Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
Monster Hunter!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:49 pm
This is the first time I've done a thread like this XD Just wanted to see who plays Monster Hunter (any of them) So far I've only played the wii one due to not having a PSP, through I have tried it out before. Its awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:25 pm
I have Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite! for the PSP, and have played Monster Hunter: Tri for Wii. When my friends recommended it to me, I thought it would be stupid. Do you blame me, with a crappy name like 'Monster Hunter'? Boy, was I proven wrong! I love the series with a passion, and with over 150 hours of playtime already on it (Freedom Unite!, that is), I still have so much stuff to do! It is definitely a time consumer, and even though it lacks a real storyline, the collect-and-create aspect is very appealing. Great game, and I want to get a Wii mainly so I can own Tri. Aaaaaaand, I was working on a semi-statistical roleplay based off of it, but nobody seems to be interested in it, so I stopped working on it. But the games themselves are among my all-time favorites.  

SilentFox21993

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:33 pm
Theres so much to do on the Wii, I think I logged like 200 or 300 hours on it XD I got it right when it came out so. I'm looking forward to Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, there are so many cool monsters on there!~ Sure the Wii one doesn't have as many monsters and the PSP ones do but its still fun ^^  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games