Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Monster Hunter RP (DEAD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:12 pm
post people  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:29 pm
((i was waiting for a reply back but i guess ill make another one))

The cloaked figure bought a couple of items to aid him to the next town. After placing the objects in his bag he left the building and walked through the town, holding onto his hood to be sure it didnt pull off.  

FirionTheDragon

Gibistar

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:24 pm
"Eenu, Roxie, and Conner. I'll remeber those names easily." He said warmly with his undertoned Russian accent. His ears suddenly pricked up and swivled around as he heard footsteps coming from a nearby shop. Turning around, Schwarz noticed a cloaked figure exiting the shop. "Hey," he called out as he made several jump like steps, shortining the distance between them greatly,"why so secreative?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:00 pm
((I'm soooooooooo sorry. My stats and storyline for this roleplay went missing, along with the comic I've been working on for two years. Losing the storyline wouldn't have been such a big deal, except that I had important notes in it, and my memory is awful (ask anyone I know). All of that stuff was a huuuuuuge pain in the butt trying to figure out and tweak...I can't do it again without totally losing my mind. So, as much as I hate to do this, because I'd been working so hard on it, I don't think I have a choice but to kill this roleplay. I'll make up for it somehow, maybe make another roleplay? What type of roleplays would you be interested in?)) I'll make up for it somehow, maybe make another roleplay? What type of roleplays would you be interested in?))  

SilentFox21993

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces