! Hmm? Well, if I tell you, then it won't be a secret, right?
Am I forgetting something...? Err...I'll get back to you on that.
My lord, god and master is Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

"If a dream is too sweet to wake up from, then don't wake up!"
User Image
"Define happiness..."
My name is...... Lacie Aoki Baskerville
But you can call me... Just Lacie or Aoki
And I was born sixteen years ago.
This is who I am... Daughter of a Shop Owner
A second skin... Reservoir
I can be pretty... Lacie is very very energetic all the time, with a mischevious streak to her. Although she is rather small in size, she makes it up by being very quick, agile, and sneaky. Lacie can pretend to be innocent (mind you, she is quite good at it), but it's obvious she's guilty a lot of times. When she gets provoked, you'll face Lacie's fiery temper, which is quite scary. She is very strong and violent (though she doesn't seem to know it), and so often ends up accidently breaking something. Lacie normally can yell really loudly, but when she's mad, the volume is tripled. Not very calm at all, she tends to judge on the spot and is somewhat a bit of a teaser. Rather than being the peacekeeper, Lacie is the one who gets provoked first.
Hitting Rewind...Lacie was born into a normal family, neither rich nor poor. Her father ran the shop, which sold and repaired various items such as clocks, music boxes, and toys. Her mother had always had frail health, but took care of the family as best as she could. Lacie was an only child, but she was never lonely. Her parents always had fun around her, and they would celebrate holidays together all the time. Lacie lived in the small but lovely cottage down the street from that huge and imposing estate.

When Lacie was seven, her mother passed into the heavens, leaving a hardworking father to take care of a growing child. Soon, Lacie began to help out at the shop at the young age of nine. (By the way, the shop is called "Clockwork Tower".) It was during her time there that she met Tsubasa, whom the two immediately became close friends. Lacie had an ULTA account already, but Tsubasa didn't. The two would spend lots of time together, and eventually became best friends.

Her father welcomed Tsubasa, encouraging their friendship. Meanwhile, business at the shop had grown, and Lacie started to spend more time there, with Tsubasa coming over to watch her "work". However, a few years, and Tsubasa had to take care of many errands for her father. The two saw each other less and less, but they were still friends.

I really enjoy... art. It's probably one of the best things ever invented. Music is pretty cool, I can play violin and flute, but art is waaay better. I also like to take apart clocks and other mechanisms to sketch them or to figure out how they work. Father already kinda taught me how to repair them. I also like excitement and fun, especiallt festivals, carnivals, amusement parks, and other entertainment centers!
Love it! Well, I love music and art, but it's mainly art for me. I love sketching, painting, constructing, designing, and all sorts. I love Father's "Clockwork Tower" very much, and all his treasures inside it. I also happen to really like sweets, did you know?
Eew, Nasty! To put it bluntly, I really don't like one heck of a creep who calls himself Tsubasa's father...he honestly freaks me out. And that virus...oh dear now...Are you my stalker or what? Don't you know enough already?
Turn it up! [ Trees in Our Homeland ] [ Counterclockwise ] [ Blue Bird ]
Sssh, don't tell! I'm not an idiot, y'know! People don't go around teling their secrets nowadys!
Am I forgetting something...? Me, forget something? Yeah, most likely...Though I can't think of it right now...
My lord, god and master is Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas