BeautifullyBrokenSoul
Vice Captain

Thieving Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 pm
This will be an action romance. (Pg-13) Where there is a war going on between vampires and werewolves. (It will not be like Underworld. I hope) And during the war a couple of vampires and werewolves. (Or lycans, which ever you prefer.) sneak off away from the war to get down time. And on there time away they meet with the other race, but being away from all the fighting, neither are in the mood to fight. And then as they get to know each other some start to get feelings for the others. Some run off and hide, so no ones knows that they chose a mate from a different race. Others go to their leaders and beg for the war to end. And the rest is made up as we go.

This will be a medieval style role play that takes place in a far off land in between two mountains. (Or something.) And miles away is a small village where the vampires and even some werewolves feed, (Not all kill.) Even farther from there is a village that is neutral. This is where the ones that need time away from the war go. And this is where they meet up with each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 pm
Okay, now for this role play. I am not looking for a character sheet. No, I am thy type of person that likes to get to know the characters as they develop through out the role play. I shall wait to see who all is interested before I post my intro. But please feel free to ask questions, or make comments on anything.  

BeautifullyBrokenSoul
Vice Captain

Thieving Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

BeautifullyBrokenSoul
Vice Captain

Thieving Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100