Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
▪ ▪ HUNGRY 4 LUV 『 profiles 』

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:00 am
Back to RP

No one post here but me!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 am
User Image

I am Prince Saulion Thor

You can call me Prince

Running through my veins is Demon Blood

I am Four Hundred Years Old

People say I am Spoiled. Which I'm not! I hate spoiled stuff. Especially Spoiled Milk. Yuck! They also say that I'm very lazy, which, I'm not afraid to admit I am. They say I am selfish, which, I don't know why they think that. I only make them work Twenty hours a day. They have four hours off! And it's not like they're human so they can work for long periods of time without rest. I'm being generous you know! And that talk about being greedy, I don't get what they mean. My food, is my food, I don't have to share. I can be talkative, or quiet, depending on the mood, and who I am with. Truthfully, I can hide my feelings fairly well. I am a demon, and I've never seen a demon who wouldn't lie. But all you should know is that what I want, I will get. Even if I have to get off my couch to get it... Which... Please don't make me do.

As a result of my past. But what is there to say about my past? I'm a prince, I'm rich, I'm good-looking, I don't get fat because I am a demon--- I'm getting off topic aren't I? Well, my father is busy with demon stuff, my mother left me, and my father for another man. I guess my father wasn't that much of a smooth talker. He doesn't talk much at all really. Actually... I haven't seen my father in about twenty years. He never replies to my letters... He's rarely in the castle... Mostly out on trips... Doing kingly demon stuff. But I'm not lonely. I have food. Well... I am missing something. That is why I 'invited' those ladies to my house. They must be able to make something that I am missing.

I really love Food. Any kind of food really. But I most defiantly love Human Food. Hamburgers, and roasted chicken mostly. But I also love sweets. Any sweets really. Doesn't matter if it is a bug covered in chocolate, as long as its sweet, I'll eat it too! I also like taking naps, and doing nothing at all.

I really dislike My cousin. I hate just thinking about him! I also hate animals. Except Bats. They're cool... Oh, and also large dogs. They're cool too. But I can't help but to bully cats, and other animals that I hate. I also dislike bugs. The only reason why I don't destroy them all is because they taste good. I also don't like small spaces.

▪ ▪ Karafuru Yume
User Image User Image User Image

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image

I am Lacie Alyss Baskerville

You can call me Strawberry Fruit Cake, or just Strawberry

Running through my veins is Human Blood

I am Sixteen Years Old

People say I am very cheerful and carefree, with a smile right there on my face. I have a very energetic and warm personality, getting along with just about anyone. I tend to look at the more bright side of things, making me really optimistic. What was that saying? Oh yeah! "I see the cup as half full, not half empty." Or something like that. And don't be fooled by my looks! Just because I seem delicate doesn't mean I am. Every girl needs to know how to defend herself a little bit, at least, right? I'm rather quick and agile, even when it comes to cooking. I love to have fun, especially those amusement parks we had in the human world. Though sometimes...I tend to apply the art of sarcasm to my works. Oh, and sometimes I talk to myself. It's a habit from being an only child.

As a result of my past. Let's see...I had a normal family to grow up in. Father, mother, grandfather, and a beloved golden retriever named Tobi. I was known in the neighborhood for two things: my musical and cooking talent. That was about it. Otherwise, I was just the really nice girl in a large crowd of people who lived a normal life. My grades were pretty average, ranging from the B to A range. That's good enough for me. My closest friends would usually come by and ask if I wanted to go to the carnival, or an amusement park, or something of the sort with them. On the weekends, sometimes, Grandfather would take me to his old stables and try to teach me horseriding. Well, about five years, I was doing okay. Then, give me another three years, and me and the horse developed the bond. That should tell you how much the horse loved me.

To the next phase of my life! Hmm...well, I guess it was really strange. I was kind of...err...how do you put it? Kidnapped. And then, whoever kidnapped me brought me to a really large castle! I was really amazed, since I'd obviously never lived in one. Overall, life currently isn't bad. Sure, there's a lot of nonhuman people around (which really shocked me at first), but you get used to it. Living conditions aren't bad, it's actually pretty good, you just need to keep cooking for the prince. I seem to be okay, since he likes my cakes. Especially the strawberry ones. I'm actually looking forward to making more friends.

I really love music and art. I'm not much of an artist, since my paintings are barely competent, but I definitely love music. People tell me I have a sweet voice (really now) and my fingers are suited to playing harp or piano. I also really miss the great outdoors, which I really love. It would be a treat to be able to spend an entire day outside in the sunshine and watch the pretty colors. Oh yes, and I love cooking. Especially sweets.

I really dislike getting sick. It makes my head spin and makes me feel absolutely terrible. I also hate annoying loud noises, like really loud squeaking or a hoarse voice yelling. I also hate to see anything fall apart, especially clocks (father owned a clock shop) or music boxes. Time is precious, you know. Oh, and I don't like it when I see people cry. I always try to cheer them up, hopefully it'll work.

▪ ▪ Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

I am Lucifer Aeolos Khryses

You can call me Chicken

Running through my veins is Neko Blood

I am One Hundred Years Old

People say I am Very meek and timid. I tend to avoid conflict whenever possible but being the prince's servant that is very hard to avoid. When I become nervous I start to stutter. This also tends to start conflicts with the prince from my incontinence. It's not like I'm unhappy tho. I am content with my life. I can handle rudeness and anger towards me very well. I don't go off and cry about it, I just use the comments to avoid future mistakes. I like to keep the peace between people. It's the way I was trained. I do not like facing my fears tho. It's petrifying to face something you fear, that's why it's called fear. However I wish to speak my mind but I tend to freeze mid sentence and become nervous. I tend to run away and hid after that. So I stick to mental comments, and not giving them any voice. I am also very submissive and will take orders without argument. It's also due to my training as a servant.

As a result of my past. I used to live outside of the underworld, but all this time of being stuck down here, I have forgotten most of the names of my past. I do remember my family of Neko's were bread for one thing. To be human toys. At the age of five most of us were sold off to the rich and powerful for entertainment. Weather it was a teen girl with a fetish for ears, or a child needing a friend, we were taught to please ever sense we were born. It may seem cruel to train someone to have a life of pleasing there masters, but we don't know anything else. I was sold off to a little girl who was rather aggressive and stubborn. She would want to play dress up witch often resulted me crying in a corner refusing to go out in public with a pink dress on, or I would end up wearing the dress. Once we bot reached the age of thirteen she grew bored of dressing up and tea party's. She fell for a human boy who took up most of her time, in all honesty I was jealous. My whole life we were master and servant but she moved on and so did I.

I was sold off when I was sixteen. My next master was like my current one now. Only he was even more of a tyrant. Shocking I know, but he was ruthless. This man was the brother of a very powerful king. Being jealous he took his anger out on me by making me work extra hard and constantly yelling. I developed a stutter witch made him even more furious. He would make me sleep in the horse stable and if I stuttered in front of him it was a day without food as punishment. I never hated the man tho. I was trained to not hate but love unconditionally.

One day he became so fed up with my meekness, that he sold me to a slave trader. I grew a mind traveling with the man. I had to steel food when he wasn't looking, and had to discover fighting to survive. After a year of not being sold due to lack of muscles, or good looks, I was sold to Prince Saulion Thor. My current master. He is my favorite one out of all. I haven't grown ill and I gained immortality becoming his servant. Of cores if I get banished to the upper world I would instantly die due to my age. I try my best to please him, and I do not mind him calling me Chicken, but I do fear him.

I really love Music, whether it's classical or modern. It's so fascinating how sounds are made and how people can portray there emotions. It's also more intriguing with my heightened hearing I can hear every note. I love books also. They can take you to completely different worlds. You can go on a pirate adventure, or go to outer space. I also have a passion for making candles. I love there beauty and the scented ones have amazing fragrances. I also enjoy anything that smells good, and I like making chicken for the Prince because I can also make a side plate for me.

I really dislike Small spaces, being alone, being sad, death, the Prince, getting hurt, most people I the under world, and new things. I don't dislike thins things I fear them. Each one makes me horrified.

▪ ▪ Nano Code

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

I am Aoife Fráechán von Deia

You can call me Sauteed Mushroom

Running through my veins is a Fairy's Blood

I am Two Hundred and Thirty Four Years Old

People say I am a very submissive person unless provoke too far at least. She is a timid creature, liking more to keep to herself as she is not very much use to being around other people. It comes about from her rather sheltered upbringing where as her life had always been revolved around her rather outgoing twin brother, Ailin. By other's opinion, she is usually described as a kind, collected, earnest, and very observant woman. Aoife is generally a very quiet girl either way and tends to be very pleasant and civil towards other people. As she likes to keeps to herself, she hates doing anything that would make her the center of attention. However, being a twin, she can appear very much like her brother at times, especially when angered. Though such an emotion coming from her is rare, she can, and is, the type who has no qualm in speaking her mind, and her bluntness can be quite hurtful. She had never been the flattering type after all. One of the main reason why she is always keeping to herself. And surprisingly, even to herself, Aoife found that she can actually have quite a temper. Well, as many say, it's always the quiet type who are the loudest when you least expect it of them.

As a result of my past. Born upon a beautiful spring morning, with the finishing of an april shower and a rainbow spreading dazzlingly across the amber sky, Aoife and her older twin brother, Ailin, were brought into the world. It was quite a special occasion as among the fae, twins were quite rare and it was said that twins were a sign of great blessing. Now, as fairies, Aoife and her brother grew up among nature, living amongst the wild flowers, overly grown trees, and all the other lustrous evergreens of deep forest. Secluded away from all the other races of the worlds, the fairies had always been the sort who kept to themselves, never depending on anyone but their own kind. The fairies were very distrusting of outsiders, having their reasons of course, blaming it on their general custom, bad relations and fear of the impure world beyond their forest. For Aoife, she was very content with such a life and could wish for no other. Her twin brother, Ailin, on the other hand, was a free spirited fae with an adventurous heart and he longed for the world outside their forest. Growing up together, it eventually rubbed off on her and she too would yearn for something more than the sheltered life she has always lived among her fae kind.

Fairy custom forbids Fairies from leaving the forest and punishment in doing such were very severe. Ailin, hating their custom, ran away and it has since been nearly half a decade since he had been gone. Aoife, sadden at the disappearance of her brother, yearn to go out and find him but her fear kept her from ever doing so. Hating herself, Aoife was actually quite happy when she was whisked away from her home and brought to the Demon Prince's castle. She was scared, yes, but she couldn't help but think it an opportunity to know more of the world outside her forest and also finds it as a mean of seeking out of missing brother. Though it is a bit of a problem to have to always cook for the Demon Prince who is seemingly super selfish and very spoiled. Having to tend to the Prince's wishes, it hard to find time for herself. For Aoife, life in the underworld will definitely be taking some time for her to get use to.

I really love flowers. Especially making crowns out of them. It's mostly a favorite pastime but also done to keep herself relaxed and her fingers busy. She is the kind to get agitated easily whenever her brother is not around so flower crowns and cooking are mainly the only thing to keep her from being restless. Another thing she really loves are rainy days as faes as herself have always been taught that rain is a sign of Mother Nature blessing the earth. Aoife especially loves spring showers as it leaves her feeling very refresh after one. She also happen to be a big fan of sweets though she is not very good at making them.

I really dislike surprises. It's not that she is easily frighten, she is just so overly use to surprises as her brother was such a prankster in their younger days. She also hates spicy food. Reason why being her brother's fault again when said person had thought it to be funny to put a ton of peppers into her food. Messes. She hates them as well as she likes things to be neat and orderly.

▪ ▪ Gandering Fool

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image

I am Ryalla Lockwood

You can call me Grilled Salmon

Running through my veins is Demon Blood

I am Three hundred and Twenty-eight Years Old

People say I am a true lady. Ryalla was raised to be polite and well-mannered, and has always had a way with words. She has an easy air to her, one of confidence, yet approachability. She's friendly and kind, prefering to stay in the company of others than go off on her own. Ryallais a refined woman, but kind and helpful. She likes to make others happy, and see them laugh and smile. However, she can be childish and jealous. When something doesn't go her way, she can throw a fit and overreact. An upset Ryalla is not someone to keep company with. He normally gentle, lady-like nature goes out the window, and she'll snap at anything that moves.

As a result of my past. Ryalla was born into a noble family. She is a countess by birth, and has been raised to be a lovely little lady since she could walk. Her parents loved her dearly, and gave her everything the Underworld could offer. She grew up to be beautiful, and eventually, became engagaed tot hman of her dreams. Prince of the Underworld himself, Saulion as her perfect match. Though some claled him greedy and selfish, she saw him for who he truly was. And she loved him.

Ryalla would always cook for him. Her grilled salmon was her specialty, but she tried other dishes, too. But, as their wedding day grew closer, he seemed to become... uninterested. It took everything she had to gain his attention for even a moment. And then, she was tossed aside. He broke her heart, but Ryalla refused to give up. She dedicated herself to perfecting her cooking, knowing one day, Saulion would miss it, and ask for her back.

And now he has. Abruptly, sure, but Ryalla now finds herself back in his castle. But, with three other women. And a human among them. Not that she was prejudice against them, but this human... Saulion seems to be intruiged with her. And Ryalla certainly does not like that. It will be a challenge, but Ryalla is determined to win back the heart of her prince. One way or another...

I really love the Prince. But that's obvious. Cooking, I do enjoy cookig, especially seafood. I love to go to social gatherings, practice my piano and penmanship... Oh! and I do so love flowers! Flowers of all kinds!

I really dislike that human twit my Prince seems so taken with... Oh, and I do so dislike the hot weather. And I never could stand onions, raw onions. I can use them in a recipie, but they just make me retch when raw! Ugh! Oh, and dragonflies. I do not like dragonflies.

▪ ▪ Reku1495

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

I am Chester Olive Thor

You can call me... Well, Saulion always calls me 'You' or 'Him.

Running through my veins is Demon Blood.

I am Three Hundred and Seventy Years Old

People say I am .... Well, of course I am great! I'm handsome, cunning, not to mention generous! Well... As generous as I can be. Though, some people don't seem to think so. They think I'm a liar, a thief, greedy, selfish, vain, and unfaithful! Well, I can see why they'd think that way! I'm a demon. But of course that's not *cough* true! I have a *cough* kind spirit. I am not selfish either! I have gave women countless of gifts! B-Bought with my *cough* own money! It doesn't matter if you do not believe me. I still have the love of my many secret admirers. Oh! And also I love having fun. (Aka pulling pranks)

As a result of my past. I am a demon. Trained in the magical arts. I can cast many spells, and make many potions... Even love potions... Erm, but anyway, My father is the younger brother to the Demon King. He had no wish to take over the thrown. Neither do I. Too much work if you ask me. Though, my mother wishes that she could be queen of the underworld... I have to admit she scares me. Since we are cousins, I visit the Prince quite often. When he was younger, I was the taller, and stronger one. I remember us playing dresses. I forced him to--- I mean, he willingly wore those pretty dresses that I handed to him. He looked like a pretty girl! Ha-ha! But suddenly... He got stronger. I knew I couldn't force--- I mean, it'd ruin his reputation if he wore dresses again. Ha! Anyway, more importantly. Did you hear that rumor about him bringing girls to his castle? I believe that I'm going to pay him a visit... It's been a while since we've seen each other. Hopefully he hasn't changed.

I really love Women, Bullying my Cousin, The darkness, Wilted Flowers, and Chocolates.

I really dislike Guys taller then me, or stronger then me, Women ignoring me, and... Well... Cockroaches.

▪ ▪ Karafuru Yume

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

I am Saionji, Reimi

You can call me CC

Running through my veins is Elf Blood

I am 471 Years Old

People say I am a young (Yes, you read that right) woman from the Saionji family, one of the most prestigious on a separate world that you can call Ex. (Since chances are, you won't be able to pronounce the actual name) Her parents serve as well known board members of the Space Development Division of the government back home. Upon passing the SDD examination, she was selected as a member of the inaugural SRF team to Earth. A woman of both literary and martial talent, Reimi always looks out for those around her. Her skill with the bow is second to none, having mastered both Western and Asian forms of archery, and she uses it as her weapon of choice in battle.

Reimi may wear a bright, constant smile, but she's often very hard on herself, never complaining about her lot in life. Even so, she sometimes finds carrying the burden of the secret behind her birth to be nearly unbearable.

As a result of my past. Reimi is a Seed of Hope-- a superhuman who was born with enhanced DNA. The environmental adaptation and cell-regeneration abilities she developed were first brought to light after a childhood accident; the reaction from others at the scene was enough to traumatize young Reimi. Upon learning the truth behind her birth, she resolved never to tell anyone, bearing the pain of the secret all by herself. She cursed her own existence, unable to accept herself for who she was, and she'll continue to carry that pain with her until the day comes when her powers are finally accepted

I really love coffee and chocolate. Archery, Being outside instead of cooped up indoors.

I really dislike The Demon Prince, caramel, people calling her old

▪ ▪ ll Yuna-Chan ll  

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

I am Emilaiano Pellegrino Vittore

You can call me Leech

Running through my veins is Vampire Blood

I am about Three hundred and thirty-two Years Old

People say I am A leech. I mooch of of people for my benefit. I am perfectly content with that. I can be rather cold and harsh, due to my rejection of having close ties. I actually dislike company, but I need theirs to survive. As most people say "Money makes the world go round" and I fallow that. I enjoy being a blood sucking leach, witch is slightly ironic because I am a vampire. Not the kind that sparkles but simply a demon who enjoys drinking blood. It's just simpler to be called a vampire. My standers are very high for living and food. When there is something I like I must have it. I don't need it but I want it. I am much like the prince but unlike him I know when to hold my tong and to let things go. When I'm not taking from others I am usually napping or being lazy. I do speak up but I remain calm and collected no matter how angered I my be. I have a sharp tongue and very witty.

As a result of my past. I was a demon ever sense I was born. The local rumor about me was that I was cursed, probably because I love to taste blood, but the other kids didn't know. I grew up as a poor boy. Scavenging for scraps of food and money. I was a happy child like most. I would play games with other children, like tag or hid and go seek and other games of that nature. Being poor was no issue for me, in fact I never cared at all. Until I turned ten. Ahh that glorious summer day. It was the almost the end of summer, when the days started to cool slightly, and fall was right around the corner. I was sent to neighboring town by y mother who hoped I could get some money from the villagers there. I was walking down the main street when a royal guard looked at me and yelled "There he is!". I though I was in trouble so I ran. A couple other guards grabbed me and main one said "Why was I sent to guard a spoiled prince like you.". I was in such a shock I let them take me to the castle. Apparently a boy my age was the prince of this land and he looked just like me. A few days passed and I forgot about mother and father. It was so nice to be pampered and treated like royalty. That night the real prince suck into my room and we made a deal. I would take over as prince and he could be with his best friend Sarah and later marry her. I became a greedy child. It was amassing, and I was a great yet spoiled prince. On the eve of be to be crowned kin a strange man performed magic ticks for my amusement. So later I when to him and told him I wanted to do that to. He grinned and told me he knew the truth and would expose me for impersonating the prince, so he could take over the throne.

I was forced to flea the royal life and became a traveler. Mooching of of the wealthy and powerful. I heard rumors of a powerful prince that lived in the underworld and so I left my old life to meet him. Now I am living in his castle and living along side him, even if I get talked down upon.

I really love The sweet taste of blood, it's a rare treasure like no other. Wealth and power, I enjoy being lazy and have people waiting on me. White roses are beautiful, when I was growing up at the castle there was a lovely rose garden and I have it forever printed in my mind. I also love using eccentric words as you can tell.

I really dislike humid weather. I despise it in fact. It makes me feel all dirty and stuffy. I hate extreme heat allot more than extreme cold. And I dislike people who ask to many questions, when I was younger allot of the princes relatives were often suspicious that i may not have bin him.

▪ ▪ Nano Code

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces